The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Other Bands




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 493 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: When did you get into Steely Dan?
PostPosted: Fri June 15, 2018 2:07 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 12434
Location: Where everybody knows your name
Man! You got Rikki and Time Out of Mind!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: When did you get into Steely Dan?
PostPosted: Fri June 15, 2018 2:12 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 35981
wease wrote:
Man! You got Rikki and Time Out of Mind!

Yeah, but I was way more excited about "Home at Last", which is one of my most favoritest.

_________________
BurtReynolds wrote:
Life is a confusing, horrifying nightmare that only ends in death. There is no hope.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: When did you get into Steely Dan?
PostPosted: Fri June 15, 2018 3:38 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 12434
Location: Where everybody knows your name
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
wease wrote:
Man! You got Rikki and Time Out of Mind!

Yeah, but I was way more excited about "Home at Last", which is one of my most favoritest.

Oh yeah. I missed that when I looked at the set. You got some gems. Get what I’m going to be getting in October?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: When did you get into Steely Dan?
PostPosted: Fri June 15, 2018 3:42 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 35981
wease wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
wease wrote:
Man! You got Rikki and Time Out of Mind!

Yeah, but I was way more excited about "Home at Last", which is one of my most favoritest.

Oh yeah. I missed that when I looked at the set. You got some gems. Get what I’m going to be getting in October?

You know I didn’t!!!!!!!

_________________
BurtReynolds wrote:
Life is a confusing, horrifying nightmare that only ends in death. There is no hope.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: When did you get into Steely Dan?
PostPosted: Fri June 15, 2018 3:55 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 12434
Location: Where everybody knows your name
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
wease wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
wease wrote:
Man! You got Rikki and Time Out of Mind!

Yeah, but I was way more excited about "Home at Last", which is one of my most favoritest.

Oh yeah. I missed that when I looked at the set. You got some gems. Get what I’m going to be getting in October?

You know I didn’t!!!!!!!

That was supposed to say guess not get.

Booked airfare and just bought my ticket. I’m officially going to Countdown to Ecstasy night. There’s a LOT tickets left. Hardly any left for Aja nights. Not many deep cut fans, I guess.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: When did you get into Steely Dan?
PostPosted: Sun June 17, 2018 1:32 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 12434
Location: Where everybody knows your name
Come to NYC, LV.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: When did you get into Steely Dan?
PostPosted: Thu July 12, 2018 4:43 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:07 pm
Posts: 2264
Show kicked ass!!

Doobies were really good as well


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: When did you get into Steely Dan?
PostPosted: Fri July 13, 2018 2:57 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 12434
Location: Where everybody knows your name
You got a fucking awesome set, bugs! Rikki, Green Earrings, Don’t Take Me Alive... fuck yeah.

Ok, bugs and LV. Let’s all go to the CtE show.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: When did you get into Steely Dan?
PostPosted: Fri July 13, 2018 2:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:07 pm
Posts: 2264
It seems the sets are similar.. but yeah, I was def happy with the setlist.. I thought the doobies were good too.. even without Mcdonald

What night is the cte show on??


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: When did you get into Steely Dan?
PostPosted: Fri July 13, 2018 2:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:07 pm
Posts: 2264
Haha I forgot I put the doobie thing in the original post


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: When did you get into Steely Dan?
PostPosted: Fri July 13, 2018 3:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 12434
Location: Where everybody knows your name
Wed, October 24 at the Beacon Theater NYC.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: When did you get into Steely Dan?
PostPosted: Fri July 13, 2018 3:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:07 pm
Posts: 2264
Dammit a wed.. I mean maybe, I wish it was a weekend..


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: When did you get into Steely Dan?
PostPosted: Fri July 13, 2018 4:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 12434
Location: Where everybody knows your name
Fuck it. I'm taking 3 days off work.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 493 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25

Board index » Word on the Street » Other Bands


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sat July 21, 2018 10:05 am