The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Other Bands




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4927 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209 ... 247  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Now Playing
PostPosted: Fri June 08, 2018 7:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 ICQ  Profile

Joined: Mon February 19, 2018 2:53 am
Posts: 1961
bodysnatcher wrote:
saw them yesterday. their shows always feel like one long, hour and a half song :haha:


I'm seeing them in Philly on the 18th! How was it?

_________________
Quote:
Bump for Diane Muffjat


Quote:
Interested in cultivating a relationship with me in my secret lair? Just ask!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Now Playing
PostPosted: Fri June 08, 2018 7:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 19712
Location: Seattle, WA
Balki wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
saw them yesterday. their shows always feel like one long, hour and a half song :haha:


I'm seeing them in Philly on the 18th! How was it?


it was a good time, they put on a fun show


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Now Playing
PostPosted: Fri June 08, 2018 8:43 pm 


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Now Playing
PostPosted: Fri June 08, 2018 11:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 19712
Location: Seattle, WA
Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Now Playing
PostPosted: Sat June 09, 2018 5:56 am 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 36860
Location: Donkeys live a long time.

_________________
“The world is going insane!” they shout at an unhearing screen.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Now Playing
PostPosted: Sat June 09, 2018 8:40 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 16086
Location: Dat Azz
This is astoundingly beautiful.

_________________
theplatypus wrote:
tree_ is like an alien, forever perplexed by normal human behavior


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Now Playing
PostPosted: Sat June 09, 2018 10:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 36860
Location: Donkeys live a long time.


Caspro is better than Soundgarden Kanye.

_________________
“The world is going insane!” they shout at an unhearing screen.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Now Playing
PostPosted: Sat June 09, 2018 11:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 62824
BurtReynolds wrote:


Caspro is better than Soundgarden Kanye.

this song sucks

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Now Playing
PostPosted: Sat June 09, 2018 11:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 36860
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:


Caspro is better than Soundgarden Kanye.

this song sucks

Go listen to your sad aging hipster shit.

_________________
“The world is going insane!” they shout at an unhearing screen.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Now Playing
PostPosted: Sat June 09, 2018 11:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 62824
BurtReynolds wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:


Caspro is better than Soundgarden Kanye.

this song sucks

Go listen to your sad aging hipster shit.

but, i don't feel like it

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Now Playing
PostPosted: Sat June 09, 2018 11:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 36860
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:


Caspro is better than Soundgarden Kanye.

this song sucks

Go listen to your sad aging hipster shit.

but, i don't feel like it

If ya'll depressed motherfuckers listened to Jordan Peterson like I told you, ya'll might rediscover the joy in the universe.

_________________
“The world is going insane!” they shout at an unhearing screen.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Now Playing
PostPosted: Sat June 09, 2018 11:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 62824
BurtReynolds wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:


Caspro is better than Soundgarden Kanye.

this song sucks

Go listen to your sad aging hipster shit.

but, i don't feel like it

If ya'll depressed motherfuckers listened to Jordan Peterson like I told you, ya'll might rediscover the joy in the universe.

i'm deaf

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Now Playing
PostPosted: Sat June 09, 2018 11:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 36860
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:


Caspro is better than Soundgarden Kanye.

this song sucks

Go listen to your sad aging hipster shit.

but, i don't feel like it

If ya'll depressed motherfuckers listened to Jordan Peterson like I told you, ya'll might rediscover the joy in the universe.

i'm deaf
stop deflecting.

_________________
“The world is going insane!” they shout at an unhearing screen.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Now Playing
PostPosted: Sat June 09, 2018 11:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 62824
BurtReynolds wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:


Caspro is better than Soundgarden Kanye.

this song sucks

Go listen to your sad aging hipster shit.

but, i don't feel like it

If ya'll depressed motherfuckers listened to Jordan Peterson like I told you, ya'll might rediscover the joy in the universe.

i'm deaf
stop deflecting.

i voted for obama

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Now Playing
PostPosted: Sat June 09, 2018 11:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 36860
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:


Caspro is better than Soundgarden Kanye.

this song sucks

Go listen to your sad aging hipster shit.

but, i don't feel like it

If ya'll depressed motherfuckers listened to Jordan Peterson like I told you, ya'll might rediscover the joy in the universe.

i'm deaf
stop deflecting.

i voted for obama

and you call yourself a southerner.

_________________
“The world is going insane!” they shout at an unhearing screen.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Now Playing
PostPosted: Sun June 10, 2018 12:51 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 62824
BurtReynolds wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:


Caspro is better than Soundgarden Kanye.

this song sucks

Go listen to your sad aging hipster shit.

but, i don't feel like it

If ya'll depressed motherfuckers listened to Jordan Peterson like I told you, ya'll might rediscover the joy in the universe.

i'm deaf
stop deflecting.

i voted for obama

and you call yourself a southerner.

not really

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Now Playing
PostPosted: Mon June 11, 2018 7:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Mon March 18, 2013 11:48 pm
Posts: 6677
Location: A Dark Place
Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Now Playing
PostPosted: Tue June 12, 2018 4:23 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:03 pm
Posts: 9039
Location: Washington State
The new Dave Matthews Band is alright. Or, at least the first half is...I need a longish drive or something so I can l have time to listen to and pay attention to the whole thing.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Now Playing
PostPosted: Tue June 12, 2018 2:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Thu February 02, 2017 10:39 am
Posts: 2142
Location: Most likely at the office...
Bill Evans and Eddie Gomez keeping me company tonight.

Image

_________________
Free boops today.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Now Playing
PostPosted: Tue June 12, 2018 2:24 pm 


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4927 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209 ... 247  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Other Bands


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Mon June 17, 2019 11:02 am