Switch to full style
Other than Pearl Jam, who else is there?
Post a reply

Re: Nine Inch Nails

Sat July 01, 2017 8:30 pm

Is there any good documentary about NIN?

Mon July 10, 2017 8:16 pm

Im listening to The Deviations...im not sure if this is as interesting without the vocals.

Mon July 10, 2017 8:33 pm

VinylGuy wrote:Im listening to The Deviations...im not sure if this is as interesting without the vocals.

Thats disappointing. I haven't opened mine yet. Was maybe going to zone out to it tonight.

Mon July 10, 2017 8:45 pm

Simple Torture wrote:The Deviations LPs are arriving with plenty of controversy: these were packaged very poorly and some people are getting very beat up copies (mine was a little smushed, I would say). It's also a 4-LP set squeezed into a 2-LP sleeve, with no booklet or artwork besides the cover or printed inner sleeves, so there's a lot of hand wringing over the first release in this reissue series.

Well, this isn't technically the first release in the reissues as Deviations is a separate release. Now if The Fragile arrives all mucked up then yeah, that's bad.

Kind of glad I got that $140 refund now. All I want are the hi-res files Trent, wtf.

Mon July 10, 2017 8:46 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:Im listening to The Deviations...im not sure if this is as interesting without the vocals.

Thats disappointing. I haven't opened mine yet. Was maybe going to zone out to it tonight.

I have a problem with these sort of ¨instrumentals¨...i mean, they werent supposed to be instrumentals pieces and it shows. Ghosts is way better than this.

Mon July 10, 2017 8:46 pm

I'll have to unwrap mine and inspect it when I get home.

Mon July 10, 2017 8:48 pm

VinylGuy wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:

I have a problem with these sort of ¨instrumentals¨...i mean, they werent supposed to be instrumentals pieces and it shows. Ghosts is way better than this.

It's supposed to provide you with a different angle on what you have already developed a connection with though. I think something like The Big Come Down is going to sound really repetitive however.

Tue July 11, 2017 4:07 pm

Correction...yeah, there are a few songs that are repetitive and boring in this format...but, most of the new music is really interesting.

Fri July 14, 2017 12:19 am

Less Than doesn't suck

Fri July 14, 2017 12:25 am

An ep next week, right?

Fri July 14, 2017 12:49 am

Digital only for now

Sun July 23, 2017 10:33 am

I am liking Add Violence.

Sun July 23, 2017 5:13 pm

So far I love it. I wasn't that keen on NTAE, but this one is great.

Sun July 23, 2017 5:21 pm

Yeah it's pretty good

Sun July 23, 2017 10:33 pm

I listened a little bit, nothing really stands out...the other ep hwas quickly faded into oblivion and im guessing this one will too.

Mon July 24, 2017 2:59 am

Been enjoying Into The Void quite a bit recently.

Mon July 24, 2017 3:03 am

That's such a great song

Mon July 24, 2017 4:18 am

Top 5 for sure.

Mon July 24, 2017 4:24 am

Into the void has xylophone. Gotta love that.

Mon July 24, 2017 9:17 am

God. The closing track on the new EP was exactly what I needed after a brutal night at work.
Post a reply