Switch to full style
Other than Pearl Jam, who else is there?
Post a reply

Grimes

Tue March 10, 2015 4:54 pm

Previously unreleased song:

I :heartbeat: it.
Last edited by LoathedVermin72 on Sun January 31, 2016 7:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Grimes

Tue March 10, 2015 6:16 pm

Wed March 11, 2015 12:49 am

I'm sad she scrapped this album, I think it would have been great :/

Wed March 11, 2015 2:08 am

Wed March 11, 2015 2:24 am

:lol:

Sat March 14, 2015 5:57 pm

http://www.spin.com/articles/grimes-los ... ng-tumblr/

While I understand her not wanting to tour with a bunch of sad songs, Christ almighty I hope she releases them anyway. They're definitely what she's best at. I wanna hear that album so badly!

Sat March 14, 2015 8:00 pm

That new one may be my favorite song of hers.

Fri November 06, 2015 2:01 am

On first listen, the new one sounds pretty good. I expected the poppiness. It feels a little ragged around the edges, though. Like its not fully developed, but that's not surprising. SOme good ones, some bland ones.

Fri November 06, 2015 2:08 am

BurtReynolds wrote: It feels a little ragged around the edges, though. Like its not fully developed, but that's not surprising. SOme good ones, some bland ones.

Visions had this same problem.

Fri November 06, 2015 2:08 am

I enjoyed this a lot. A few songs I'm not really into but pretty good overall.

Sun November 08, 2015 2:26 pm

After listening to the new album, I'm happy to say that my fears were mostly unfounded. Yes, this is much "brighter" than the stuff that made her big, but that's okay, because she's also great at this music. None of the songs are as good as "Genesis", "Oblivion", or the "REALiTi" demo, but it's arguably a more solid front-to-back album than Visions. Full of great tracks: "California", "Flesh without Blood", "Kill V. Maim" (probably my favorite), "Pin", "World Princess, Pt. II".

I still think "Scream" was a weird song to share. It's the worst thing on the album, and I still think it sounds like an outtake or something. Very odd decision.

Mon November 09, 2015 12:20 am

LoathedVermin72 wrote:After listening to the new album, I'm happy to say that my fears were mostly unfounded. Yes, this is much "brighter" than the stuff that made her big, but that's okay, because she's also great at this music. None of the songs are as good as "Genesis", "Oblivion", or the "REALiTi" demo, but it's arguably a more solid front-to-back album than Visions. Full of great tracks: "California", "Flesh without Blood", "Kill V. Maim" (probably my favorite), "Pin", "World Princess, Pt. II".

I still think "Scream" was a weird song to share. It's the worst thing on the album, and I still think it sounds like an outtake or something. Very odd decision.

I agree with this.

Kill V Maim is fantastic.

Sat November 14, 2015 6:34 pm

this album is awesome.

and scream rocks. i know I may be in the minority on that, but fuck it.

Sat November 14, 2015 8:02 pm

Chris_H_2 wrote:this album is awesome.

and scream rocks. i know I may be in the minority on that, but fuck it.

Scream is one of my favorites from that album.

Sat November 14, 2015 8:09 pm

Me too.

Tue November 17, 2015 4:28 pm

I love "Kill V. Maim" so much. I always get goosebumps when she screams "declare a state of war."

Wed November 18, 2015 12:29 am

it surprises me Joey & Chud aren't all over this

Sat November 21, 2015 10:52 pm

I can't stop listening to this. It's soooo good.

Sat November 21, 2015 11:05 pm

Should i listen to this?

Sat November 21, 2015 11:29 pm

Yes
Post a reply