Switch to full style
Other than Pearl Jam, who else is there?
Post a reply

Re: Mudhoney Vanishing Point ( april 2nd)

Wed July 11, 2018 1:29 am

Im loving the new single. Its classic Mudhoney but with a 50´s vibe.
I just love this band.

Tue July 24, 2018 11:29 pm

Listening to Head On The Curb right now.

Hell yeah.

Tue July 24, 2018 11:47 pm

VinylGuy wrote:Im loving the new single. Its classic Mudhoney but with a 50´s vibe.
I just love this band.

this is the kind of 3-minute punker song that PJ's been trying to make since Backspacer

Tue July 24, 2018 11:59 pm

yeah, i dont know. PJ is such a different band that im just glad i have both of them making music. Mudhoney´s latest wasnt as strong as The Lucky Ones, so i hope this is another gem of them.

Fri July 27, 2018 3:38 pm

Been watching the doc again...i love these guys. So fun and chill about everything. I love Mark´s recollection of his drug moment. And Matt Lukin´s view on pretty much everything.

Fri July 27, 2018 5:53 pm

VinylGuy wrote:Been watching the doc again...i love these guys. So fun and chill about everything. I love Mark´s recollection of his drug moment. And Matt Lukin´s view on pretty much everything.

:thumbsup:

Mark actually lives down the street from me. I see him quite often walking his dog, at the grocery, etc. It's so weird to see him just being a normal dude buying fresh strawberries and juice, and walking his dog with slippers on :haha:

I've talked to him a couple of times in passing, but i never lead on that i know who he is. He's a super chill dude. Super quirky, but real nice.

Fri July 27, 2018 6:51 pm

I talked with him in pj20. Took a pic with him, talked about the mudhoney shows in argentina and how important was for me to have them as a band. Ed told the crowd later that Mark told him there were people from argentina in the crowd.

YEAH
Post a reply