Switch to full style
Other than Pearl Jam, who else is there?
Post a reply

Re: Post Random Music-Related Thoughts You Have

Fri August 03, 2018 6:14 pm

I wish there were more Danzig songs in the style of oldies ballads like “Blood and Tears” and “Sistinas”. Man alive those songs are great.

Mon August 06, 2018 5:34 pm

I'm supposed to come up with a song to dance to at my wedding. Any ideas that are NOT Fat Bottomed Girls?

Mon August 06, 2018 5:37 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:I'm supposed to come up with a song to dance to at my wedding. Any ideas that are NOT Fat Bottomed Girls?

Kid Rock "bawitdaba"

Mon August 06, 2018 6:08 pm

bodysnatcher wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:I'm supposed to come up with a song to dance to at my wedding. Any ideas that are NOT Fat Bottomed Girls?

Kid Rock "bawitdaba"

Lil Bob and the Lollipops would be better.

Mon August 06, 2018 6:09 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:

Kid Rock "bawitdaba"

heck yes it would. i just listened to that record last week

Mon August 06, 2018 6:11 pm

bodysnatcher wrote:

Kid Rock "bawitdaba"

Seconded

Mon August 06, 2018 6:14 pm

bodysnatcher wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:

Kid Rock "bawitdaba"

heck yes it would. i just listened to that record last week

I picked it up after you mentioned it a long time ago. It's so solid.

Mon August 06, 2018 6:22 pm

BurtReynolds wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:

Kid Rock "bawitdaba"

Seconded

just imagine verb holding his arms out, looking to the sky, during the "my name is kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid" part, then suddenly dirtbikes ramp through explosions over the alter

the clouds part, and Our Lord Jesus Christ is in the sky smoking a cig and headbanging

Tue August 07, 2018 2:42 am

Morrissey - You're the One for Me, Fatty

Actually wait, probably not...

Wed August 08, 2018 6:31 pm

Listening to "Peace Attack" right now and thinking about how the gentle & airy guitar lines that end that song and album would have been the perfect way for SY to ultimately exit.

Wed August 08, 2018 6:37 pm

washing machine wrote:Listening to "Peace Attack" right now and thinking about how the gentle & airy guitar lines that end that song and album would have been the perfect way for SY to ultimately exit.

:thumbsup:

Wed August 08, 2018 7:16 pm

washing machine wrote:Listening to "Peace Attack" right now and thinking about how the gentle & airy guitar lines that end that song and album would have been the perfect way for SY to ultimately exit.

Such a gem. I love it. Love the vocals too.

Wed August 08, 2018 7:36 pm

VinylGuy wrote:

Such a gem. I love it. Love the vocals too.

Fits snugly next to "Pink India" on this Malkmus/SY/Built to Spill/etc playlist I've got going right now.

Wed August 08, 2018 9:32 pm

oh my god the new phosphorescent song is awful

Thu August 09, 2018 2:42 pm

Is Weird Al joining Weezer on stage for a cover of Africa the nerdiest thing that's ever happened? Like is it over now? Do we just pendulum back from this point?

Thu August 09, 2018 5:43 pm

Sound guys upgrading our bar system are using "I Bleed" to test the zones. Sounds awesome in here right now.

Thu August 09, 2018 6:14 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:Is Weird Al joining Weezer on stage for a cover of Africa the nerdiest thing that's ever happened? Like is it over now? Do we just pendulum back from this point?

yeah it's getting a little ridiculous at this point

Thu August 09, 2018 6:23 pm

I don't need to hear U2's One ever again.

Thu August 09, 2018 6:27 pm

run2death wrote:I don't need to hear U2's One ever again.

yeah i could probably go without hearing U2 in general ever again

Thu August 09, 2018 6:39 pm

bodysnatcher wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:Is Weird Al joining Weezer on stage for a cover of Africa the nerdiest thing that's ever happened? Like is it over now? Do we just pendulum back from this point?

yeah it's getting a little ridiculous at this point

If Rivers had been wearing a Star Wars cut-off shirt instead of a Nirvana cut-off shirt the multi-verse may have just imploded.
Post a reply