Red Mosquito
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/

Tom Waits
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=333
Page 38 of 44

Author:  Strat [ Tue September 12, 2017 9:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Tom Waits

Come back Tom, we miss you.

Blonde hair?

https://www.stereogum.com/1962159/watch ... tas/video/

Author:  durdencommatyler [ Tue September 12, 2017 9:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Tom Waits

This thread bump nearly gave me a fucking heart attack!

Author:  Strat [ Tue September 12, 2017 9:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Tom Waits

durdencommatyler wrote:
This thread bump nearly gave me a fucking heart attack!

I was going to warn you in the Star Wars thread!

Author:  durdencommatyler [ Tue September 12, 2017 9:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Tom Waits

Strat wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
This thread bump nearly gave me a fucking heart attack!

I was going to warn you in the Star Wars thread!

I WISH YOU HAD

Author:  stip [ Tue September 12, 2017 9:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Tom Waits

every time I open this thread I assume either new album or death. Either way it's an emotional roller coaster

Author:  durdencommatyler [ Tue September 12, 2017 10:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Tom Waits

IT'S PURE MADNESS

Author:  kreng [ Wed September 13, 2017 5:50 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Tom Waits

stip wrote:
every time I open this thread I assume either new album or death. Either way it's an emotional roller coaster

This

Author:  Strat [ Wed October 25, 2017 4:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Tom Waits

Tom Waits is reissuing his entire Anti Records catalog on vinyl and cd. The releases, newly remastered by Waits/Brennan – with the inclusion of a remixed version of ‘Real Gone’ – are available for pre-order at www.tomwaitsstore.com and are currently available on all digital streaming services.

:heartbeat:

Though, lets get Bone Machine, please?

Author:  durdencommatyler [ Wed October 25, 2017 4:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Tom Waits

Bone. Machine.

Author:  durdencommatyler [ Wed October 25, 2017 4:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Tom Waits

Though, I'm curious to hear a remixed Real Gone. Wonder what that'll be like.

Author:  Strat [ Wed October 25, 2017 4:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Tom Waits

durdencommatyler wrote:
Though, I'm curious to hear a remixed Real Gone. Wonder what that'll be like.

Yea I never thought of needing a remixed version of it. Unless they take out some of the....hip hop aspects of it?

Author:  durdencommatyler [ Wed October 25, 2017 4:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Tom Waits

Strat wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Though, I'm curious to hear a remixed Real Gone. Wonder what that'll be like.

Yea I never thought of needing a remixed version of it. Unless they take out some of the....hip hop aspects of it?

The album is damn near perfect as is to my ears. I wonder what Waits is changing about it. It could be a really cool experiment but I can't imagine NEEDING a new mix.

Author:  Strat [ Wed October 25, 2017 4:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Tom Waits

durdencommatyler wrote:
Strat wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Though, I'm curious to hear a remixed Real Gone. Wonder what that'll be like.

Yea I never thought of needing a remixed version of it. Unless they take out some of the....hip hop aspects of it?

The album is damn near perfect as is to my ears. I wonder what Waits is changing about it. It could be a really cool experiment but I can't imagine NEEDING a new mix.

I've never imagined changing any of his albums, really.

Man, i need Bone Machine though. And blue valentine.

Author:  VinylGuy [ Wed October 25, 2017 4:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Tom Waits

yeah the re mix thing is weird.

Author:  durdencommatyler [ Wed October 25, 2017 4:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Tom Waits

Strat wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Strat wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Though, I'm curious to hear a remixed Real Gone. Wonder what that'll be like.

Yea I never thought of needing a remixed version of it. Unless they take out some of the....hip hop aspects of it?

The album is damn near perfect as is to my ears. I wonder what Waits is changing about it. It could be a really cool experiment but I can't imagine NEEDING a new mix.

I've never imagined changing any of his albums, really.

Man, i need Bone Machine though. And blue valentine.

I've at least seen Blue Valentine at a few record stores in NYC. I've had my chance to grab it. But Bone Machine... ? Nada. Other than dropping $200 or $300 on ebay. And I just can't justify that.

Author:  Strat [ Wed October 25, 2017 4:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Tom Waits

durdencommatyler wrote:
Strat wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Strat wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Though, I'm curious to hear a remixed Real Gone. Wonder what that'll be like.

Yea I never thought of needing a remixed version of it. Unless they take out some of the....hip hop aspects of it?

The album is damn near perfect as is to my ears. I wonder what Waits is changing about it. It could be a really cool experiment but I can't imagine NEEDING a new mix.

I've never imagined changing any of his albums, really.

Man, i need Bone Machine though. And blue valentine.

I've at least seen Blue Valentine at a few record stores in NYC. I've had my chance to grab it. But Bone Machine... ? Nada. Other than dropping $200 or $300 on ebay. And I just can't justify that.

Looks like some good copies of BV are on amazong for 50 dorra

Author:  durdencommatyler [ Wed October 25, 2017 4:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Tom Waits

Strat wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Strat wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Strat wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Though, I'm curious to hear a remixed Real Gone. Wonder what that'll be like.

Yea I never thought of needing a remixed version of it. Unless they take out some of the....hip hop aspects of it?

The album is damn near perfect as is to my ears. I wonder what Waits is changing about it. It could be a really cool experiment but I can't imagine NEEDING a new mix.

I've never imagined changing any of his albums, really.

Man, i need Bone Machine though. And blue valentine.

I've at least seen Blue Valentine at a few record stores in NYC. I've had my chance to grab it. But Bone Machine... ? Nada. Other than dropping $200 or $300 on ebay. And I just can't justify that.

Looks like some good copies of BV are on amazong for 50 dorra

That's way more doable. You should grab one!

Author:  Strat [ Wed October 25, 2017 4:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Tom Waits

durdencommatyler wrote:
Strat wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Strat wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Strat wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Though, I'm curious to hear a remixed Real Gone. Wonder what that'll be like.

Yea I never thought of needing a remixed version of it. Unless they take out some of the....hip hop aspects of it?

The album is damn near perfect as is to my ears. I wonder what Waits is changing about it. It could be a really cool experiment but I can't imagine NEEDING a new mix.

I've never imagined changing any of his albums, really.

Man, i need Bone Machine though. And blue valentine.

I've at least seen Blue Valentine at a few record stores in NYC. I've had my chance to grab it. But Bone Machine... ? Nada. Other than dropping $200 or $300 on ebay. And I just can't justify that.

Looks like some good copies of BV are on amazong for 50 dorra

That's way more doable. You should grab one!

Maybe next paycheck :(

Author:  Simple Torture [ Wed October 25, 2017 4:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Tom Waits

The announcement also included info that there'd be an Orphans vinyl repress in 2018, which is great. I have all of those records, so the only one that really piqued my interest was Real Gone.

Author:  Strat [ Wed October 25, 2017 4:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Tom Waits

Simple Torture wrote:
The announcement also included info that there'd be an Orphans vinyl repress in 2018, which is great. I have all of those records, so the only one that really piqued my interest was Real Gone.

Yea, i need Orphans. I am glad that is happening mostly.

Page 38 of 44 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/