Red Mosquito
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/

Wonder Woman 84 (2020)
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13693
Page 1 of 4

Author:  B [ Thu April 04, 2019 11:28 am ]
Post subject:  Wonder Woman 84 (2020)

Image

Author:  LoathedVermin72 [ Thu April 04, 2019 12:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Wonder Woman 84 (2020)

Ugh

Author:  E.H. Ruddock [ Thu April 04, 2019 12:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Wonder Woman 84 (2020)

Is that "84" like it will be in 1984? Are we trying to lure people to movies now with nostalgia shit?

Author:  LoathedVermin72 [ Thu April 04, 2019 12:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Wonder Woman 84 (2020)

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Is that "84" like it will be in 1984? Are we trying to lure people to movies now with nostalgia shit?

Uhhhh

viewforum.php?f=27

Author:  wease [ Thu April 04, 2019 1:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Wonder Woman 84 (2020)

Yes, Ruddo. It takes place in 1984.

Author:  Jorge [ Thu April 04, 2019 1:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Wonder Woman 84 (2020)

Yeah Ruddo you FUCKHEAD

Author:  VinylGuy [ Thu April 04, 2019 1:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Wonder Woman 84 (2020)

Ruddo, its obviously called that because its the sequel number 84.

Author:  E.H. Ruddock [ Thu April 04, 2019 2:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Wonder Woman 84 (2020)

gah, gimmicky. It was in Capt. Marvel, too. Too much "look, look at the 90's stuff in our movie, gen Xer's!"

Author:  E.H. Ruddock [ Thu April 04, 2019 2:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Wonder Woman 84 (2020)

LoathedVermin72 wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Is that "84" like it will be in 1984? Are we trying to lure people to movies now with nostalgia shit?

Uhhhh

viewforum.php?f=27

Yeah but I'm not saying "oh look, did you see that Blockbuster video store when they panned out on the Tatooine scene!?"

Author:  tree_ [ Thu April 04, 2019 3:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Wonder Woman 84 (2020)

but you are saying oh look star wars stuff I remember from my childhood ...

this is all just so bad

Author:  E.H. Ruddock [ Thu April 04, 2019 3:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Wonder Woman 84 (2020)

tree_ wrote:
but you are saying oh look star wars stuff I remember from my childhood ...

this is all just so bad

I am? Where?

Author:  tree_ [ Thu April 04, 2019 3:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Wonder Woman 84 (2020)

the universal 'you', the audience... dime

Author:  E.H. Ruddock [ Thu April 04, 2019 3:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Wonder Woman 84 (2020)

Or is it that people like the continuation of the story? I don't mind another Wonder Woman movie, but setting it in a throwback decade just so people will get stupid about it seems gimmicky. Most movies that do it don't do it right, they just throw old products in there to say "look, we're in this decade, remember this?!". Just a personal dislike, I guess.

Author:  tree_ [ Thu April 04, 2019 3:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Wonder Woman 84 (2020)

you ain't the only one, soul sister

Author:  Jorge [ Thu April 04, 2019 3:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Wonder Woman 84 (2020)

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Or is it that people like the continuation of the story? I don't mind another Wonder Woman movie, but setting it in a throwback decade just so people will get stupid about it seems gimmicky. Most movies that do it don't do it right, they just throw old products in there to say "look, we're in this decade, remember this?!". Just a personal dislike, I guess.

You wouldn't feel this way if the film was called Wonder MAN 84

Author:  E.H. Ruddock [ Thu April 04, 2019 3:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Wonder Woman 84 (2020)

theplatypus wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Or is it that people like the continuation of the story? I don't mind another Wonder Woman movie, but setting it in a throwback decade just so people will get stupid about it seems gimmicky. Most movies that do it don't do it right, they just throw old products in there to say "look, we're in this decade, remember this?!". Just a personal dislike, I guess.

You wouldn't feel this way if the film was called Wonder MAN 84

Wonder Man sounds like a horrible concept.

Author:  Jorge [ Thu April 04, 2019 3:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Wonder Woman 84 (2020)

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Or is it that people like the continuation of the story? I don't mind another Wonder Woman movie, but setting it in a throwback decade just so people will get stupid about it seems gimmicky. Most movies that do it don't do it right, they just throw old products in there to say "look, we're in this decade, remember this?!". Just a personal dislike, I guess.

You wouldn't feel this way if the film was called Wonder MAN 84

Wonder Man sounds like a horrible concept.

It's a movie about tree_

Author:  E.H. Ruddock [ Thu April 04, 2019 3:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Wonder Woman 84 (2020)

Welp:

Image

Author:  Jorge [ Thu April 04, 2019 3:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Wonder Woman 84 (2020)

That's The_Raz with him

Author:  E.H. Ruddock [ Thu April 04, 2019 3:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Wonder Woman 84 (2020)

theplatypus wrote:
That's The_Raz with him

In this fantasy, he's swooping in to pull her away from the threshold of an apartment full of angry men.

Page 1 of 4 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/