The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 647 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 33  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The Office
PostPosted: Fri March 08, 2019 3:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 61864
ugh jim and pam are insufferable when obsessing over why danny cordray didn’t call her back...get over yourselves

timothy olyphant is one charming motherf*cker

gabe as lady gaga :haha:

the sting operation was pretty funny

when michael calls holly back and tells her she was wrong about their fling :heartbeat:

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Office
PostPosted: Fri March 08, 2019 3:38 pm 
Offline
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 6:10 pm
Posts: 1665
Timothy Olyphant is such a dreamboat.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Office
PostPosted: Fri March 08, 2019 4:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 71970
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
The worst part of the Cordray arc is how it just... ends. I get that he's the "new Packer" to a degree. But dude never shows back up again. And that sucks. I would have been fun to see him a couple more times.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Office
PostPosted: Fri March 08, 2019 6:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 03, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 3946
durdencommatyler wrote:
The worst part of the Cordray arc is how it just... ends. I get that he's the "new Packer" to a degree. But dude never shows back up again. And that sucks. I would have been fun to see him a couple more times.


Yeah, they definitely should have incorporated him more, especially since they were looking for new characters later on anyway.

I can't remember... does he appear when he wins Hottest in the Office, or is he just named?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Office
PostPosted: Fri March 08, 2019 6:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 61864
i really want to have my way with kelly

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Office
PostPosted: Fri March 08, 2019 6:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 71970
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
philpritchard wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
The worst part of the Cordray arc is how it just... ends. I get that he's the "new Packer" to a degree. But dude never shows back up again. And that sucks. I would have been fun to see him a couple more times.


Yeah, they definitely should have incorporated him more, especially since they were looking for new characters later on anyway.

I can't remember... does he appear when he wins Hottest in the Office, or is he just named?

Just named. He does not appear.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Office
PostPosted: Fri March 08, 2019 7:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 03, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 3946
durdencommatyler wrote:
philpritchard wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
The worst part of the Cordray arc is how it just... ends. I get that he's the "new Packer" to a degree. But dude never shows back up again. And that sucks. I would have been fun to see him a couple more times.


Yeah, they definitely should have incorporated him more, especially since they were looking for new characters later on anyway.

I can't remember... does he appear when he wins Hottest in the Office, or is he just named?

Just named. He does not appear.


Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Office
PostPosted: Fri March 08, 2019 7:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 61864
he really is a cutie

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Office
PostPosted: Thu March 14, 2019 2:22 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 61864
i actually didn't cry during michael's proposal to holly

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Office
PostPosted: Thu March 14, 2019 4:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 11259
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
He's on the road, in the field

_________________
daft twat wrote:
Babies are frogs, soon.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Office
PostPosted: Wed March 20, 2019 4:26 pm 
Online
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:41 am
Posts: 15744
Location: Cumberland, RI
Boy, Pam really changes and is annoying AF when she comes back from maternity leave.

_________________
McParadigm wrote:
lol


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Office
PostPosted: Wed March 20, 2019 4:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 42202
Location: Garbage Dump
Simple Torture wrote:
Boy, Pam really changes and is annoying AF when she comes back from maternity leave.

Yes. And she becomes absolutely despicable by the end of the show.

_________________
tree_ wrote:
I think I'm doomed to be foreverly lost in the infinite


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Office
PostPosted: Wed March 20, 2019 4:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 61864
f*ck pam

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Office
PostPosted: Wed March 20, 2019 10:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 16800
Location: Where everybody knows your name
You sons of bitches.

_________________
”Maybe greed is all cocks at the end." - Jaime Lannister


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Office
PostPosted: Thu March 21, 2019 2:44 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 42202
Location: Garbage Dump
Jim and Pam both have hideous hair

_________________
tree_ wrote:
I think I'm doomed to be foreverly lost in the infinite


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Office
PostPosted: Thu March 21, 2019 2:50 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 61864
lol

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Office
PostPosted: Fri March 22, 2019 2:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 61864
whoa, how did carell never win an emmy?

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Office
PostPosted: Fri March 22, 2019 2:12 pm 
Online
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:41 am
Posts: 15744
Location: Cumberland, RI
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
whoa, how did carell never win an emmy?


Alec Baldwin / Jim Parsons

_________________
McParadigm wrote:
lol


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Office
PostPosted: Fri March 22, 2019 2:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 61864
Simple Torture wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
whoa, how did carell never win an emmy?


Alec Baldwin / Jim Parsons

yeah...but still

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Office
PostPosted: Fri March 22, 2019 2:22 pm 
Online
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:41 am
Posts: 15744
Location: Cumberland, RI
Oh, of course I agree with you. He just came along at the wrong time.

_________________
McParadigm wrote:
lol


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 647 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 33  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Simple Torture and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Fri May 24, 2019 12:20 pm