Switch to full style
Other than Pearl Jam, who else is there?
Post a reply

Re: Ryan Adams

Fri March 01, 2019 2:12 pm

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-47416500

Ryan Adams cancels entire UK and Ireland tour

Fri March 01, 2019 10:16 pm

i guess now he's over

we will never hear those 3 albums

Fri March 01, 2019 10:22 pm

My guess he will have a few years of inactivity, maybe in the same way Pinegrove took a year off. Yes they are different scenarios but I don't believe that RA career is over.

As for those 3 albums, if you were playing on them would you want them released? John Mayer and Benmont Tench to name just 2 wouldn't want their professional name attached to Ryan at this time.

Fri March 01, 2019 10:47 pm

He will be back if he doesn't kill himself. His whole life is music. I really don't care if he comes back but he will be back.

Sat March 02, 2019 1:21 am

I wonder how much money this has cost him? Insurance on the tour? Capitol Records? Hes probably going to have to sell PaxAm

Sat March 09, 2019 8:36 pm

Michael Jackson

Sat March 09, 2019 11:21 pm

LetMeSleep wrote:My guess he will have a few years of inactivity, maybe in the same way Pinegrove took a year off. Yes they are different scenarios but I don't believe that RA career is over.

As for those 3 albums, if you were playing on them would you want them released? John Mayer and Benmont Tench to name just 2 wouldn't want their professional name attached to Ryan at this time.

Thats true? What a bunch of assholes. What, they didnt know how difficult that guy was?

Sun March 10, 2019 12:40 am

Hassan Minhaj snuck a Ryan joke into this week's Patriot Act on Netflix.

Sun March 10, 2019 4:39 pm

VinylGuy wrote:
LetMeSleep wrote:My guess he will have a few years of inactivity, maybe in the same way Pinegrove took a year off. Yes they are different scenarios but I don't believe that RA career is over.

Thats true? What a bunch of assholes. What, they didnt know how difficult that guy was?

I’m sure it’s less to do with his being difficult and more to do with the banging 12-year-olds thing.

Sun March 10, 2019 10:37 pm

meatwad wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:

I’m sure it’s less to do with his being difficult and more to do with the banging 12-year-olds thing.

*sending explicit messages to a 14 year old

Sun March 10, 2019 11:36 pm

i finally spinned a jason isbell album
the last one

i liked it

but bring back ryan adams

thanks

his new album was supposed to be released next month

and im drunk

Mon March 11, 2019 2:23 am

Cryin’ Adams

Tue April 16, 2019 11:39 pm

News?

Tue April 16, 2019 11:56 pm

What does RM think of the Rock N Roll album?

Wed April 17, 2019 4:57 am

darth_vedder wrote:What does RM think of the Rock N Roll album?

I love it.

Wed April 17, 2019 5:03 am

It's okay. I get bored with it pretty early on. Could be a good 6 track mini album.

Wed April 17, 2019 11:35 am

Its fun

Wed April 17, 2019 1:33 pm

Strat wrote:

I love it.

psychobain wrote:
Its fun

Yeah, that's my take. I don't know if it's considered his best, but it's probably the album I gravitate towards the most.

Wed April 17, 2019 11:32 pm

Didn't Courtney Love accuse Ryan of stealing her credit cards and making RnR on her dime?

Wed April 17, 2019 11:36 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:Didn't Courtney Love accuse Ryan of stealing her credit cards and making RnR on her dime?

Probably. But she also accused Vanity Fair (or whomever it was) of liable when they reported she was using heroine while pregnant. So...
Post a reply