Switch to full style
Books, movies, television...
Post a reply

Vice Principals (HBO)

Tue October 17, 2017 8:26 pm

How is there no topic for this show either? :shock:

Show is fucking hilarious, Gamby and Russell are the funniest sociopaths on TV right now.

Re: Vice Principals (HBO)

Tue October 17, 2017 8:31 pm

hey jammer you can go straight to hell

Wed October 18, 2017 5:12 am

i love how this is basically an 80s high school movie, but its the faculty instead of the students

Wed October 18, 2017 11:56 pm

I like this show a lot. It's dark and often absurd and the actors are all great. The credits sequences also really float my boat for some reason.

Thu October 19, 2017 12:33 am

I love it. Im behind one episode but this is the best thing in my life right now. I mean, tv.

Thu October 19, 2017 5:31 am

love this show, and the twist in the character story arcs this season

Thu October 19, 2017 3:29 pm

This is my house motherfucka!

Mon October 23, 2017 3:52 pm

Why do I feel bad for Lee Russell?

Tue November 07, 2017 7:43 pm

One episode left

Spoiler: show
I think it was Abbott who shot Gamby

Wed November 08, 2017 4:24 pm

Jammer XCI wrote:One episode left

I think it was Abbott who shot Gamby

It was lee, he did't deny it, but I see where your going as she was there by the truck before he found the costume.

Mon November 13, 2017 1:35 am

About to watch episode 6.

This season is the best thing that happened in tv this year.

Tue November 14, 2017 12:05 am

Just finished it.

This series is a masterpiece. Danny McBride and Walton Goggins are the best thing that happen to mankind since its existence. Im going to miss this so much.

Tue November 14, 2017 3:39 pm

i like that this was a few 80s movies tropes thrown together, but with the adults being the main characters.

Tue November 14, 2017 5:40 pm

This and Curb are probably my favorite things I'm watching right now. Just finished VP last night, sad to see it go, but glad it never really had a chance to start sucking.

Tue November 14, 2017 5:44 pm

I finally started VP S2 the other night. I'm excited, but I'm suspicious show will ever make me laugh as hard as Eastbound & Down.

Tue November 14, 2017 6:46 pm

tragabigzanda wrote:I finally started VP S2 the other night. I'm excited, but I'm suspicious show will ever make me laugh as hard as Eastbound & Down.

Its different from E&D...but its right up there. Its very very good and the second season is priceless.

Tue November 14, 2017 6:47 pm

VinylGuy wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:I finally started VP S2 the other night. I'm excited, but I'm suspicious show will ever make me laugh as hard as Eastbound & Down.

Its different from E&D...but its right up there. Its very very good and the second season is priceless.

I think this one actually has more heart to it, but less humor.

Tue November 14, 2017 6:53 pm

tragabigzanda wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:

I think this one actually has more heart to it, but less humor.

yeah, it has more heart. Its an impressive proyect for McBride as an actor.

Thu November 16, 2017 4:52 am

OK, S2 E2 is making me laugh a lot. Some of these characters are so ridiculous and cartoony that it's starting to remind me more of eastbound and down.

Thu November 16, 2017 4:05 pm

tragabigzanda wrote:OK, S2 E2 is making me laugh a lot. Some of these characters are so ridiculous and cartoony that it's starting to remind me more of eastbound and down.

Season 2 is brilliant. Its funny, its fucked up and it has a lot of heart. Amazing.
Post a reply