Switch to full style
Other than Pearl Jam, who else is there?
Post a reply

Re: St. Vincent - S/T (Feb 25)

Wed October 11, 2017 9:15 pm

https://pitchfork.com/features/song-by-song/st-vincent-breaks-down-every-song-on-her-new-album-masseduction/

Wed October 11, 2017 11:23 pm

hey joey, i'm making some st. vincent graphics at work right now

Thu October 12, 2017 4:31 pm

bodysnatcher wrote:hey joey, i'm making some st. vincent graphics at work right now

SHOW THEM TO ME

Thu October 12, 2017 4:34 pm

Hey Joey did you see this post I made?

tragabigzanda wrote:I love Pills. Seriously, it might immediately be one of my favorite St. Vincent songs ever. It sounds like future pop now in the same way that Sexy Back did when it first dropped; and then that epic outro!

This song slays.

I just felt like, given our recent head-butting, I wanted you to know that I can still recognize an amazing song when I hear it. ;)

Thu October 12, 2017 5:25 pm

tragabigzanda wrote:Hey Joey did you see this post I made?

tragabigzanda wrote:I love Pills. Seriously, it might immediately be one of my favorite St. Vincent songs ever. It sounds like future pop now in the same way that Sexy Back did when it first dropped; and then that epic outro!

This song slays.

I just felt like, given our recent head-butting, I wanted you to know that I can still recognize an amazing song when I hear it. ;)

:haha:

i know joey hasn't listened to it yet, but i'm with you, i am really loving that song. the chorus is just so..... catchy.

Thu October 12, 2017 5:38 pm

bodysnatcher wrote:

This song slays.

i know joey hasn't listened to it yet, but i'm with you, i am really loving that song. the chorus is just so..... catchy.

Goddammit Joey, snatch and I want to share our joy with you and you're not making it easy.

Thu October 12, 2017 6:01 pm

tragabigzanda wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:

This song slays.

Goddammit Joey, snatch and I want to share our joy with you and you're not making it easy.

I feel like a kid trying to get dad's attention so we can chat about something we have in common :(

Thu October 12, 2017 6:07 pm

bodysnatcher wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:

This song slays.

I feel like a kid trying to get dad's attention so we can chat about something we have in common :(

This cuts deep, snatch.

Thu October 12, 2017 6:16 pm

She was on NPR this morning. They played snippets of her new album interspersed with her interview. I liked them and her interview was entertaining as well.

Thu October 12, 2017 6:44 pm

tragabigzanda wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:

This song slays.

This cuts deep, snatch.

Thu October 12, 2017 7:26 pm

This song slays.

This makes me tremendously happy.

Thu October 12, 2017 7:27 pm

tragabigzanda wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:

This song slays.

Sorry team. I'll hear it tomorrow. I'm just waiting for the full album experience. Soon. Soon.

Thu October 12, 2017 7:28 pm

wease wrote:She was on NPR this morning. They played snippets of her new album interspersed with her interview. I liked them and her interview was entertaining as well.

She's the literal best.

Fri October 13, 2017 1:13 am

This thread will be interesting tomorrow.

Fri October 13, 2017 3:17 am

Listening to it....Hang On Me is awesome. She has such a beautiful voice.

Fri October 13, 2017 3:22 am

Masseduction sounds like Prince.

Man, this album started strong.

Fri October 13, 2017 3:23 am

Just downloaded it.

Fri October 13, 2017 4:15 am

Listening to this now. First track is pretty great.

Fri October 13, 2017 6:32 am

Even though I love New York, I have despised everything else I have heard from Jack Antonoff. I was secretly a little worried.

I’m so glad my worries were unfounded. This may be my record of the year. Pills and Sugarboy are the standouts so far.

I hope it’s everything you were wanting durden!

Fri October 13, 2017 7:23 am

joey at work tomorrow

Post a reply