Switch to full style
Other than Pearl Jam, who else is there?
Post a reply

Re: Sigur Rós

Thu May 25, 2017 8:56 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:I know this is last minute but apparently I won tickets to tonight's show in Maryland. Obviously not going to make it in time so if anyone wants them, pm me.

Congratulations.

Thu May 25, 2017 8:58 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:I know this is last minute but apparently I won tickets to tonight's show in Maryland. Obviously not going to make it in time so if anyone wants them, pm me.

did you win a wheel barrel race? because that seems like a lot of effort if so.

Thu May 25, 2017 8:59 pm

Wtf

Thu May 25, 2017 8:59 pm

HOW THE FUCK DID YOU WIN TICKETS TO A SIGUR ROS SHOW IN MARYLAND RUDDO?!

Thu May 25, 2017 9:00 pm

why did you enter?

Thu May 25, 2017 9:02 pm

I thought I could drive up but work got the better of me. I won them on their FB page, h2

Thu May 25, 2017 9:05 pm

my friend ended up getting tickets, and i'll be headed to the Chicago show with him. it's a little bittersweet -- i get to see sigur ros, but it'll be my first sigur ros show in chicago without my son in a LONG time. i'll probably lie to him.

Thu June 01, 2017 2:13 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:Wtf

argh, just seeing this. I live 15 min from merriweather and was hoping to go to that show!! :gomez:

Thu June 01, 2017 2:14 pm

diesel wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:Wtf

argh, just seeing this. I live 15 min from merriweather and was hoping to go to that show!! :gomez:

gah! Sorry man, wish you could have used the tix!

Thu June 01, 2017 2:39 pm

I'm skipping the last day of the Mar del Plata film fest just to come back to Buenos Aires and see these guys in November.

Thu June 01, 2017 2:45 pm

theplatypus wrote:I'm skipping the last day of the Mar del Plata film fest just to come back to Buenos Aires and see these guys in November.

Smart move, Jorge.

Mon June 12, 2017 10:14 pm

I saw them in Austin on Saturday. Great show. The visuals they used came across like some sci fi movie: opening with a backdrop of vaporous clouds, transitioning to different abstract landscapes landscapes or playing on certain themes. They ended with Popplagio and the visuals culminated into a glitched out call back to all the other scenes used.

Mon June 12, 2017 11:05 pm

I'm starting a band called Sugar Rose and we're doing punk renditions of Sigur Ros songs

Mon June 12, 2017 11:14 pm

Sigur Ray. A Sigur Ros/Sugar Ray cover band!

Mon June 12, 2017 11:21 pm

theplatypus wrote:Sigur Ray. A Sigur Ros/Sugar Ray cover band!

IIIII just wanna fllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy-----waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-oooooooooooooooooooooooo-allurrrrrrrrrrrr

Mon June 12, 2017 11:29 pm

patrick wrote:I saw them in Austin on Saturday. Great show. The visuals they used came across like some sci fi movie: opening with a backdrop of vaporous clouds, transitioning to different abstract landscapes landscapes or playing on certain themes. They ended with Popplagio and the visuals culminated into a glitched out call back to all the other scenes used.

Cool. Im going to see them at the end of the year and im already stoked.

Sat July 22, 2017 10:38 am

Tuesday night I finally get to see these guys. I'm pretty freaking excited.

Sun July 23, 2017 12:45 am

LetMeSleep wrote:Tuesday night I finally get to see these guys. I'm pretty freaking excited.

Awesome!

Sun July 23, 2017 1:39 am

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
LetMeSleep wrote:Tuesday night I finally get to see these guys. I'm pretty freaking excited.

Awesome!

What ruddo was trying to say was: "La ti bak ti do...de dai vo saaaaaaaaaiiiiiiii...la ti do..."

Which means basically the same thing! It's such a good time.

Tue July 25, 2017 2:39 am

This morning was the last time I'll wake up having never seen Sigur Ros.
Post a reply