The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2341 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 114, 115, 116, 117, 118  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: A Song Of Ice and Fire (Spoilers for all Published Books
PostPosted: Tue June 05, 2018 6:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 66420
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Monkey_Driven wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
I really thought there would be better news in this thread when I saw it bumped.

It's time to come to grips, MD.


Let me dream.

You're right. You're right. I'm sorry.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: A Song Of Ice and Fire (Spoilers for all Published Books
PostPosted: Tue June 05, 2018 6:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 51620
Location: Sector 7-G
Joey is just wrong on the issue. It's ok, I still like him.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: A Song Of Ice and Fire (Spoilers for all Published Books
PostPosted: Mon June 11, 2018 5:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 51620
Location: Sector 7-G
From GRRM's blog about a game of thrones prequel getting a pilot order.

Quote:
(And yes, before you ask, work on WINDS OF WINTER continues, and remains my top priority. It is ridiculous to think otherwise. If I wasn’t busy with WINDS, don’t you think I’d be scripting one or more of these pilots myself? It’s not as if I’ve never written for TV… )


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: A Song Of Ice and Fire (Spoilers for all Published Books
PostPosted: Mon June 11, 2018 6:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 66420
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Less blogging, more working, George.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: A Song Of Ice and Fire (Spoilers for all Published Books
PostPosted: Mon June 11, 2018 11:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 22097
I feel like people in this thread can understand my where the hell is the Kenobi movie already frustration

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: A Song Of Ice and Fire (Spoilers for all Published Books
PostPosted: Mon June 11, 2018 11:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:41 am
Posts: 14058
Location: Cumberland, RI
dimejinky99 wrote:
I feel like people in this thread can understand my where the hell is the Kenobi movie already frustration


Yeah, it's the same thing.

_________________
McParadigm wrote:
lol


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: A Song Of Ice and Fire (Spoilers for all Published Books
PostPosted: Mon June 11, 2018 11:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 22097
Tbh I prefered that prequel book about the Targareyen kid and the knight guy roaming the domain to the main GOT books. But what do I know.

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: A Song Of Ice and Fire (Spoilers for all Published Books
PostPosted: Mon June 11, 2018 11:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 51620
Location: Sector 7-G
I love those Dunk and Egg tales. I can't wait for more.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: A Song Of Ice and Fire (Spoilers for all Published Books
PostPosted: Mon June 11, 2018 11:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 66420
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
cutuphalfdead wrote:
I love those Dunk and Egg tales. I can't wait for more.

I'm sure you'll get plenty of them while you're waiting for Winds of Winter.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: A Song Of Ice and Fire (Spoilers for all Published Books
PostPosted: Mon June 11, 2018 11:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 51620
Location: Sector 7-G
durdencommatyler wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
I love those Dunk and Egg tales. I can't wait for more.

I'm sure you'll get plenty of them while you're waiting for Winds of Winter.

Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: A Song Of Ice and Fire (Spoilers for all Published Books
PostPosted: Tue June 12, 2018 12:00 am 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 66420
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
8-)


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: A Song Of Ice and Fire (Spoilers for all Published Books
PostPosted: Tue June 12, 2018 12:22 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 22097
cutuphalfdead wrote:
I love those Dunk and Egg tales. I can't wait for more.



What’s the book I’m thinking of called Pete?

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: A Song Of Ice and Fire (Spoilers for all Published Books
PostPosted: Tue June 12, 2018 12:36 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 51620
Location: Sector 7-G
dimejinky99 wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
I love those Dunk and Egg tales. I can't wait for more.



What’s the book I’m thinking of called Pete?

There are currently three Dunk and Egg Tales.

The Hedge Knight
The Sworn Sword
The Mystery Knight

GRRM has said he intends to write more. If he does, I believe the next planned has them in Winterfell.

A few years ago he released the three currently published in one book called A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: A Song Of Ice and Fire (Spoilers for all Published Books
PostPosted: Tue June 12, 2018 7:49 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 22097
cutuphalfdead wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
I love those Dunk and Egg tales. I can't wait for more.



What’s the book I’m thinking of called Pete?

There are currently three Dunk and Egg Tales.

The Hedge Knight
The Sworn Sword
The Mystery Knight

GRRM has said he intends to write more. If he does, I believe the next planned has them in Winterfell.

A few years ago he released the three currently published in one book called A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms.



That’s the one thank you. My oh is a massive fan and somehow hasn’t read it. I’m gonna pick it up for him.

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: A Song Of Ice and Fire (Spoilers for all Published Books
PostPosted: Tue June 12, 2018 8:42 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 12, 2013 9:11 pm
Posts: 6342
Location: Oslo, Norway
The Dunk and Egg graphic novels are great

https://www.amazon.com/Hedge-Knight-Graphic-Novel-Thrones/dp/1477849106

Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: A Song Of Ice and Fire (Spoilers for all Published Books
PostPosted: Thu June 14, 2018 3:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:41 am
Posts: 14058
Location: Cumberland, RI
cutuphalfdead wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
I love those Dunk and Egg tales. I can't wait for more.

I'm sure you'll get plenty of them while you're waiting for Winds of Winter.

Image


In case you wanted to Goodman face again today, too: https://www.theringer.com/game-of-thron ... r-timeline

_________________
McParadigm wrote:
lol


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: A Song Of Ice and Fire (Spoilers for all Published Books
PostPosted: Thu June 14, 2018 4:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 51620
Location: Sector 7-G
Simple Torture wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
I love those Dunk and Egg tales. I can't wait for more.

I'm sure you'll get plenty of them while you're waiting for Winds of Winter.

Image


In case you wanted to Goodman face again today, too: https://www.theringer.com/game-of-thron ... r-timeline

I'm not reading that. It might be a virus.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: A Song Of Ice and Fire (Spoilers for all Published Books
PostPosted: Thu June 21, 2018 3:02 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:41 am
Posts: 14058
Location: Cumberland, RI
My daughter watches "Tangled" on the Disney channel (a spin-off of the Disney movie, based on the Rapunzel myth), and they keep referring to the "seven kingdoms." It is weird to hear, and nearly every time I look up and wonder if one of the babies has changed the channel to Game of Thrones.

_________________
McParadigm wrote:
lol


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: A Song Of Ice and Fire (Spoilers for all Published Books
PostPosted: Thu June 21, 2018 3:06 am 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 66420
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Ha!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: A Song Of Ice and Fire (Spoilers for all Published Books
PostPosted: Thu June 21, 2018 3:21 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 51620
Location: Sector 7-G
Har!


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2341 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 114, 115, 116, 117, 118  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Mon October 22, 2018 3:49 am