Switch to full style
Other than Pearl Jam, who else is there?
Post a reply

Re: Ty Segall

Sun May 14, 2017 4:29 pm

Caught the Freedom. And last night. Great show. Loud and heavy as fuck. They played about 3-4 new songs (newer than the latest album).

Tue December 05, 2017 5:26 pm

Freedom Band is back!

Announced the new album on Conan last night and played the new track Fanny The Dog.

Freedom’s Goblin out Jan. 26 via Drag City.

19 Tracks. :shock:

75 Minutes.

Thu May 24, 2018 9:29 pm

Bumping, because Ty

Thu May 24, 2018 9:45 pm

Balki wrote:Bumping, because Ty

Yes!

Ty Segall and White Fence are finally back!

Mon April 22, 2024 3:52 am

zeb wrote:
Teeeeeekay wrote:
zeb wrote:I'm digging II big time.

Yeah man, I love it.

Zeb did you ever check out Meatbodies? Chad, Fuzz's bass player is the lead singer/guitar. They have a solid album.

I haven't but I will.

I saw Meatbodies tonight. They rocked.

Mon April 22, 2024 5:44 am

Fuzzcharger wrote:
zeb wrote:
Teeeeeekay wrote:
zeb wrote:I'm digging II big time.

Yeah man, I love it.

Zeb did you ever check out Meatbodies? Chad, Fuzz's bass player is the lead singer/guitar. They have a solid album.

I haven't but I will.

I second Meatbodies. That album is really good. There's a KEXP session kicking about too which is worth having a look at.

The new Meatbodies record is very enjoyable. Lots of Segall-type touchpoints all over it, plus track two Hole, that might as well have come straight from the Gish sessions.

If I had to pin my flag to the Segall-associated mast in 2024 it would be the new Charles Moothart record, mostly because I prefer his vocals but I think the songs are also way stronger.

And then of course there's Segall's Three Bells - Watcher, My Best Friend, Wait and What Can We Do are all instant classics in what is becoming a humongous catalogue.
Post a reply