Switch to full style
Other than Pearl Jam, who else is there?
Post a reply

Re: Sigur Rós

Tue July 25, 2017 2:42 pm

LetMeSleep wrote:This morning was the last time I'll wake up having never seen Sigur Ros.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Tue July 25, 2017 4:01 pm

Come back with a review!!

Wed July 26, 2017 2:21 pm

Holy shit, that was something. The first set was nice and mellow and the only downside was the venue being standing and basically a shed. I could have done with a seat. The second set was immense. The lighting and the whole set design was spot on. Flawless performance and pretty much a perfect set.

If this was in the Opera House or a theatre then it would have been perfect.

Setlist:
Set 1
Á
Ekki Múkk
Glósóli
E-Bow
Dauðalagið
Fljótavík
Niður
Varða

Set 2
Óveður
Sæglópur
Ný Batterí
Vaka
Festival
Kveikur
Popplagið

Wed July 26, 2017 2:37 pm

That is a decent setlist

Mon August 07, 2017 3:03 am

Im dying to see them.

Thu November 23, 2017 12:12 am

Jonsi news

https://pitchfork.com/news/sigur-ros-an ... isten/amp/

Fri November 24, 2017 12:05 pm

Today!

Sat November 25, 2017 4:11 am

Holy shit this was great.

Sat November 25, 2017 4:23 am

:thumbsup:

Sat November 25, 2017 4:43 am

Going this sunday.

Mon November 27, 2017 4:39 am

They were good.

Mon November 27, 2017 1:28 pm

It was a very cool experience. Cool visuals, moody, interesting...as the show went on it kinda felt repetitive but the end was superb.

Mon November 27, 2017 10:33 pm

They played really well. But I would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed. The magic of the first time I saw them was completely gone. Also: the venue was a pain in the ass to get to, and every other artist on the bill sucked. None of this has to do with them.

I cut my trip short just to see them, and if I'm honest with myself I have to say I regret doing so.

Mon November 27, 2017 11:34 pm

You had problems to get into the venue? I was surprised on how quick we got there. Hell, there is even a free parking lot inside the place!

Sat December 30, 2017 9:04 pm

Watching a live stream of their show tonight. I think 4/5 is there. What a beautiful setting and show at the harpa concert hall

Tue January 02, 2018 6:22 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:Watching a live stream of their show tonight. I think 4/5 is there. What a beautiful setting and show at the harpa concert hall

I was there Friday night. It was a really good show, though it was essentially the same show they played when I saw them last year in Detroit. I wish they would have had a full collection of musicians and singers with them on stage like the first couple of times I saw them, but they're still spellbinding live.

Tue January 02, 2018 10:01 pm

so they played the same exact show every night on this past tour, didn't they? that's a bummer.

Wed January 03, 2018 2:49 pm

Kveikur has been getting a lot of play from me lately

Thu August 16, 2018 1:30 am

Mon October 01, 2018 2:12 pm

What's the story with the one dude resigning amid some serious allegations?
Post a reply