Red Mosquito
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/

Now Playing
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=283
Page 5 of 288

Author:  nyquillyn [ Wed January 09, 2013 1:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Now Playing

Trouble - Yusuf Islam

Author:  lennytheweedwhacker [ Wed January 09, 2013 7:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Now Playing

Iron and Wine - Our Endless Numbered Days

Sunset Soon Forgotten is a gorgeous song.

Author:  VinylGuy [ Wed January 09, 2013 7:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Now Playing

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Iron and Wine - Our Endless Numbered Days

Sunset Soon Forgotten is a gorgeous song.


There is no way Lenny listen to this. He would refer to as "pussy music".

Author:  lennytheweedwhacker [ Wed January 09, 2013 8:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Now Playing

VinylGuy wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Iron and Wine - Our Endless Numbered Days

Sunset Soon Forgotten is a gorgeous song.


There is no way Lenny listen to this. He would refer to as "pussy music".

Kinda like Belle & Sebastian, amirite?

Author:  VinylGuy [ Wed January 09, 2013 8:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Now Playing

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Iron and Wine - Our Endless Numbered Days

Sunset Soon Forgotten is a gorgeous song.


There is no way Lenny listen to this. He would refer to as "pussy music".

Kinda like Belle & Sebastian, amirite?


FREE LENNY

Author:  lennytheweedwhacker [ Wed January 09, 2013 8:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Now Playing

VinylGuy wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Iron and Wine - Our Endless Numbered Days

Sunset Soon Forgotten is a gorgeous song.


There is no way Lenny listen to this. He would refer to as "pussy music".

Kinda like Belle & Sebastian, amirite?


FREE LENNY

The boy with the arab strap...

Author:  nyquillyn [ Wed January 09, 2013 8:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Now Playing

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Iron and Wine - Our Endless Numbered Days

Sunset Soon Forgotten is a gorgeous song.


Which I&W album is your fav?

Author:  lennytheweedwhacker [ Wed January 09, 2013 8:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Now Playing

turned2black wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Iron and Wine - Our Endless Numbered Days

Sunset Soon Forgotten is a gorgeous song.


Which I&W album is your fav?

Other than Our Endless Numbered Days I'm not super familiar with the other albums, just individual tracks. Pandora used to play an Iron and Wine song every other track, no matter what station I used. That turned me off them for awhile, but they felt right today.

What other album should I give a good listen to? I'm doing mindless work right now so I can concentrate on it.

Author:  nyquillyn [ Wed January 09, 2013 8:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Now Playing

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
turned2black wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Iron and Wine - Our Endless Numbered Days

Sunset Soon Forgotten is a gorgeous song.


Which I&W album is your fav?

Other than Our Endless Numbered Days I'm not super familiar with the other albums, just individual tracks. Pandora used to play an Iron and Wine song every other track, no matter what station I used. That turned me off them for awhile, but they felt right today.

What other album should I give a good listen to? I'm doing mindless work right now so I can concentrate on it.


My favs are The Creek Drank the Cradle and The Shepherd's Dog.

I fucking love this song.

Author:  lennytheweedwhacker [ Wed January 09, 2013 8:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Now Playing

Playing The Creek Drank the Cradle right now. Bird Stealing Bread is a great track.

Author:  washing machine [ Wed January 09, 2013 8:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Now Playing

Incredibly rainy day here and I'm stuck at home. In other words, the perfect context for this:


Author:  lennytheweedwhacker [ Wed January 09, 2013 8:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Now Playing

What are you reading right now, surface?

Author:  washing machine [ Wed January 09, 2013 8:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Now Playing

A few chapters in to Neil Young's new memoir.

Author:  nyquillyn [ Wed January 09, 2013 9:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Now Playing

Probably my favorite Iron & Wine song.


Author:  lennytheweedwhacker [ Wed January 09, 2013 9:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Now Playing

Built to Spill - There Is No Enemy.

Author:  Gods' Die [ Wed January 09, 2013 10:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Now Playing

Beach Boys - Surf's Up into the Verve's Urban Hymns

Seldom-picked records right there.

Author:  Mojopin [ Wed January 09, 2013 11:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Now Playing


Author:  nyquillyn [ Thu January 10, 2013 2:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Now Playing


Author:  washing machine [ Thu January 10, 2013 3:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Now Playing


Author:  nyquillyn [ Thu January 10, 2013 8:25 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Now Playing

Everyday Is Like Sunday - Morrissey

Page 5 of 288 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/