The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: MCU: Black Widow
PostPosted: Wed July 21, 2021 2:55 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rated PG-13 for the power of theatre
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 89944
Location: Anarchist Jurisdiction
wease wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
I don't know when it happened, probably sometime around 40, but I can't remember the last time I watched a non-porn movie just because someone has an amazing ass

I don’t know if I’ve ever done that.

Same


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: MCU: Black Widow
PostPosted: Wed July 21, 2021 3:20 am 
Offline
User avatar
jeeeesus relax already
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 26878
I prefer Florence Pugh

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: MCU: Black Widow
PostPosted: Wed July 21, 2021 3:22 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:23 am
Posts: 3636
Location: The In Between
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
I don't know when it happened, probably sometime around 40, but I can't remember the last time I watched a non-porn movie just because someone has an amazing ass


Take a Cialis and report back, gray nuts.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: MCU: Black Widow
PostPosted: Wed July 21, 2021 3:23 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:23 am
Posts: 3636
Location: The In Between
epilogue wrote:
wease wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
I don't know when it happened, probably sometime around 40, but I can't remember the last time I watched a non-porn movie just because someone has an amazing ass

I don’t know if I’ve ever done that.

Same


What if I told you she’s sensitive and uses the word “wonderful” to describe music she likes?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: MCU: Black Widow
PostPosted: Wed July 21, 2021 3:27 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rated PG-13 for the power of theatre
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 89944
Location: Anarchist Jurisdiction
daft twat wrote:
epilogue wrote:
wease wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
I don't know when it happened, probably sometime around 40, but I can't remember the last time I watched a non-porn movie just because someone has an amazing ass

I don’t know if I’ve ever done that.

Same


What if I told you she’s sensitive and uses the word “wonderful” to describe music she likes?

But what music does she like?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: MCU: Black Widow
PostPosted: Wed July 21, 2021 3:34 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:23 am
Posts: 3636
Location: The In Between
epilogue wrote:
daft twat wrote:
epilogue wrote:
wease wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
I don't know when it happened, probably sometime around 40, but I can't remember the last time I watched a non-porn movie just because someone has an amazing ass

I don’t know if I’ve ever done that.

Same


What if I told you she’s sensitive and uses the word “wonderful” to describe music she likes?

But what music she's she like?


She refers to her vagina as “the repulsion box.”


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: MCU: Black Widow
PostPosted: Wed July 21, 2021 12:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rated PG-13 for the power of theatre
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 89944
Location: Anarchist Jurisdiction
daft twat wrote:
epilogue wrote:
daft twat wrote:
epilogue wrote:
wease wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
I don't know when it happened, probably sometime around 40, but I can't remember the last time I watched a non-porn movie just because someone has an amazing ass

I don’t know if I’ve ever done that.

Same


What if I told you she’s sensitive and uses the word “wonderful” to describe music she likes?

But what music she's she like?


She refers to her vagina as “the repulsion box.”

Promising. But what's her take on mayo?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: MCU: Black Widow
PostPosted: Sun July 25, 2021 8:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:17 pm
Posts: 4685
Location: right there
We went to see this yesterday and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Maybe 12 people in the theatre, so we could be physically distant. I've missed movie popcorn.

_________________
bada wrote:
Cause the two girls on the board voted for the rapey song.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: MCU: Black Widow
PostPosted: Thu July 29, 2021 9:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar
jeeeesus relax already
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 26878
https://www.avclub.com/scarlett-johansson-is-suing-disney-over-black-widows-di-1847387451

yeah, go get them fuckersss

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: MCU: Black Widow
PostPosted: Fri July 30, 2021 2:56 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:47 pm
Posts: 3008
Fuck Mickey

_________________
It's not our house that we remember,
it’s a feeling outside it when everyone's gone but we leave all the lights on anyway.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: MCU: Black Widow
PostPosted: Fri July 30, 2021 1:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar
jeeeesus relax already
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 26878
disney response is so cynical. The true face of this awful corp

the suit is “especially sad and distressing in its callous disregard for the horrific and prolonged global effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.”

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: MCU: Black Widow
PostPosted: Thu August 12, 2021 10:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:17 pm
Posts: 4685
Location: right there
Really? Like covid was her fault. Fucking Disney.
She deserves every penny. They reneged on the deal marvel cut with her.

_________________
bada wrote:
Cause the two girls on the board voted for the rapey song.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: MCU: Black Widow
PostPosted: Thu August 12, 2021 11:13 pm 
Offline
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 6:10 pm
Posts: 4159
I know she's in the right, but I really struggle to sympathize with someone "only" making $20 million to act in a stupid comic book movie.

_________________
The Argonaut wrote:
Many librarians are not a joke. I am one of the librarians that is a joke


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: MCU: Black Widow
PostPosted: Thu August 12, 2021 11:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar
jeeeesus relax already
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 26878
JuanHamm wrote:
I know she's in the right, but I really struggle to sympathize with someone "only" making $20 million to act in a stupid comic book movie.


soy you sympathize with Disney then?

In this battle, there is only one side man.

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: MCU: Black Widow
PostPosted: Fri August 13, 2021 12:20 am 
Offline
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 6:10 pm
Posts: 4159
VinylGuy wrote:
JuanHamm wrote:
I know she's in the right, but I really struggle to sympathize with someone "only" making $20 million to act in a stupid comic book movie.


soy you sympathize with Disney then?

In this battle, there is only one side man.


I sympathize with neither, I guess.

_________________
The Argonaut wrote:
Many librarians are not a joke. I am one of the librarians that is a joke


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: MCU: Black Widow
PostPosted: Fri August 13, 2021 12:23 am 
Offline
User avatar
jeeeesus relax already
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 26878
man, its kinda impossible....i mean, its Disney the worst corporate being in the world...and they actually really fucked her. And their response?

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: MCU: Black Widow
PostPosted: Fri August 13, 2021 12:27 am 
Offline
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 6:10 pm
Posts: 4159
I know, but at the same time it's not like they released it on Disney plus specifically to fuck her over. There were extenuating circumstances.

She deserves extra compensation, but again, she's already been paid $20 million and I just don't find myself giving a shit if she gets paid 20 more.

_________________
The Argonaut wrote:
Many librarians are not a joke. I am one of the librarians that is a joke


Last edited by JuanHamm on Fri August 13, 2021 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
 Post subject: Re: MCU: Black Widow
PostPosted: Fri August 13, 2021 12:28 am 
Offline
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 6:10 pm
Posts: 4159
Disney giving $50 million to charity would be an outcome I could get behind

_________________
The Argonaut wrote:
Many librarians are not a joke. I am one of the librarians that is a joke


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: MCU: Black Widow
PostPosted: Fri August 13, 2021 1:17 am 
Offline
User avatar
jeeeesus relax already
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 26878
JuanHamm wrote:
I know, but at the same time it's not like they released it on HBO Max specifically to fuck her over. There were extenuating circumstances.

She deserves extra compensation, but again, she's already been paid $20 million and I just don't find myself giving a shit if she gets paid 20 more.


They release it on Disney. Its not one of those super weird releases they did on HBO-Warner, thats now fucking their profits on the cinema. Those stars had contracts before and they fucked her over...its not about the 20 million, its more about Disney not stepping into their agreements.

Im super glad she sue them i hope she gains a lot more actually.

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: MCU: Black Widow
PostPosted: Fri August 13, 2021 1:27 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 41665
Location: Buenos Aires
Team ScarJo. Hope she gets her due.

Also I found this quite lame. Action sequences where it felt like entire clusters of frames were missing, wild shifts in character demeanor mid-conversation where you could tell a gradual rise in tension was obviously edited out, cutting to a character explaining things to the audience whenever anything even remotely surprising happened, the absolute lamest final showdown in recent memory.

Everybody in the cast was really great. The family scenes were legitimately fun to watch. But everything else... not the worst Marvel movie but a pretty sorry offering IMO

_________________
Anders wrote:
Human interaction is important. To love, to laugh, to feel joy, for some even friendship. These are important to life, and a vital part of RM.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BurtReynolds and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Thu September 23, 2021 12:58 am