The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Other Bands




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 238 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Christmas Music
PostPosted: Mon December 19, 2016 11:08 am 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 32856
Location: Buenos Aires
William Bloke wrote:
*Sigh*

Why did you delete this post?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Christmas Music
PostPosted: Mon December 19, 2016 2:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 66418
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
knee tunes wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Is a year's time between post still "B'ing?" If so... :oops:


he says yes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ-_SbB_qjc

:haha:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Christmas Music
PostPosted: Fri December 01, 2017 2:40 am 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 32856
Location: Buenos Aires
O HOLY BUMP


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Christmas Music
PostPosted: Fri December 01, 2017 3:09 am 
Offline
User avatar
A Return To Form
 Profile

Joined: Tue April 16, 2013 2:38 am
Posts: 139
Wendy Carlos's Twin wrote:
I've been working on my "Xmas Mix" for years at this point. Maybe I should finish it now. I even collected some vinyl transfers of tracks that are hard to find in good quality (Bing Crosby, Feliz Navidad). It will be a smash.

Any chance this will be done soon?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Christmas Music
PostPosted: Fri December 01, 2017 4:12 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 9:37 am
Posts: 2118
Meddle wrote:
Any chance this will be done soon?


Yup, it's my xmas mix for old people.

01 Andy Williams - It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
02 Bing Crosby - White Christmas (Original Version)
03 Gene Autry - Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer
04 Perry Como - It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
05 The Ronettes - Sleigh Ride
06 Harry Simeone Chorale - The Little Drummer Boy
07 Jose Feliciano - Feliz Navidad
08 Nat King Cole - The Christmas Song (Merry Christmas To You)
09 Burl Ives - Holly Jolly Christmas
10 The Beach Boys - We Three Kings Of Orient Are
11 Stevie Wonder - What Christmas Means To Me
12 Johnny Mathis - Do You Hear What I Hear?
13 Tony Bennett - My Favorite Things
14 Vince Guaraldi - Christmas Time Is Here
15 The Royal Guardsmen - Snoopy's Christmas
16 Kay Starr - (Everybody's Waiting For) The Man With The Bag
17 Dean Martin - Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
18 Chuck Berry - Run Rudolph Run
19 Darlene Love - Marshmallow World
20 Bing Crosby & David Bowie - Little Drummer Boy-Peace On Earth
21 Brenda Lee - Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree
22 The Ventures - Sleigh Ride
23 Frank Sinatra - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Christmas Music
PostPosted: Fri December 01, 2017 4:21 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 36045
Location: Mountains
Interesting choice of marshmallow world


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Christmas Music
PostPosted: Fri December 01, 2017 4:22 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 36045
Location: Mountains
and by interesting i mean awful


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Christmas Music
PostPosted: Fri December 01, 2017 11:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:17 pm
Posts: 3489
Location: right there
Deck the Halls keeps running thru my head today.

_________________
It always has to get a little weird.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Christmas Music
PostPosted: Fri December 01, 2017 11:55 pm 
Offline
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:06 pm
Posts: 6101
Wendy Carlos's Twin wrote:
Meddle wrote:
Any chance this will be done soon?


Yup, it's my xmas mix for old people.

01 Andy Williams - It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
02 Bing Crosby - White Christmas (Original Version)
03 Gene Autry - Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer
04 Perry Como - It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
05 The Ronettes - Sleigh Ride
06 Harry Simeone Chorale - The Little Drummer Boy
07 Jose Feliciano - Feliz Navidad
08 Nat King Cole - The Christmas Song (Merry Christmas To You)
09 Burl Ives - Holly Jolly Christmas
10 The Beach Boys - We Three Kings Of Orient Are
11 Stevie Wonder - What Christmas Means To Me
12 Johnny Mathis - Do You Hear What I Hear?
13 Tony Bennett - My Favorite Things
14 Vince Guaraldi - Christmas Time Is Here
15 The Royal Guardsmen - Snoopy's Christmas
16 Kay Starr - (Everybody's Waiting For) The Man With The Bag
17 Dean Martin - Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
18 Chuck Berry - Run Rudolph Run
19 Darlene Love - Marshmallow World
20 Bing Crosby & David Bowie - Little Drummer Boy-Peace On Earth
21 Brenda Lee - Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree
22 The Ventures - Sleigh Ride
23 Frank Sinatra - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas


Fantastic.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Christmas Music
PostPosted: Sat December 02, 2017 3:10 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Fri November 15, 2013 6:14 am
Posts: 20602

_________________
Self wrote:
I don't know. Maybe it's just not meant to be.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Christmas Music
PostPosted: Sat December 02, 2017 3:43 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 9186
it is on the kevin white christmas approved list

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Christmas Music
PostPosted: Sat December 02, 2017 4:46 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Thu February 02, 2017 10:39 am
Posts: 2035
Location: Most likely at the office...
Kevin Davis wrote:
Wendy Carlos's Twin wrote:
Meddle wrote:
Any chance this will be done soon?


Yup, it's my xmas mix for old people.

01 Andy Williams - It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
02 Bing Crosby - White Christmas (Original Version)
03 Gene Autry - Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer
04 Perry Como - It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
05 The Ronettes - Sleigh Ride
06 Harry Simeone Chorale - The Little Drummer Boy
07 Jose Feliciano - Feliz Navidad
08 Nat King Cole - The Christmas Song (Merry Christmas To You)
09 Burl Ives - Holly Jolly Christmas
10 The Beach Boys - We Three Kings Of Orient Are
11 Stevie Wonder - What Christmas Means To Me
12 Johnny Mathis - Do You Hear What I Hear?
13 Tony Bennett - My Favorite Things
14 Vince Guaraldi - Christmas Time Is Here
15 The Royal Guardsmen - Snoopy's Christmas
16 Kay Starr - (Everybody's Waiting For) The Man With The Bag
17 Dean Martin - Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
18 Chuck Berry - Run Rudolph Run
19 Darlene Love - Marshmallow World
20 Bing Crosby & David Bowie - Little Drummer Boy-Peace On Earth
21 Brenda Lee - Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree
22 The Ventures - Sleigh Ride
23 Frank Sinatra - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas


Fantastic.

I'd like this. Give it to me.

_________________
Free boops today.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Christmas Music
PostPosted: Sat December 02, 2017 11:46 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:17 pm
Posts: 3489
Location: right there
:lol: me too please

_________________
It always has to get a little weird.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Christmas Music
PostPosted: Sun December 03, 2017 7:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 8:02 pm
Posts: 439
You can create the playlist yourself on Spotify. All those songs are there.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Christmas Music
PostPosted: Sun December 03, 2017 10:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 9:37 am
Posts: 2118
contamination wrote:
You can create the playlist yourself on Spotify. All those songs are there.


Yeah, in shit quality, and not from the sources I have.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Christmas Music
PostPosted: Sun December 03, 2017 10:27 pm 
Offline
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:06 pm
Posts: 6101
I have about half these songs on other CD's and every one of them sounds better on Wendy's mix.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Christmas Music
PostPosted: Sun December 03, 2017 10:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:17 pm
Posts: 3489
Location: right there
contamination wrote:
You can create the playlist yourself on Spotify. All those songs are there.

what's Spotify?



:arrow:

_________________
It always has to get a little weird.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Christmas Music
PostPosted: Sun December 03, 2017 10:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 37458
Where are people getting this? I’d love to hear it.

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What's going on in here

a lot of hurt


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Christmas Music
PostPosted: Sun December 03, 2017 10:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:17 pm
Posts: 3489
Location: right there
ask WCT

_________________
It always has to get a little weird.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Christmas Music
PostPosted: Mon December 04, 2017 12:19 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 9:37 am
Posts: 2118
"Feliz Navidad" is one track in particular that sounded like complete garbage everywhere I heard it. I must have downloaded a dozen different versions - all garbage. I wound up taking it from a Mexican LP.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 238 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Other Bands


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sun October 21, 2018 4:55 pm