Switch to full style
Other than Pearl Jam, who else is there?
Post a reply

Re: Chris Cornell

Sun August 02, 2020 9:59 pm

Both Grunge is Dead and Everybody Loves Our Town feature a lot from SG. Kim, Matt and Ben talk there and its awesome.
Greg? Prato has a SG book i havent read, im sure its pretty interesting.

Sun August 02, 2020 10:20 pm

I'm going to read the free sample available on google books, if it hooks me, I'll buy the ebook.

Fri August 07, 2020 9:33 pm

Any of you read Corbin Reiff's book?

Fri August 07, 2020 9:36 pm

this Patience cover doesn't do much for me

Sat August 08, 2020 3:58 am

wease wrote:Any of you read Corbin Reiff's book?

I have audible credits because I keep forgetting to cancel.
I’m two chapters in. He did his research and always cites his sources. He’s so far telling a chronological story, and I’m very much enjoying it while I walk my beautiful stupid husky. If you’re a Cornell fan, it’s not a waste of your time.

Sat August 08, 2020 12:35 pm

Thanks, DT

Fri June 30, 2023 11:09 pm

No idea how I missed hearing these performances back then but glad I found them now.

Sat July 01, 2023 6:45 pm

i don't recall ever hearing that before, kinda shocked but that was great

Tue July 11, 2023 3:44 pm

https://www.spin.com/featured/birthday-boy/

Thu July 13, 2023 11:14 pm

wow he is so tan in that last one

Mon January 15, 2024 11:43 pm

Been into a huge Zep day and of course, i dive into Audioslave because both rhythm sections are just so fucking good, big, groovy and tight.

Damn i miss Chris.

Sun February 11, 2024 12:33 am

Audioslave was petty hit-or-miss live but goddamn does Chris channel it here

Sun February 11, 2024 1:10 pm

Listened to the first three songs on Temple Of The Dog and Jesus Chris he was untouchable.

I was also blown away with the band… I know we always talk about mike on reach down but damn Matt is in fire too

Sun February 11, 2024 1:13 pm

VinylGuy wrote: Jesus Chris

Mon February 12, 2024 4:19 am

VinylGuy wrote:Listened to the first three songs on Temple Of The Dog and Jesus Chris he was untouchable.

I was also blown away with the band… I know we always talk about mike on reach down but damn Matt is in fire too

I had this same experience a week ago. Say Hello 2 Heaven might actually be my favorite song ever.

Sat March 09, 2024 2:40 am

:shock:

Sun March 10, 2024 1:32 pm

Walmart has a music thing?

Sun March 10, 2024 6:31 pm

he sounded so good on that solo acoustic tour in 2011 was amazing ... saw him in Carnegie Hall ... can't believe that was 13 years ago ... was an amazing event. All the songs sounded great. His cover of 'A Day in the Life' was just mind-blowing

Sun March 10, 2024 6:57 pm

96583UP wrote:he sounded so good on that solo acoustic tour in 2011 was amazing ... saw him in Carnegie Hall ... can't believe that was 13 years ago ... was an amazing event. All the songs sounded great. His cover of 'A Day in the Life' was just mind-blowing

The '11 show I caught was at the Ridgefield Playhouse, still blows my mind that he played there. Agreed that he sounded great, just a tremendous night.

Sun March 10, 2024 8:08 pm

daft twat wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:Listened to the first three songs on Temple Of The Dog and Jesus Chris he was untouchable.

I had this same experience a week ago. Say Hello 2 Heaven might actually be my favorite song ever.

I think it's my favorite Mike solo
Post a reply