The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Other Bands




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Marilyn Manson
PostPosted: Wed February 03, 2021 3:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 25314
B wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
Will Trent get cancelled too? I bet he has done a lot of weird shit too.


I always figured he was asexual.


have you seen his wife?

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Marilyn Manson
PostPosted: Wed February 03, 2021 4:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Classic B
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 9:53 pm
Posts: 17780
Location: Chapel Hill, NC, USA
VinylGuy wrote:
B wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
Will Trent get cancelled too? I bet he has done a lot of weird shit too.


I always figured he was asexual.


have you seen his wife?


Well, no, but asexual people still need loving relationships.

_________________
Everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Marilyn Manson
PostPosted: Wed February 03, 2021 4:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:07 pm
Posts: 2091
VinylGuy wrote:
Will Trent get cancelled too? I bet he has done a lot of weird shit too.

:facepalm:

_________________
absinthe makes the heart grow fonder...


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Marilyn Manson
PostPosted: Wed February 03, 2021 4:22 pm 
Offline
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Sun January 26, 2020 12:10 pm
Posts: 3750
Location: Warwickshire, UK
B wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
B wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
Will Trent get cancelled too? I bet he has done a lot of weird shit too.


I always figured he was asexual.


have you seen his wife?


Well, no, but asexual people still need loving relationships.


strange but true!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Marilyn Manson
PostPosted: Wed February 03, 2021 4:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 42158
Location: Different mountains than strat and bodysnatcher.
Why is that strange?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Marilyn Manson
PostPosted: Thu February 04, 2021 2:12 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:47 pm
Posts: 2755
VinylGuy wrote:
Will Trent get cancelled too? I bet he has done a lot of weird shit too.


No one is safe

_________________
It's not our house that we remember,
it’s a feeling outside it when everyone's gone but we leave all the lights on anyway.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Marilyn Manson
PostPosted: Thu February 04, 2021 2:24 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 41236
Location: Buenos Aires
Least of all their victims!

_________________
Anders wrote:
Human interaction is important. To love, to laugh, to feel joy, for some even friendship. These are important to life, and a vital part of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Marilyn Manson
PostPosted: Thu February 04, 2021 2:33 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:47 pm
Posts: 2755
Agreed

http://p4k.in/befGzpr

Trent Reznor Denounces Marilyn Manson in New Statement

_________________
It's not our house that we remember,
it’s a feeling outside it when everyone's gone but we leave all the lights on anyway.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Marilyn Manson
PostPosted: Thu February 04, 2021 2:37 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 45306
Location: Mountains
wes borland didn't have any nice words about manson either.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Marilyn Manson
PostPosted: Thu February 04, 2021 3:10 am 
Offline
User avatar
Nice Beard
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 27699
Location: Illinois
psychobain wrote:
Agreed

http://p4k.in/befGzpr

Trent Reznor Denounces Marilyn Manson in New Statement


Are we really supposed to believe the guy who at the time bragged to anyone who would listen about how crazy he got on tour with the Mason guys was really actually playing board games in the back of the bus instead of pissing in women's buttholes?

_________________
Dick/Balls


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Marilyn Manson
PostPosted: Thu February 04, 2021 3:21 am 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 45705
Location: 6000 feet beyond man and time.
verb_to_trust wrote:
psychobain wrote:
Agreed

http://p4k.in/befGzpr

Trent Reznor Denounces Marilyn Manson in New Statement


Are we really supposed to believe the guy who at the time bragged to anyone who would listen about how crazy he got on tour with the Mason guys was really actually playing board games in the back of the bus instead of pissing in women's buttholes?

That wouldn't surprise me. He seems like a nerd.

_________________
Fundamentally, my position is one of harm reduction.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Marilyn Manson
PostPosted: Thu February 04, 2021 3:54 am 
Offline
User avatar
Nice Beard
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 27699
Location: Illinois
BurtReynolds wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
psychobain wrote:
Agreed

http://p4k.in/befGzpr

Trent Reznor Denounces Marilyn Manson in New Statement


Are we really supposed to believe the guy who at the time bragged to anyone who would listen about how crazy he got on tour with the Mason guys was really actually playing board games in the back of the bus instead of pissing in women's buttholes?

That wouldn't surprise me. He seems like a nerd.


I'm just saying the story from Manson's edge lord bio can be made up, but I wouldn't place any bets on Trent not being a party to some fucked up shit on that tour they were on.

_________________
Dick/Balls


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Marilyn Manson
PostPosted: Thu February 04, 2021 4:17 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:07 pm
Posts: 3342
I'm completely shocked that Marilyn Manson would do any of this


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Marilyn Manson
PostPosted: Thu February 04, 2021 1:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 25314
Von Teese in on Manson´s camp.

Jesus, this guy got super hot girlfriends.

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Marilyn Manson
PostPosted: Thu February 04, 2021 3:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Nice Beard
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 27699
Location: Illinois
VinylGuy wrote:
Von Teese in on Manson´s camp.

Jesus, this guy got super hot girlfriends.


All she said was he didn't rape her and stuff though. She said she left him because he was a cheating coke head. Not exactly a ringing endorsement.

_________________
Dick/Balls


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Marilyn Manson
PostPosted: Thu February 04, 2021 3:18 pm 
Online
User avatar
Not as great as you think
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 17635
Location: Growing dick, fixing and filing things.
Proposal to change thread title to Brian Warner

_________________
If you’re reading this, you are an RMer in the year 2021 and you have some life decisions to make.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Marilyn Manson
PostPosted: Thu February 04, 2021 3:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 25314
verb_to_trust wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
Von Teese in on Manson´s camp.

Jesus, this guy got super hot girlfriends.


All she said was he didn't rape her and stuff though. She said she left him because he was a cheating coke head. Not exactly a ringing endorsement.


well, compared with Rose Mcgowan and Evan she is basically a supporter

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Marilyn Manson
PostPosted: Thu February 04, 2021 4:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Nice Beard
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 27699
Location: Illinois
If these hot women would just stop chasing the bad boys and settle for guys like us this wouldn't be a conversation. I am way better looking than Brian Warner and have never burned a girls pubes off with a bic lighter.

_________________
Dick/Balls


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Marilyn Manson
PostPosted: Thu February 04, 2021 4:17 pm 
Offline
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 03, 2013 7:55 pm
Posts: 3405
He was really the very first artist that came out and I said to myself “I really don’t get it. I must be getting too old to understand this”. I placed his act somewhere in the realm where humor meant shock value and not actually funny. Or horror meant lots of blood but not actually scary. The late 90s were a tough time.

Now we are learning he might have actually been as grotesque as the character he played to get a fan base.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Marilyn Manson
PostPosted: Thu February 04, 2021 4:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Classic B
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 9:53 pm
Posts: 17780
Location: Chapel Hill, NC, USA
I read his book back in the day. In hindsight, this was all pretty inevitable.

_________________
Everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Other Bands


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Fri April 23, 2021 4:56 am