Switch to full style
Other than Pearl Jam, who else is there?
Post a reply

Re: Post Random Music-Related Thoughts You Have

Tue October 16, 2018 8:57 pm

run2death wrote:I just won $20 because my friend didn't believe me that the Sunday Night Football song is actually a Joan Jett song.

Good work

Wed October 17, 2018 2:43 am

Wed October 17, 2018 4:56 pm

Feels like a Nick Drake kinda day.

Fri October 19, 2018 4:54 am

This is what the Plain White T's look like now

Fri October 19, 2018 4:57 am

R.E.M.’s “So. Central Rain” reminds me of Stone Temple Pilots

Fri October 19, 2018 3:23 pm

White Zombie’s Astro-Creep: 2000 and Rob Zombie’s Hellbilly Deluxe are absolutely incredible records. Unique, original, infectious, consistent, enduring. There’s nothing else like them. They blow me away every time I return to them. They deserve way more respect than they get.

Fri October 19, 2018 3:32 pm

LoathedVermin72 wrote:White Zombie’s Astro-Creep: 2000 and Rob Zombie’s Hellbilly Deluxe are absolutely incredible records. Unique, original, infectious, consistent, enduring. There’s nothing else like them. They blow me away every time I return to them. They deserve way more respect than they get.

AS-2000, totally. I never heard HD outside of the singles.

Fri October 19, 2018 3:45 pm

tragabigzanda wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:White Zombie’s Astro-Creep: 2000 and Rob Zombie’s Hellbilly Deluxe are absolutely incredible records. Unique, original, infectious, consistent, enduring. There’s nothing else like them. They blow me away every time I return to them. They deserve way more respect than they get.

AS-2000, totally. I never heard HD outside of the singles.

You should give it a shot. Not a bad song in the bunch. I actually like it more than Astro.

Fri October 19, 2018 3:56 pm

yeah, they are both brilliant.
Rob Zombie´s at its finest.

Fri October 19, 2018 4:48 pm

I forget which track it is - I don't have the album in front of me to listen to it - but the one song with the under-produced sound is probably the best song on the album. I wonder what it would sound like otherwise.

Fri October 19, 2018 5:42 pm

bune wrote:

I forget which track it is - I don't have the album in front of me to listen to it - but the one song with the under-produced sound is probably the best song on the album. I wonder what it would sound like otherwise.

From Astro or Hellbilly?

Fri October 19, 2018 5:59 pm

Astro still gets regular play from me, one of my all time favorite albums.

Hey LV, you ever listen to the Super Sexy Swingin Sounds album?

Fri October 19, 2018 6:05 pm

LoathedVermin72 wrote:
bune wrote:

From Astro or Hellbilly?

Hellbilly.

Fri October 19, 2018 6:18 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:Astro still gets regular play from me, one of my all time favorite albums.

Hey LV, you ever listen to the Super Sexy Swingin Sounds album?

No, I’ve never been into remix albums.

Fri October 19, 2018 6:18 pm

bune wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
bune wrote:

From Astro or Hellbilly?

Hellbilly.

I would imagine you’re referring to “How to Make a Monster”

Fri October 19, 2018 6:19 pm

I just loaded up my phone with hits of my senior year of highschool: Odelay, Evil Empire, and Hello Nasty will all make me feel old today.

Fri October 19, 2018 7:02 pm

I’m exploring early Butthole Surfers albums as of late. I don’t really know why.

Fri October 19, 2018 7:10 pm

Independent Worm Saloon and Electriclarryland are aright

Fri October 19, 2018 7:14 pm

Worm Saloon is the one I’ve dug deepest with. Some hypnotically abrasive moments on that one.

Fri October 19, 2018 7:19 pm

The ANnoying Song is awesome. I can listen to those 2 albums straight through. The other ones are a bit too much for me.
Post a reply