Switch to full style
Books, movies, television...
Post a reply

Re: The Office

Thu December 15, 2016 10:54 pm

wease wrote:Arrested Development's last season keeps it off my list

All of Arrested Development's seasons keep it off the list.

Fri December 16, 2016 1:23 am

arrested development is 3,469 times better than the office

Fri December 16, 2016 2:35 am

That's just so not true.

Fri December 16, 2016 2:42 am

wease wrote:That's just so not true.

it's been proven by science

Fri December 16, 2016 2:47 am

So has the Earth being flat.

Fri December 16, 2016 2:48 am

wease wrote:So has the Earth being flat.

john krasinski is also flat

Fri December 16, 2016 12:16 pm

Steve Carell pushes The Office from okay to good.

Fri December 16, 2016 1:11 pm

Mike wrote:Steve Carell pushes The Office from okay to good.

i think i agree with this

Fri December 16, 2016 8:04 pm

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:arrested development is 3,469 times better than the office

You're a funny guy, Lenny. I've always enjoyed your sense of humor.

Sun June 04, 2017 5:28 pm

Mon July 03, 2017 1:38 am

My wife and I are working through this, and we've gotten to the point where we both stopped watching during the original run. We just watched "Scott's Tots." Holy fucking shit--I wanted it to end 10 minutes early.

Mon July 03, 2017 1:56 am

Scott's Tots is classic!

Mon July 03, 2017 2:29 am

Yeah, it is great. Just sooooooo tough to watch at times.

Mon July 03, 2017 3:45 am

That episode makes me shit my pants with anxiety

Mon July 03, 2017 6:20 pm

Simple Torture wrote:My wife and I are working through this, and we've gotten to the point where we both stopped watching during the original run. We just watched "Scott's Tots." Holy fucking shit--I wanted it to end 10 minutes early.

It's the worst. The only episode of the series that I've only seen once. I hate that episode so much.

Mon July 03, 2017 8:11 pm

Been watching it from start to finish with my girlfriend who never really saw it.

On season 7 now and i can tell it starts to decline around now. I stopped watching it around late season 6 or 7 so these are all fairly new to me now.

I really love this show though. i think it was pretty solid all the way through.

Mon July 03, 2017 8:15 pm

Strat wrote:Been watching it from start to finish with my girlfriend who never really saw it.

On season 7 now and i can tell it starts to decline around now. I stopped watching it around late season 6 or 7 so these are all fairly new to me now.

I really love this show though. i think it was pretty solid all the way through.

The Deangelo Vickers episodes are still fun.

Mon July 03, 2017 8:33 pm

Scott's Tots is terrible.

Mon July 03, 2017 8:34 pm

Strat wrote:Been watching it from start to finish with my girlfriend who never really saw it.

Season 7 is one of my absolute favorites. 8 and 9 have some really great highs and some mediocre lows. There's nothing that I think is terrible in the final seasons. But I think, overall, it was a really great show. Brilliant for 7 seasons and really good for 2.

Mon July 03, 2017 8:50 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:

Season 7 is one of my absolute favorites. 8 and 9 have some really great highs and some mediocre lows. There's nothing that I think is terrible in the final seasons. But I think, overall, it was a really great show. Brilliant for 7 seasons and really good for 2.

I got pretty sick of Andy's character by the end; he was the only really bad part of those last couple seasons.
Post a reply