The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Other Bands




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Unpopular Music Opinions
PostPosted: Thu October 06, 2016 12:30 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 17851
Shit, didn't see that Burt had already said what I said. Sorry Burt. Want to feud about it?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Unpopular Music Opinions
PostPosted: Thu October 06, 2016 12:33 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 26, 2013 12:34 am
Posts: 3804
Location: Chile
The Queen is Dead is somewhere in my all time top ten.

_________________
LuNY wrote:
I am not racist but why the fuck are black people so violent?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Unpopular Music Opinions
PostPosted: Thu October 06, 2016 12:34 am 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 29459
Location: Anywhere mediocrity is celebrated.
tragabigzanda wrote:
Shit, didn't see that Burt had already said what I said. Sorry Burt. Want to feud about it?

We should ally against the Morrissey lovers.

_________________
dev wrote:
Love pans out.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Unpopular Music Opinions
PostPosted: Thu October 06, 2016 12:41 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 17851
BurtReynolds wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
Shit, didn't see that Burt had already said what I said. Sorry Burt. Want to feud about it?

We should ally against the Morrissey lovers.

See you in Hell, chewm and LV.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Unpopular Music Opinions
PostPosted: Thu October 06, 2016 12:43 am 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 27882
Location: don't PM me I don't have anything
Morrissey is a perfect example of someone who is an unbearable jackass but who I can't help but love. His persona and his music. Hey, he's like Kanye sorta.

_________________
tragabigzanda wrote:
Stop it, this is pissing me off.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Unpopular Music Opinions
PostPosted: Thu October 06, 2016 12:43 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 32030
Location: this field intentionally left blank
No

_________________
96583UP wrote:
you guessed it

Spoiler: show
Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Unpopular Music Opinions
PostPosted: Thu October 06, 2016 1:01 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 13776
Location: Seattle, WA
theplatypus wrote:
Morrissey is a perfect example of someone who is an unbearable jackass but who I can't help but love. His persona and his music. Hey, he's like Kanye sorta.


:haha:

Morrissye!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Unpopular Music Opinions
PostPosted: Thu October 06, 2016 3:09 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 40596
i've never really listened to morrisey's solo efforts, but i really like the smiths stuff i've heard

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Unpopular Music Opinions
PostPosted: Mon December 12, 2016 10:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 27882
Location: don't PM me I don't have anything
I think it is time for me to come to terms with the fact that I just don't like Chris Cornell's voice.

_________________
tragabigzanda wrote:
Stop it, this is pissing me off.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Unpopular Music Opinions
PostPosted: Tue December 13, 2016 1:29 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 12409
Location: Illinois
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
No


Yes


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Unpopular Music Opinions
PostPosted: Tue December 13, 2016 2:33 am 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 57650
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i've never really listened to morrisey's solo efforts, but i really like the smiths stuff i've heard

That's funny, I'm the opposite.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Unpopular Music Opinions
PostPosted: Tue December 13, 2016 2:36 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 40596
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i've never really listened to morrisey's solo efforts, but i really like the smiths stuff i've heard

That's funny, I'm the opposite.

we can just listen to both at our meetup

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Unpopular Music Opinions
PostPosted: Tue December 13, 2016 2:42 am 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 57650
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i've never really listened to morrisey's solo efforts, but i really like the smiths stuff i've heard

That's funny, I'm the opposite.

we can just listen to both at our meetup

Please and thank you.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Unpopular Music Opinions
PostPosted: Fri January 06, 2017 4:52 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 4633
What's the deal with Earth Wind & Fire?

WTF happened to Water?

Screw those guys. Water is important.

_________________
Red Mosquito: Come for the Pearl Jam discussion, stay for the rampant homosexual innuendo.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Unpopular Music Opinions
PostPosted: Fri January 06, 2017 5:46 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 13776
Location: Seattle, WA
Bammer wrote:
What's the deal with Earth Wind & Fire?

WTF happened to Water?

Screw those guys. Water is important.


They didn't want Water walking around saying, "I make up 70% of this band"


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Unpopular Music Opinions
PostPosted: Fri January 06, 2017 1:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 17851
bodysnatcher wrote:
Bammer wrote:
What's the deal with Earth Wind & Fire?

WTF happened to Water?

Screw those guys. Water is important.


They didn't want Water walking around saying, "I make up 70% of this band"

:-)


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Unpopular Music Opinions
PostPosted: Fri January 06, 2017 3:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 10636
Location: Mizzou
Elvis Costello is mostly terrible.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Unpopular Music Opinions
PostPosted: Fri January 06, 2017 3:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 27882
Location: don't PM me I don't have anything
Are you trying to start a war with me?

_________________
tragabigzanda wrote:
Stop it, this is pissing me off.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Unpopular Music Opinions
PostPosted: Fri January 06, 2017 3:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 17851
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Elvis Costello is mostly terrible.

Terrific songwriter, but his voice is an acquired taste.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Unpopular Music Opinions
PostPosted: Fri January 06, 2017 3:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 32030
Location: this field intentionally left blank
Outside of a couple songs, I haven't been able to connect with Costello.

_________________
96583UP wrote:
you guessed it

Spoiler: show
Image


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Other Bands


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Wed January 24, 2018 9:35 am