Switch to full style
Other than Pearl Jam, who else is there?
Post a reply

Re: Inner Spaces: Drone, Ambient, Experimental, etc.

Sun May 06, 2018 7:47 pm



https://caretakertribute.bandcamp.com/

Re: Inner Spaces: Drone, Ambient, Experimental, etc.

Sun May 13, 2018 9:30 pm

Re: Inner Spaces: Drone, Ambient, Experimental, etc.

Mon May 28, 2018 4:47 pm

Grouper's Grid of Points is a hazy, dreamy listen in a really good way. Here's "Birthday Song".

Re: Inner Spaces: Drone, Ambient, Experimental, etc.

Thu May 31, 2018 11:42 am

So this mother fucker Jon Hassell is 81 years old and has released a new album this year with some really interesting stuff on it. Here's Pastorale Vassant from it - I have listened to it 3 times in a row because it's some sort of ear-worm or something.



Meanwhile Pearl Jam are putting out Can't Deny Me. Ffs.

Re: Inner Spaces: Drone, Ambient, Experimental, etc.

Thu May 31, 2018 12:35 pm

I liked that a lot!

:thumbsup:

Re: Inner Spaces: Drone, Ambient, Experimental, etc.

Tue July 03, 2018 12:11 am



Max Richter: On The Nature Of Daylight
Taken from ‘The Blue Notebooks’ – originally released in 2004, now re-released with additional bonus content.

Re: Inner Spaces: Drone, Ambient, Experimental, etc.

Tue July 03, 2018 12:14 am

that video :shock:

Re: Inner Spaces: Drone, Ambient, Experimental, etc.

Tue July 03, 2018 12:35 am

Yeah great video

Re: Inner Spaces: Drone, Ambient, Experimental, etc.

Thu July 12, 2018 7:45 pm

i guess i'll put this here? anyway, i am really loving the new Goldmund album. really delicate and peaceful.


Re: Inner Spaces: Drone, Ambient, Experimental, etc.

Thu July 12, 2018 7:48 pm

bodysnatcher wrote:i guess i'll put this here? anyway, i am really loving the new Goldmund album. really delicate and peaceful.



:thumbsup: Sounds great, just added to my collection. Do you ever listen to Steve Reich or John Adams?

Re: Inner Spaces: Drone, Ambient, Experimental, etc.

Thu July 12, 2018 7:49 pm

tragabigzanda wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:i guess i'll put this here? anyway, i am really loving the new Goldmund album. really delicate and peaceful.



:thumbsup: Sounds great, just added to my collection. Do you ever listen to Steve Reich or John Adams?


oh yeah love Steve Reich, but never listened to John Adams

Re: Inner Spaces: Drone, Ambient, Experimental, etc.

Thu July 12, 2018 7:56 pm

bodysnatcher wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:i guess i'll put this here? anyway, i am really loving the new Goldmund album. really delicate and peaceful.



:thumbsup: Sounds great, just added to my collection. Do you ever listen to Steve Reich or John Adams?


oh yeah love Steve Reich, but never listened to John Adams

Right on. Maybe check out The Dharma At Big Sur/My Father Knew Charles Ives, it's got a lot of similarities to this Goldmund record.

Re: Inner Spaces: Drone, Ambient, Experimental, etc.

Tue July 31, 2018 6:19 pm



New album from Tim Hecker, Konoyo, out September 22.





amazing

Re: Inner Spaces: Drone, Ambient, Experimental, etc.

Tue July 31, 2018 6:29 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:Yeah great video

I feel the same way when somebody bails and f's up my Friday night.

Re: Inner Spaces: Drone, Ambient, Experimental, etc.

Mon August 06, 2018 4:51 pm

Image

Aphex Twin logos started popping up again. Last time something like this happened, we got the album Syro shortly after. Warp confirmed that these are part of a campagin. Rejoice RDJ fans!

http://www.factmag.com/2018/07/30/aphex ... k-spotted/

Label confirm they are part of official campaign...
https://www.theguardian.com/music/2018/ ... tery-logos

Image

'Collapse EP'

01. T69 Interruption
02. First 44. MT 1 t 29 r 2
03. ? ? ? ? ? ?
04. Abundancel O edit [2 R 8, FZ 20 m & a 909]
05. Pthex (Bonus Track)
Post a reply