Switch to full style
Books, movies, television...
Post a reply

Re: TV: Longmire on A&E

Fri August 21, 2015 3:47 pm

Season 4 available on Netflix September 10.

Re: TV: Longmire (Netflix)

Fri August 21, 2015 4:13 pm

Is this the last season or do they plan to continue.

Fri August 21, 2015 4:30 pm

I keep forgetting about this F***er.

Fri August 21, 2015 4:36 pm

CopperTom wrote:Is this the last season or do they plan to continue.

I don't think they've decided that yet. Guess they are waiting to see it's popularity on Netflix.

Tue September 01, 2015 2:28 pm

Fri September 18, 2015 12:22 am

Finally got to this. Good show. Remembered the first two eps I must have watched those before. Just finished episode 5. You know this series really isn't that far removed from those boring CBS dramas but something about it makes it an elevated version of those grandpa shows. I really like Brett Farve, Starbuck and La Bamba.

Fri September 18, 2015 12:22 pm

bada wrote:Finally got to this. Good show. Remembered the first two eps I must have watched those before. Just finished episode 5. You know this series really isn't that far removed from those boring CBS dramas but something about it makes it an elevated version of those grandpa shows. I really like Brett Farve, Starbuck and La Bamba.

Exactly, Brett Favre, La Bamba and star buck are awesome on the show. I also think it's beautifully shot show. My mom watches this. So I set up my Netflix for her to watch season 4 and then some I ended up going through season one and now I am in season 2. It is also a beautifully shot show as far as the scenery goes.

Fri September 18, 2015 1:59 pm

lowlight79 wrote:
bada wrote:Finally got to this. Good show. Remembered the first two eps I must have watched those before. Just finished episode 5. You know this series really isn't that far removed from those boring CBS dramas but something about it makes it an elevated version of those grandpa shows. I really like Brett Farve, Starbuck and La Bamba.

Exactly, Brett Favre, La Bamba and star buck are awesome on the show. I also think it's beautifully shot show. My mom watches this. So I set up my Netflix for her to watch season 4 and then some I ended up going through season one and now I am in season 2. It is also a beautifully shot show as far as the scenery goes.

I want to live in Walt's house.

Sat September 19, 2015 11:30 pm

S02E01 was great.

Sun September 27, 2015 9:45 pm

Great season so far on Netflix. We're only 3 episodes in but digging it. The guy that plays Nighthorse is great.

Sun November 01, 2015 1:25 pm

Netflix Renews "Longmire" For A Fifth Season

Sun November 01, 2015 1:26 pm

Sweet!

Fri January 01, 2016 9:48 pm

Watching Red Road Ruddo? It keeps popping up in the 'you might like' when I watch Longmire. Watched the first episode. Promising.

Fri January 01, 2016 11:02 pm

Haven't tried it yet, but it's popping up for me too

Sat January 02, 2016 3:57 pm

Aquaman is pretty good. He manages to be menacing and charming at the same time with a single look. He's come a long way from Baywatch Hawaii.

Mon August 29, 2016 2:18 am

Ruddo! New eps in September!!!

Avail 9/23/16

IGN SPOTLIGHT

Longmire: Season 5 ­ NETFLIX ORIGINAL

Mon August 29, 2016 3:13 am

:hooray:

Tue August 30, 2016 2:50 pm

Sweet! I want me some starbuck!

Sat January 28, 2017 1:01 am

Season 6 will be the last.

Watching season 5 now, there is a scene in episode four that was so emotionally intense it made me cry

Sat January 28, 2017 1:19 am

I've been holding off watching till Ruddo started posting about it. Time to start er up.
Post a reply