The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment

Post subject: Family Matters
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 8:23 pm 
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other
 ICQ  Profile

Anyone else enjoy watching reruns of this show? I just can't get enough of it to be honest, especially Reginald VelJohnon's role as Carl Winslow.
What are some of your favorite episodes? And what do you think of Carl's story arch? By the way, Reginald VelJohnson moved into my neighborhood last weekend, and there's a thread in General Discussion about it if you ever have a question for him.

The Ep I most recently watched: "All The Wrong Moves"
HUUUUUGE sexual overtones with Derek, Laura's boyfriend, trying to get all up in dem tinnies at the drive in. Myrna wants to ride Urkel's dork, but Steve wants to wait.

Quote:
Interested in cultivating a relationship with me in my secret lair? Just ask!

Post subject: Re: Family Matters
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 12:58 pm 
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other
 ICQ  Profile

Just had a fantastic re-watch this morning of: "Number One With A Bullet"

Steve ends up passing out at the Winslow's house due to appendicitis. Carl calls the ambulance and Steve has a stay in the hospital. Carl loves the fact that he's going to get some time away from Steve (and that he's OK/safe), but lo and behold, Carl gets shot in the ass and has to share the same hospital room as Steve! Hahaha...The orderly comes in, and it's actually one of the robbery suspects. He's there to kill Carl so his brother walks (from being arrested). Steve emerges from the bathroom and hits him over the head with a bed pan and then uses the remote control for the gurney to incapacitate him. Carl ends up apologizing to Steve for being so short with him, and truly does value his friendship

Quote:
Interested in cultivating a relationship with me in my secret lair? Just ask!

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment