The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Other Bands




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 207, 208, 209, 210, 211
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The Vinyl Thread: Still Listen On Wax, Don't Use The CD
PostPosted: Fri July 31, 2020 6:54 pm 
Offline
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 03, 2013 7:55 pm
Posts: 2664
Rangi Guy wrote:
Image

Image


The Best of Bon Jovi - hopefully the track list is anyone else’s music.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Vinyl Thread: Still Listen On Wax, Don't Use The CD
PostPosted: Fri July 31, 2020 7:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 22900
Location: Different mountains than Strat and Trag
liebzz wrote:
Rangi Guy wrote:
Image

Image


The Best of Bon Jovi - hopefully the track list is anyone else’s music.


it's actually two 7" singles, and the b-side of the second one is an etching


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Vinyl Thread: Still Listen On Wax, Don't Use The CD
PostPosted: Tue September 01, 2020 12:17 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Fri March 22, 2013 7:20 pm
Posts: 11622
Location: 41.1716° S, 174.8248° E
Even though my player's been in at the shop for repairs for the past couple of weeks.....

Image

_________________
"I really enjoy sandwiches but the other guys are so good at making sandwiches that I don't make them. Now I make sandwiches."


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Vinyl Thread: Still Listen On Wax, Don't Use The CD
PostPosted: Sat September 05, 2020 12:05 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 43477
Location: Mountains
Not sure i can afford to go back to the Record Store for a couple more months but:

Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Vinyl Thread: Still Listen On Wax, Don't Use The CD
PostPosted: Sat September 05, 2020 12:06 am 
Online
User avatar
I Have A Third Nipple
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:41 am
Posts: 18192
Location: Cumberland, RI
I got the Guided by Voices 10'' and the Damien Jurado 7'' from Record Store Day last Saturday. Really nothing else interesting in that whole lot for me. But these both look nice!

_________________
McParadigm wrote:
lol


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Vinyl Thread: Still Listen On Wax, Don't Use The CD
PostPosted: Sat September 12, 2020 1:46 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 43477
Location: Mountains
Behold! My pearl jam collection:

Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Vinyl Thread: Still Listen On Wax, Don't Use The CD
PostPosted: Sun September 13, 2020 12:15 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:21 am
Posts: 2923
Strat wrote:
Behold! My pearl jam collection:

Image

That is a nice sprawl of PJ. I hope they reissue Benaroya, I missed that one the first time around.

MMJ - Waterfall II arrived the other day and it’s a beautiful package.

_________________
Think I’m going to try being kind to everyone a chance.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Vinyl Thread: Still Listen On Wax, Don't Use The CD
PostPosted: Sun September 13, 2020 12:17 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 43477
Location: Mountains
surfndestroy wrote:
Strat wrote:
Behold! My pearl jam collection:

Image

That is a nice sprawl of PJ. I hope they reissue Benaroya, I missed that one the first time around.

MMJ - Waterfall II arrived the other day and it’s a beautiful package.

Story:

When they originally released Benaroya i had ordered a copy of the Vinyl. I was...22? 23? But i wasn't collecting records. I cancelled the order because i was stressed about spending the money on something that I wasn't even able to listen to.

Here we are years later and they are selling for $1,000+ on ebay.

Moron.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Vinyl Thread: Still Listen On Wax, Don't Use The CD
PostPosted: Sun September 13, 2020 12:20 am 
Online
User avatar
I Have A Third Nipple
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:41 am
Posts: 18192
Location: Cumberland, RI
Strat wrote:
surfndestroy wrote:
Strat wrote:
Behold! My pearl jam collection:

Image

That is a nice sprawl of PJ. I hope they reissue Benaroya, I missed that one the first time around.

MMJ - Waterfall II arrived the other day and it’s a beautiful package.

Story:

When they originally released Benaroya i had ordered a copy of the Vinyl. I was...22? 23? But i wasn't collecting records. I cancelled the order because i was stressed about spending the money on something that I wasn't even able to listen to.

Here we are years later and they are selling for $1,000+ on ebay.

Moron.

I also had the chance to order it but didn't. I think they sold them for $40.

_________________
McParadigm wrote:
lol


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Vinyl Thread: Still Listen On Wax, Don't Use The CD
PostPosted: Sun September 13, 2020 6:54 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Fri March 22, 2013 7:20 pm
Posts: 11622
Location: 41.1716° S, 174.8248° E
Strat wrote:
Behold! My pearl jam collection:

Image

Minus the album singles and Let's Play Two, that looks pretty identical to mine.....with a few double ups on albums

_________________
"I really enjoy sandwiches but the other guys are so good at making sandwiches that I don't make them. Now I make sandwiches."


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 207, 208, 209, 210, 211

Board index » Word on the Street » Other Bands


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Thu September 24, 2020 11:37 am