Switch to full style
Other than Pearl Jam, who else is there?
Post a reply

Kings of Leon

Fri December 12, 2014 4:52 am

I love the song "Pickup Truck". I just heard it for the first time a couple of days ago and I can't get enough of it. I hadn't listened to KOL in a few years but this came up when I was listening tomy iPod on random in my car. They've only played it a few times live. This is the best video I could find.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=25gA27baVrQ

Re: Kings of Leon

Fri December 12, 2014 5:11 am

Seriously, how does one go about embedding youtube videos? I've tried both the full URL and just the code following "v=" and neither of them work.

Maybe I'm going senile.

Fri December 12, 2014 5:12 am

Also, these guys have only released a few good songs since Because of the Times.

Fri December 12, 2014 5:36 am

Iprefertheiroldstuff wrote:Seriously, how does one go about embedding youtube videos? I've tried both the full URL and just the code following "v=" and neither of them work.

Maybe I'm going senile.

Take dat "s" out homie

Fri December 12, 2014 5:38 am

Iprefertheiroldstuff wrote:Seriously, how does one go about embedding youtube videos? I've tried both the full URL and just the code following "v=" and neither of them work.

Maybe I'm going senile.

No shit. I can't figure it out either.

Fri December 12, 2014 5:39 am

verb_to_trust wrote:

Maybe I'm going senile.

Take dat "s" out homie

I tried that, still didn't work.

Fri December 12, 2014 5:41 am

Iprefertheiroldstuff wrote:Also, these guys have only released a few good songs since Because of the Times.

Do you like this song?

Fri December 12, 2014 5:54 am

Fri December 12, 2014 5:59 am

Showoff.

Fri December 12, 2014 6:01 am

Is that one of the good ones?

Fri December 12, 2014 6:02 am

verb_to_trust wrote:

Maybe I'm going senile.

Take dat "s" out homie

Thank you. Truly.

Fri December 12, 2014 6:04 am

zeb wrote:Is that one of the good ones?

You tell me, homie. I've never heard it.

Fri December 12, 2014 6:06 am

PHATJ wrote:
Iprefertheiroldstuff wrote:Also, these guys have only released a few good songs since Because of the Times.

Do you like this song?

I think it's pretty good. Probably more of a grower due to how restrained it is compared to their usual stuff.

Fri December 12, 2014 6:14 am

zeb wrote:

I kinda like that. It's the first thing I've heard of the last record.

Fri December 12, 2014 6:17 am

Iprefertheiroldstuff wrote:
PHATJ wrote:

Do you like this song?

I think it's pretty good. Probably more of a grower due to how restrained it is compared to their usual stuff.

It's a major grower. When I first heard it I thought it was cool, but after 4 or 5 listens over a couple of days, I just kept hitting repeat.

Fri December 12, 2014 2:21 pm

I really turned on these guys. I was a huge fan of those first 3 albums, but after that :throwup:. I almost have a borderline irrational hatred for them now.

Fri December 12, 2014 3:16 pm

I kind of have had the irrational hatred thing going on for a while too. I have not purchased the last few records or even heard a single song off of them until the last few days. Pickup Truck was a total surprise. It just happened to come on and I just liked it.

Mon September 26, 2016 4:37 pm

WALLS is probably the Pearl Jam song I wanted but never got it

Mon September 26, 2016 6:56 pm

darth_vedder wrote:I really turned on these guys. I was a huge fan of those first 3 albums, but after that :throwup:. I almost have a borderline irrational hatred for them now.

Thu October 13, 2016 4:11 pm

Anyone listen to the new KOL album yet? I think it's pretty good.
Post a reply