The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Other Bands




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 763 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Taylor Swift
PostPosted: Mon January 25, 2021 2:57 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:55 pm
Posts: 15129
Location: An office full of assholes
Norris wrote:
epilogue wrote:
Norris wrote:
And then probably tolerate it. Either way my two least favorite are cowboy like me and long story short.

Cowboy Like Me is the second best song on the record you idiot

Ok it's growing on me.

I still hate you for not putting Long Story Short higher on your list. Brian Devendorf’s drumming is reason alone to love that song.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Taylor Swift
PostPosted: Tue February 09, 2021 10:25 pm 
Offline
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Posts: 10863
Has anyone seen an attempt to re-order the songs on Folklore so the 'plot' lines up?

_________________
Norris wrote:
lol bi is a piece of shit human being and anyone who engages him in conversation is wasting their time


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Taylor Swift
PostPosted: Tue February 09, 2021 10:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:55 pm
Posts: 15129
Location: An office full of assholes
Bi_3 wrote:
Has anyone seen an attempt to re-order the songs on Folklore so the 'plot' lines up?


are you referring to the teenage tryst? in that case, it's

august
betty
cardigan

i'm not sure if there was another plot alluded to in the album. is there?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Taylor Swift
PostPosted: Tue February 09, 2021 10:53 pm 
Online
User avatar
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 68617
Chris_H_2 wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
Has anyone seen an attempt to re-order the songs on Folklore so the 'plot' lines up?


are you referring to the teenage tryst? in that case, it's

august
betty
cardigan

i'm not sure if there was another plot alluded to in the album. is there?

Who even are you?

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Taylor Swift
PostPosted: Tue February 09, 2021 10:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:55 pm
Posts: 15129
Location: An office full of assholes
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Chris_H_2 wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
Has anyone seen an attempt to re-order the songs on Folklore so the 'plot' lines up?


are you referring to the teenage tryst? in that case, it's

august
betty
cardigan

i'm not sure if there was another plot alluded to in the album. is there?

Who even are you?

what i'd do?!?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Taylor Swift
PostPosted: Mon February 15, 2021 9:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 58324
Location: September 2020 Poster of the Month
'Tis the Damn Season
Marjorie
Tolerate It
Champagne Problems
Evermore
Gold Rush
Ivy
Dorothea
Coney Island
Happiness
Cowboy Like Me
No Body No Crime
Willow
Long Story Short
Closure


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Taylor Swift
PostPosted: Mon February 15, 2021 9:13 pm 
Offline
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Posts: 10863
Finally listened to it and holy shit Bon Iver ruined Evermore. How wasn’t that part cut during production?

_________________
Norris wrote:
lol bi is a piece of shit human being and anyone who engages him in conversation is wasting their time


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Taylor Swift
PostPosted: Fri June 18, 2021 7:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 58324
Location: September 2020 Poster of the Month
WE'RE GETTING THE SUPER LONG ALL TOO WELL!!!



Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Taylor Swift
PostPosted: Fri June 18, 2021 8:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Nice Beard
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 29185
Location: Illinois
*fart noises*

_________________
Dick/Balls


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Taylor Swift
PostPosted: Fri June 18, 2021 9:38 pm 
Offline
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Posts: 10863
verb_to_trust wrote:
*fart noises*


*fart noises*
by Taylor Swift

One time... I was sitting waiting...
Those sounds... like my heart was racing...
You smile knowing just what you done to me, yeah...

The air... fillin' up with something...
My breath... short like I was running...
The school... bell left me this lingering sense of what you'd done..

(chorus)
That's when I was scared we were over... but
those noises gave my dreams cover... and
Crops grow, once they've been dusted
I thought you broke my heart like-it-was-the-wind-boy!



This being an outtake she never finished it.

_________________
Norris wrote:
lol bi is a piece of shit human being and anyone who engages him in conversation is wasting their time


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Taylor Swift
PostPosted: Fri June 18, 2021 10:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar
jeeeesus relax already
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 27221
that girls just keep on working and working and working....

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Taylor Swift
PostPosted: Fri June 18, 2021 11:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Nice Beard
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 29185
Location: Illinois
Bi_3 wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
*fart noises*


*fart noises*
by Taylor Swift

One time... I was sitting waiting...
Those sounds... like my heart was racing...
You smile knowing just what you done to me, yeah...

The air... fillin' up with something...
My breath... short like I was running...
The school... bell left me this lingering sense of what you'd done..

(chorus)
That's when I was scared we were over... but
those noises gave my dreams cover... and
Crops grow, once they've been dusted
I thought you broke my heart like-it-was-the-wind-boy!



This being an outtake she never finished it.


Lol

_________________
Dick/Balls


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Taylor Swift
PostPosted: Sun July 25, 2021 4:54 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:47 pm
Posts: 3029
Not sure about her previous stuff, but folklore/evermore are really good

IS she going to Record 1989 again? I really like ryan's version

_________________
It's not our house that we remember,
it’s a feeling outside it when everyone's gone but we leave all the lights on anyway.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Taylor Swift
PostPosted: Sun July 25, 2021 5:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 58324
Location: September 2020 Poster of the Month
I think I'm ready to admit that evermore is better than folklore.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Taylor Swift
PostPosted: Sun July 25, 2021 6:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar
jeeeesus relax already
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 27221
wowwww

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Taylor Swift
PostPosted: Sun July 25, 2021 6:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 58324
Location: September 2020 Poster of the Month
search your feelings you know it to be true


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Taylor Swift
PostPosted: Sun July 25, 2021 7:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:55 pm
Posts: 15129
Location: An office full of assholes
Norris wrote:
I think I'm ready to admit that evermore is better than folklore.

you’re forgiven


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Taylor Swift
PostPosted: Mon July 26, 2021 1:01 am 
Offline
User avatar
jeeeesus relax already
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 27221
I need more time with both of them.

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Taylor Swift
PostPosted: Mon July 26, 2021 4:58 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:47 pm
Posts: 3029
VinylGuy wrote:
I need more time with both of them.


More time with miss swift

_________________
It's not our house that we remember,
it’s a feeling outside it when everyone's gone but we leave all the lights on anyway.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Taylor Swift
PostPosted: Mon July 26, 2021 12:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar
jeeeesus relax already
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 27221
psychobain wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
I need more time with both of them.


More time with miss swift


yes please

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 763 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Other Bands


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], tattooedeverything and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sat October 16, 2021 3:09 am