The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Other Bands




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 617 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 31  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Kendrick Lamar is better than Soundgarden
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 4:21 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 22787
Location: Different mountains than Strat.
omg i found tree's yearbook photo:

Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kendrick Lamar is better than Soundgarden
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 4:24 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 6869
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
My wording might be confusing. I'm not racist. Interpret that how you will.

_________________
Social sea urchin rodeo radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kendrick Lamar is better than Soundgarden
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 4:32 am 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 32349
Location: Buenos Aires
tree_ wrote:
run2death wrote:
Tree, do you huff paint?

No. Why?

Try it... it's good

_________________
Go vote in the pop-punk tournament!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kendrick Lamar is better than Soundgarden
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 4:39 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Mon March 18, 2013 11:48 pm
Posts: 3440
Get paint with gold or silver flecks in it. The flecks coat your lungs better.

Generally more expensive, but totally worth it. :thumbsup:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kendrick Lamar is better than Soundgarden
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 4:41 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Mon March 18, 2013 11:48 pm
Posts: 3440
OK. That was probably over the top.

Don't do drugs, tree.

Get some Jesus in you.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kendrick Lamar is better than Soundgarden
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 4:42 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 6869
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
Ha ha you guys all enjoy your high IQ party while I sit in the corner without any friends for the rest of my life

_________________
Social sea urchin rodeo radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kendrick Lamar is better than Soundgarden
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 4:43 am 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 65853
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
tree_ wrote:
Ha ha you guys all enjoy your high IQ party while I sit in the corner without any friends for the rest of my life

Deal!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kendrick Lamar is better than Soundgarden
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 6:05 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 21243
tragabigzanda wrote:
damn, the white men couldn't wait to tear Kendrick down

I just don't like hypocrites or people who pretend they are better than they actually are.

actually that's basically my problem with both the good guys and sjw's in general.

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kendrick Lamar is better than Soundgarden
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 11:18 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Fri November 15, 2013 6:14 am
Posts: 20602
I’m so torn right now

_________________
Self wrote:
I don't know. Maybe it's just not meant to be.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kendrick Lamar is better than Soundgarden
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 12:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 65853
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Kaius wrote:
I’m so torn right now

Don't be.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kendrick Lamar is better than Soundgarden
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 2:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 21243
durdencommatyler wrote:
Kaius wrote:
I’m so torn right now

Don't be.

Don't be. Don't question yourself ever.

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kendrick Lamar is better than Soundgarden
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 2:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 65853
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Dev wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Kaius wrote:
I’m so torn right now

Don't be.

Don't be. Don't question yourself ever.

That seems like a dangerous way to live, Dev. But you do you.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kendrick Lamar is better than Soundgarden
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 2:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 21243
durdencommatyler wrote:
Dev wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Kaius wrote:
I’m so torn right now

Don't be.

Don't be. Don't question yourself ever.

That seems like a dangerous way to live, Dev. But you do you.

I know you are but what am I

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kendrick Lamar is better than Soundgarden
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 2:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 21243
the fact you don't think there is any nuance to this debate is disturbing

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kendrick Lamar is better than Soundgarden
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 2:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 65853
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Dev wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Dev wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Kaius wrote:
I’m so torn right now

Don't be.

Don't be. Don't question yourself ever.

That seems like a dangerous way to live, Dev. But you do you.

I know you are but what am I

Oh wait! I know this one... something about glue, right? Bah, I forget.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kendrick Lamar is better than Soundgarden
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 2:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 65853
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Dev wrote:
the fact you don't think there is any nuance to this debate is disturbing

Of course I think there is nuance to the debate, Dev. Don't be disturbed.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kendrick Lamar is better than Soundgarden
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 2:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 21243
durdencommatyler wrote:
Dev wrote:
the fact you don't think there is any nuance to this debate is disturbing

Of course I think there is nuance to the debate, Dev. Don't be disturbed.

Then why should Kaius not be torn!?

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kendrick Lamar is better than Soundgarden
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 2:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 65853
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Dev wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Dev wrote:
the fact you don't think there is any nuance to this debate is disturbing

Of course I think there is nuance to the debate, Dev. Don't be disturbed.

Then why should Kaius not be torn!?

It's just a piece of advice from one poster to another.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kendrick Lamar is better than Soundgarden
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 2:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 21243
durdencommatyler wrote:
Dev wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Dev wrote:
the fact you don't think there is any nuance to this debate is disturbing

Of course I think there is nuance to the debate, Dev. Don't be disturbed.

Then why should Kaius not be torn!?

It's just a piece of advice from one poster to another.

You contradicted yourself and now you can't acknowledge it. I'm done with this.

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kendrick Lamar is better than Soundgarden
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 3:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 6869
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
Dev wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Dev wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Dev wrote:
the fact you don't think there is any nuance to this debate is disturbing

Of course I think there is nuance to the debate, Dev. Don't be disturbed.

Then why should Kaius not be torn!?

It's just a piece of advice from one poster to another.

You contradicted yourself and now you can't acknowledge it. I'm done with this.

When you don't have to zero in on specific points you're perceived to be making by reputation, you can come off as smarter than you actually are in such 'debates'

_________________
Social sea urchin rodeo radio coming soon


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 617 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 31  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Other Bands


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Wed September 19, 2018 9:22 am