The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Other Bands

Post subject: We're all alone and love hurts without you
PostPosted: Sun November 10, 2019 5:37 pm 
Broken Tamborine

https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/bozscag ... alone.html

https://genius.com/Sad-cafe-every-day-hurts-lyrics

When I heard Every Day Hurts, I immediately thought of it as being about loss with the line "why did you have to go away".

Shortly after, I came across We're all Alone. Even though I didn't know what it was about, the first thing I thought when I heard the opening line was "musically, this sounds like the opening line of Every Day Hurts" but I thought not much more of it until I saw the words written down. Seeing the words written down, We're All Alone seems to be from beyond the grave to me.

I can't help wondering if Every Day Hurts is We're All Alone inspired, considering it wasn't released until after the original? And consider how similar the singing at the start of each song is, when you hear the 2 songs aloud.

As a bit of an aside, I always thought Wishlist would make a great reply to Walking in Philadelphia...

Board index » Word on the Street » Other Bands