Switch to full style
Books, movies, television...
Post a reply

TV: Longmire (Netflix)

Fri May 31, 2013 12:57 am

Glad to see this came back for another season.

Re: TV: Longmire on A&E

Fri May 31, 2013 4:06 am

Saw a commercial and regretted dropping it last year. One of those shows that when I watched it I enjoyed it but it would sit on my dvr and I would think I'll watch it some other time but some other time would never come and I'd just delete it.

Fri May 31, 2013 3:39 pm

First episode this season was good, I just hope they don't carry the whole election thing all season.

Tue April 29, 2014 5:20 pm

Season 3 starts June 2nd.

Tue April 29, 2014 5:30 pm

I watch this too. I typically watch after mowing my lawn.

Fri August 29, 2014 1:06 am

Cancelled. I liked season 3 the best of the 3 too.

Fri August 29, 2014 1:26 am

Damn

Fri August 29, 2014 1:45 am

They will attempt to be picked up by another network. I don't see a good fit anywhere. Netflix?

Fri August 29, 2014 1:48 am

CopperTom wrote:They will attempt to be picked up by another network. I don't see a good fit anywhere. Netflix?

Yeah netflix or maybe tnt or amc?

Fri August 29, 2014 1:19 pm

Wasn't this like there highest rated show? Either way my mom is gonna be pissed!

Fri August 29, 2014 1:24 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
CopperTom wrote:They will attempt to be picked up by another network. I don't see a good fit anywhere. Netflix?

Yeah netflix or maybe tnt or amc?

I thought about TNT. Turner Broadcasting attempts to bring back other shows - Cougartown and they came close with My Name Is Earl. It doesn't seem like a good fit for AMC.

Fri August 29, 2014 1:28 pm

lowlight79 wrote:Wasn't this like there highest rated show? Either way my mom is gonna be pissed!

Yeah and season three was the highest ratings of the series I think. Doesn't make sense.

Fri August 29, 2014 1:32 pm

is this the only longmire thread?

Fri August 29, 2014 1:33 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
lowlight79 wrote:Wasn't this like there highest rated show? Either way my mom is gonna be pissed!

Yeah and season three was the highest ratings of the series I think. Doesn't make sense.

Sometimes shows are cancelled before the actors or producers receive their scheduled raise.

Fri November 14, 2014 1:32 am

Here's some news that'll have Longmire fans (a group that includes yours truly here) smiling ear to ear. Netflix is currently in talks to bring the series back for a Season 4.

Deadline reports that Netflix is currently in "deep negotiations" to bring back the canceled A&E Wyoming crime series, which starred Robert Taylor, Katee Sackhoff, and Lou Diamond Phillips. Fans of the series have been very vocal ever since its cancelation this past August - even holding a bunch save-our-show "stampedes" on Twitter that featured stars of the series coming out in support of a resurrection.

Now keep in mind that nothing is finalized yet and a final deal may not even be reached, though it's being said that both sides - Netflix and Warner Horizon - want it to happen and people are hopeful.

Fri November 14, 2014 1:38 am

Sweet. Love this show

Fri November 14, 2014 6:00 pm

CopperTom wrote:I watch this too. I typically watch after mowing my lawn.

Sat November 15, 2014 6:48 pm

Great, showing my mom how to use netflix is gonna be like showing her how to program a nuclear reactor.

Thu November 20, 2014 4:46 pm

I always regretted dropping this show I'm glad netflix picked it up. I'm gonna catch up.

Thu November 20, 2014 6:28 pm

I think it was a given this would happen. The show had a decent fanbase. They picked it up the killing which had a smaller fanbase also got a final season.
Post a reply