Switch to full style
Other than Pearl Jam, who else is there?
Post a reply

Re: Metal (\M/ METAL \M/)

Wed June 29, 2016 8:34 pm

Mojopin wrote:Can't wait to see Opeth again in Seattle Oct 25th!
Seeing them on the 26 in Vancouver. I am one of the few people who like their last two albums more than their earlier stuff. Hoping the new album Sorceress will be a continuation of Pale Communion.

Does Rival Sons count as metal? I'm loving their new one Hollow Bones.

Thu June 30, 2016 12:03 pm

I don't know about liking their new stuff more than their old, but i still really like it.

Fri August 05, 2016 4:14 pm

Scour (Phil Anselmo and members of Pig Destroyer, Cattle Decapitation and Decrepit Birth).

The first track on this EP came up randomly for me on a spotify playlist the other day and i had no idea it was Phil. The dude does some convincing blackened vocals. Holy fuck this is a crazy good 14 minutes.

Fri August 05, 2016 4:25 pm

mf wrote:Scour (Phil Anselmo and members of Pig Destroyer, Cattle Decapitation and Decrepit Birth).

The first track on this EP came up randomly for me on a spotify playlist the other day and i had no idea it was Phil. The dude does some convincing blackened vocals. Holy fuck this is a crazy good 14 minutes.

:thumbsup:

Thu August 18, 2016 8:02 pm

:?

New album is "Hardwired...To Self Destruct".

Double album. 80 minutes long. Streets on November 18th.
Last edited by bune on Thu August 18, 2016 8:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Thu August 18, 2016 8:39 pm

It's all right

Thu August 18, 2016 9:20 pm

Looking forward to this double album. I feel I'm one of the few that really like Death Magnetic.

Thu August 18, 2016 9:22 pm

Leatherhead wrote:Looking forward to this double album. I feel I'm one of the few that really like Death Magnetic.

you feel correctly, though LV shares in your illness.

Thu August 18, 2016 9:26 pm

80 minutes?! That doesn't need to be a double album. Just cut one song. Cut one song and make it a single disk. Fuck you Metallica, this photo makes your heads look huge and your bodies look tiny

Thu August 18, 2016 9:26 pm

Leatherhead wrote:Looking forward to this double album. I feel I'm one of the few that really like Death Magnetic.

I thought Death Magnetic was great - still spin that quite regularly

Thu August 18, 2016 9:31 pm

BurtReynolds wrote:

I have not listened to all of Death Magnetic

Thu August 18, 2016 9:32 pm

LoathedVermin72 wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:

Sorry I thought he said St. Anger. *shudder*

Thu August 18, 2016 9:34 pm

BurtReynolds wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:

Sorry I thought he said St. Anger. *shudder*

Oh okay carry on then

Thu August 18, 2016 9:46 pm

theplatypus wrote:80 minutes?! That doesn't need to be a double album. Just cut one song. Cut one song and make it a single disk. Fuck you Metallica, this photo makes your heads look huge and your bodies look tiny

I'm sure they do have pretty big heads.

Thu August 18, 2016 9:51 pm

St anger was the one no one liked.. death magnetic was really good..

New song shows promise.. n I don't get why they need a double album, 80 min fits on 1 disc.. not that people even buy/use cds, but still

Thu August 18, 2016 10:28 pm

theplatypus wrote:80 minutes?! That doesn't need to be a double album. Just cut one song. Cut one song and make it a single disk. Fuck you Metallica, this photo makes your heads look huge and your bodies look tiny

they've become caricatures of themselves

Thu August 18, 2016 10:41 pm

Also bobbleheads

Thu August 18, 2016 10:43 pm

I really could care one way or another for Metallica.. was never a fan of them. But man, I hate that Lars guy so much.

Thu August 18, 2016 10:46 pm

I was a pretty big Metallica fan for a while... wrote an essay about their musical progression for English class in middle school.

Thu August 18, 2016 10:52 pm

Post a reply