The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Other Bands




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3044 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148 ... 153  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Kanye West
PostPosted: Fri October 05, 2018 1:08 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 40026
Location: Garbage Dump
ye is incredible

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
I thought it was going to be this cool thriller and i got a corean jerking off.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kanye West
PostPosted: Fri October 05, 2018 1:14 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 11338
Kanye is definitely on the white-approved list now

_________________
Best RM Poster of the Year 2018


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kanye West
PostPosted: Fri October 05, 2018 2:23 am 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Sun March 12, 2017 3:06 pm
Posts: 1096
now?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kanye West
PostPosted: Fri October 05, 2018 2:53 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 11338
correct it is a rigorous screening process but he is part of the club now

kudos, kente!

_________________
Best RM Poster of the Year 2018


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kanye West
PostPosted: Fri October 05, 2018 3:16 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 23351
Kanye West is the Pearl Jam of rap.

_________________
doug rr wrote:
(don't) deal with shit later


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kanye West
PostPosted: Thu October 11, 2018 10:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 52954
BUMP

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kanye West
PostPosted: Thu October 11, 2018 11:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 15383
Location: Where everybody knows your name
What is his endgame in all this? Surely he’s not sincere.

_________________
Maybe greed is all cocks at the end." - Jaime Lannister


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kanye West
PostPosted: Fri October 12, 2018 2:06 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 23351
wease wrote:
What is his endgame in all this? Surely he’s not sincere.

please believe him.

_________________
doug rr wrote:
(don't) deal with shit later


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kanye West
PostPosted: Fri October 12, 2018 2:19 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 40026
Location: Garbage Dump
He’s definitely sincere. And while I still think he’s listening to some toxic people right now, I also think a lot of what he’s doing is kind of amazing. Dude is living in the future.

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
I thought it was going to be this cool thriller and i got a corean jerking off.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kanye West
PostPosted: Fri October 12, 2018 2:44 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 23351
Setting a new precedent. The right precedent.

_________________
doug rr wrote:
(don't) deal with shit later


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kanye West
PostPosted: Fri October 12, 2018 2:55 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 40026
Location: Garbage Dump
Responding to “Don’t you care that Trump is racist?” with “America is racist, so no,”* is so insightful. Makes all kinds of sense to me.

*I’m not sure of the exact wording

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
I thought it was going to be this cool thriller and i got a corean jerking off.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kanye West
PostPosted: Fri October 12, 2018 3:03 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 15945
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
He’s definitely sincere. And while I still think he’s listening to some toxic people right now, I also think a lot of what he’s doing is kind of amazing. Dude is living in the future.


he is listening to himself.

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kanye West
PostPosted: Fri October 12, 2018 3:04 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 40026
Location: Garbage Dump
VinylGuy wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
He’s definitely sincere. And while I still think he’s listening to some toxic people right now, I also think a lot of what he’s doing is kind of amazing. Dude is living in the future.


he is listening to himself.

Sure, and people like Candace Owens

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
I thought it was going to be this cool thriller and i got a corean jerking off.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kanye West
PostPosted: Fri October 12, 2018 3:05 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 15945
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
He’s definitely sincere. And while I still think he’s listening to some toxic people right now, I also think a lot of what he’s doing is kind of amazing. Dude is living in the future.


he is listening to himself.

Sure, and people like Candace Owens


mm okei cool, whatever.

Back to Kanye, his rant was such a beautiful train wreck. It was glorious to see Trump sitting there not saying a word.

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kanye West
PostPosted: Fri October 12, 2018 3:06 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 23351
Candace Owens lost me. I think SHE is playing a part to make money. None of her ideas are original. Partisan hack fits.

_________________
doug rr wrote:
(don't) deal with shit later


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kanye West
PostPosted: Fri October 12, 2018 3:15 am 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 35622
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
Dev wrote:
Candace Owens lost me. I think SHE is playing a part to make money. None of her ideas are original. Partisan hack fits.

It's totally to make money. She's a hack.

_________________
“The world is going insane!” they shout at an unhearing screen.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kanye West
PostPosted: Fri October 12, 2018 6:56 am 
Online
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 14848
Location: Dat Azz
BurtReynolds wrote:
Dev wrote:
Candace Owens lost me. I think SHE is playing a part to make money. None of her ideas are original. Partisan hack fits.

It's totally to make money. She's a hack.

Agreed

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Post better and stop being a dork.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kanye West
PostPosted: Fri October 12, 2018 3:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 25573
Location: Different mountains than Strat.
who is candace owens


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kanye West
PostPosted: Fri October 12, 2018 3:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Thu December 20, 2012 4:45 pm
Posts: 3595
I don't understand how anybody could see this as anything other than desperate and shameless self promotion for a new album.

_________________
"I want to see the whole picture--as nearly as I can. I don't want to put on the blinders of 'good and bad,' and limit my vision."-- In Dubious Battle



Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kanye West
PostPosted: Fri October 12, 2018 4:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 03, 2013 1:40 pm
Posts: 491
run2death wrote:
Image



But Snoop you havent made a good record since 94' and thats because of Dre, after that you rode Tupacs coattails until his death then preceded to release garbage after garbage after garbage.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3044 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148 ... 153  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Other Bands


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: PHATJ and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Thu February 21, 2019 8:33 pm