The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Other Bands

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4284 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201 ... 215  Next
 Post subject: Re: Total Fucking Godhead / The Soundgarden Thread
PostPosted: Thu April 01, 2021 3:21 pm 
jeeeesus relax already

the paramount shows are great yeah...and also those outtakes...

Live From The Artists Den is one i should listen more.

PostPosted: Thu April 01, 2021 3:27 pm 
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer

I still haven’t gotten very far in Live at the Artist Den. It sounds...bad?

PostPosted: Thu April 01, 2021 3:29 pm 
Major Dude

joostone wrote:

Man, she’s just an all around cunt, isn’t she?

PostPosted: Thu April 01, 2021 5:11 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

To be fair, Chris did marry her and have kids, so some of this blame does fall on him.

PostPosted: Thu April 01, 2021 8:54 pm 
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer

Matt Cameron doesn’t sound like the type of person they are claiming he is in the most recent filings or responses. I mean, he’s in Pearl Jam after all, he must be some level of a standup guy right?

PostPosted: Fri April 02, 2021 2:10 am 
Future Drummer

liebzz wrote:

I need to revisit that one as I recall a similar feeling, I also don't feel much effort was put forth to really mix it well.

PostPosted: Fri April 02, 2021 2:13 am 
jeeeesus relax already

oasisfan35 wrote:
liebzz wrote:

I need to revisit that one as I recall a similar feeling, I also don't feel much effort was put forth to really mix it well.

I like the mix, but Chris is rough in some songs. He had a stronger night the show before i think.

PostPosted: Fri April 02, 2021 2:14 am 
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer

I actually really like Live on I-5, but I couldn’t get past a couple of songs on Artists Den. Just seems like if they are going to release a live album they would release a career highlight.

PostPosted: Fri April 02, 2021 5:30 pm 
AnalLog

wease wrote:
joostone wrote:

Man, she’s just an all around cunt, isn’t she?

https://www.loadedradio.com/chris-cornells-widow-responds-to-soundgardens-demand-for-social-media-access//

Quote:
Chris Cornell’s widow, Vicky Cornell, has now accused the surviving members of SOUNDGARDEN of wanting to “maliciously defame” her, “provoke her online stalkers” and to “instigate third parties” to harass her and her children should they get access to their social media accounts.

This is getting really really sad.....Wow, just wow....

PostPosted: Fri April 02, 2021 5:34 pm 
jeeeesus relax already

Its surprising because thats actually what she does.

PostPosted: Sun April 04, 2021 1:57 pm 
AnalLog

liebzz wrote:
Matt Cameron doesn’t sound like the type of person they are claiming he is in the most recent filings or responses. I mean, he’s in Pearl Jam after all, he must be some level of a standup guy right?

Aside from Mike, I think of Matt as the least biggest dick in the band

PostPosted: Sun April 04, 2021 4:04 pm 
known prankster

liebzz wrote:

Chris sounds bad on it. Pick any Soundgarden show, even the early ones, and chances are he won't sound great.

PostPosted: Thu April 22, 2021 10:46 pm 
Banned from the Pit

fyfe79 wrote:
fyfe79 wrote:
One for the traders/collectors... I've just authored a nice little dvd of their Promo/TV stuff from 1996. The idea behind this was to have something similar to the Nirvana "94 Project" bootleg.

Contents:
1. "Kaiser Kellar's Cellar" EPK 3/96 - transferred from my own A&M master vhs (20mins). Interview with the band by Alain & Natasha from Eleven, and video for 'Pretty Noose'. I uploaded an edited version to youtube a few years ago.
2. "Greeting" 3/96 - transferred from my own A&M master vhs (1min). The band thank fans for attending an album launch/listening party
3. "SNL" 5/96 - got these from the net, Pretty Noose (88MB MPEG, no logo), Burden in my Hand (96MB MPEG, SubTV logo). Average quality (10mins)
4. "MTV Studios" 9/96 - taped by uninvited94. Better than my own master vhs. I've just tidied it up a little (25mins).
Bonus:
5. "Viva Jam" 10/96 - taped by uninvited94. I've edited this down to just the live clips from Germany and removed the overdubbed interviews (5mins).
6. "MTV Report" 4/97 - transferred from my master (3mins)

All in PAL 4:3, which is why I didn't include the recent 1080 NTSC version of 'Burden' from SNL. I'm a little hesitant to put this dvd out there in case the SNL stuff is circulating in better quality... is it? If anyone has a master version from the original broadcast, please get in touch and I'll add it to the dvd. I can then upload to Zomb or wherever (it won't be allowed on Dime for sure).

Ok, I'll throw it out there again - has anyone good quality versions of the SNL '96 performance (ie. better than youtube)?
If I can get them I'll add 'em to the dvd and make it available via cloud or torrent. Please? Someone's gotta have it.
Or any pro-shot stuff from 1996 would be cool actually. Anyone got that MTV stuff from Reading '95??

So, was this DVD ever shared? I would love a copy of this....

PostPosted: Sat April 24, 2021 3:53 pm 
A Return To Form

Superfuzzmx wrote:
fyfe79 wrote:
fyfe79 wrote:
One for the traders/collectors... I've just authored a nice little dvd of their Promo/TV stuff from 1996. The idea behind this was to have something similar to the Nirvana "94 Project" bootleg.

Contents:
1. "Kaiser Kellar's Cellar" EPK 3/96 - transferred from my own A&M master vhs (20mins). Interview with the band by Alain & Natasha from Eleven, and video for 'Pretty Noose'. I uploaded an edited version to youtube a few years ago.
2. "Greeting" 3/96 - transferred from my own A&M master vhs (1min). The band thank fans for attending an album launch/listening party
3. "SNL" 5/96 - got these from the net, Pretty Noose (88MB MPEG, no logo), Burden in my Hand (96MB MPEG, SubTV logo). Average quality (10mins)
4. "MTV Studios" 9/96 - taped by uninvited94. Better than my own master vhs. I've just tidied it up a little (25mins).
Bonus:
5. "Viva Jam" 10/96 - taped by uninvited94. I've edited this down to just the live clips from Germany and removed the overdubbed interviews (5mins).

All in PAL 4:3, which is why I didn't include the recent 1080 NTSC version of 'Burden' from SNL. I'm a little hesitant to put this dvd out there in case the SNL stuff is circulating in better quality... is it? If anyone has a master version from the original broadcast, please get in touch and I'll add it to the dvd. I can then upload to Zomb or wherever (it won't be allowed on Dime for sure).

Ok, I'll throw it out there again - has anyone good quality versions of the SNL '96 performance (ie. better than youtube)?
If I can get them I'll add 'em to the dvd and make it available via cloud or torrent. Please? Someone's gotta have it.
Or any pro-shot stuff from 1996 would be cool actually. Anyone got that MTV stuff from Reading '95??

I actually got a great quality version of SNL from gornandez on here, after posting the above a few years ago. So the version of the dvd I eventually put out was pretty good with great sources, nice menu's etc. I did share it with a couple of people at the time but wouldn't mind doing so again. I'll try load it to Mega but will probably take ages...

Updated Contents:
3. "SNL" 5/96 - got these from gornandez. Two tracks plus the outro sequence (10mins)
Bonus:

PostPosted: Mon April 26, 2021 4:44 pm 
Banned from the Pit

fyfe79 wrote:
Superfuzzmx wrote:
fyfe79 wrote:
fyfe79 wrote:

Contents:
Bonus:

I actually got a great quality version of SNL from gornandez on here, after posting the above a few years ago. So the version of the dvd I eventually put out was pretty good with great sources, nice menu's etc. I did share it with a couple of people at the time but wouldn't mind doing so again. I'll try load it to Mega but will probably take ages...

Updated Contents:
3. "SNL" 5/96 - got these from gornandez. Two tracks plus the outro sequence (10mins)
Bonus:

I would love to have this, please let me know if you can unpload it to Mega or tell me how can I help.

Thanks again

PostPosted: Wed April 28, 2021 12:25 am 
jeeeesus relax already

FUUUUUCK

King Animal is owning me these days

PostPosted: Wed April 28, 2021 8:25 am 
A Return To Form

OK, here's the dvd. Took about 10 hours to load to Mega but should be fine!

Soundgarden - "Promo & Live 1996"

All material is master-sourced so quality is an A.
Approx 65 mins.

https://mega.nz/folder/sPRDwYjA#a1eCC_PcOePLcbhU5EfP2Q

PostPosted: Wed April 28, 2021 5:19 pm 
Banned from the Pit

WOW THANKS SO MUCH!!! Been waiting for this one for years

PostPosted: Wed April 28, 2021 6:21 pm 
A Return To Form

Superfuzzmx wrote:
WOW THANKS SO MUCH!!! Been waiting for this one for years

You're welcome! I know how difficult it is to find TV material etc. Let me know what you think of it.

Hopefully someone else can upload other TV-sourced material.... such as Japan '94, Reading '95, all the Headbangers Ball appearances etc. I'm looking for better quality versions of that stuff.

PostPosted: Wed April 28, 2021 6:49 pm 
Banned from the Pit

Yeah I know, I've been compiling all sorts of material (and in varying degrees of quality) in hopes of making a DVD box set of tv appearances, interviews, promos etc...if you want I can send you a list of what I have and we can compile something out of it, I was thinking a pre superunknown one, a superunkwnown one, a reunion one, a king animal one and a superunknown reissue one...please let me know what do you think

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4284 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201 ... 215  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Other Bands