Switch to full style
Books, movies, television...
Post a reply

Re: The Office

Fri March 08, 2019 3:02 pm

ugh jim and pam are insufferable when obsessing over why danny cordray didn’t call her back...get over yourselves

timothy olyphant is one charming motherf*cker

gabe as lady gaga :haha:

the sting operation was pretty funny

when michael calls holly back and tells her she was wrong about their fling :heartbeat:

Fri March 08, 2019 3:38 pm

Timothy Olyphant is such a dreamboat.

Fri March 08, 2019 4:01 pm

The worst part of the Cordray arc is how it just... ends. I get that he's the "new Packer" to a degree. But dude never shows back up again. And that sucks. I would have been fun to see him a couple more times.

Fri March 08, 2019 6:49 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:The worst part of the Cordray arc is how it just... ends. I get that he's the "new Packer" to a degree. But dude never shows back up again. And that sucks. I would have been fun to see him a couple more times.

Yeah, they definitely should have incorporated him more, especially since they were looking for new characters later on anyway.

I can't remember... does he appear when he wins Hottest in the Office, or is he just named?

Fri March 08, 2019 6:50 pm

i really want to have my way with kelly

Fri March 08, 2019 6:53 pm

philpritchard wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:The worst part of the Cordray arc is how it just... ends. I get that he's the "new Packer" to a degree. But dude never shows back up again. And that sucks. I would have been fun to see him a couple more times.

Yeah, they definitely should have incorporated him more, especially since they were looking for new characters later on anyway.

I can't remember... does he appear when he wins Hottest in the Office, or is he just named?

Just named. He does not appear.

Fri March 08, 2019 7:02 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:
philpritchard wrote:

Just named. He does not appear.

Fri March 08, 2019 7:07 pm

he really is a cutie

Thu March 14, 2019 2:22 am

i actually didn't cry during michael's proposal to holly

Thu March 14, 2019 4:43 pm

He's on the road, in the field

Wed March 20, 2019 4:26 pm

Boy, Pam really changes and is annoying AF when she comes back from maternity leave.

Wed March 20, 2019 4:27 pm

Simple Torture wrote:Boy, Pam really changes and is annoying AF when she comes back from maternity leave.

Yes. And she becomes absolutely despicable by the end of the show.

Wed March 20, 2019 4:32 pm

f*ck pam

Wed March 20, 2019 10:38 pm

You sons of bitches.

Thu March 21, 2019 2:44 am

Jim and Pam both have hideous hair

Thu March 21, 2019 2:50 am

lol

Fri March 22, 2019 2:09 pm

whoa, how did carell never win an emmy?

Fri March 22, 2019 2:12 pm

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:whoa, how did carell never win an emmy?

Alec Baldwin / Jim Parsons

Fri March 22, 2019 2:16 pm

Simple Torture wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:whoa, how did carell never win an emmy?

Alec Baldwin / Jim Parsons

yeah...but still

Fri March 22, 2019 2:22 pm

Oh, of course I agree with you. He just came along at the wrong time.
Post a reply