Switch to full style
Other than Pearl Jam, who else is there?
Post a reply

Re: Country Music

Tue March 03, 2020 9:01 pm

Wed March 04, 2020 3:59 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:NEW DIXIE CHICKS TOMORROW!!!

:luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv:

did you catch the insta posts I put in the 2020 thread?

Thu March 05, 2020 2:06 am

I grew up on a cattle farm and you're all pussies as far as I am concerned.

No matter what type of hat you wear.

Thu March 05, 2020 2:28 am

Thu March 05, 2020 3:47 pm

Sun July 26, 2020 2:00 am

i really like both of these

Sun July 26, 2020 2:05 am

also, i f*ckin love this

Sun July 26, 2020 2:23 am

I love this song so much I can barely listen to it

Sun August 02, 2020 9:52 am

I ain't even frontin' when I say that "Neon Moon" by Brooks & Dunn is fucking awesome. And I've ALWAYS had a real soft spot for Patsy Cline.

Sun August 02, 2020 2:17 pm

tattooedeverything wrote:I ain't even frontin' when I say that "Neon Moon" by Brooks & Dunn is fucking awesome. And I've ALWAYS had a real soft spot for Patsy Cline.

i love neon moon...one of my favorite country songs

Sun August 02, 2020 4:06 pm

Been really enjoying Logan Ledger's album. Great stuff.

Sat October 24, 2020 2:33 pm

RIP Jerry Jeff. That voice and those songs are right up there with chips & queso, Lone Star beer amd drives down Hill Country highways for me when it comes to what I like about Texas.

Sat October 24, 2020 3:50 pm

Aw man

Sat October 24, 2020 4:34 pm

If I'm being honest, Viva Terlingua is probably the record that has gotten the most play on my turntable over the years. One of the original records in my collection, for me it dates back to that original haul of my parents' record collection on a trip home from college.

The album definitely holds up and I think it's a great introduction to that sub genre of "Cosmic Cowboy" or "Outlaw Country." Gram Parsons and Keith Richards were doing their thing on a national/global level while JJW, Michael Murphey, Willie, Guy Clark and many others were completely reshaping what country music could be outside of Nashville. Everyone was essentially just trying to be the next Dylan, then they all built something entirely different along the way.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/musi ... ry-772406/

Sat October 24, 2020 11:46 pm

washing machine wrote:If I'm being honest, Viva Terlingua is probably the record that has gotten the most play on my turntable over the years. One of the original records in my collection, for me it dates back to that original haul of my parents' record collection on a trip home from college.

The album definitely holds up and I think it's a great introduction to that sub genre of "Cosmic Cowboy" or "Outlaw Country." Gram Parsons and Keith Richards were doing their thing on a national/global level while JJW, Michael Murphey, Willie, Guy Clark and many others were completely reshaping what country music could be outside of Nashville. Everyone was essentially just trying to be the next Dylan, then they all built something entirely different along the way.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/musi ... ry-772406/

It's a good record with a couple of great songs. I'm not sure how much I agree with your overall take but I do like this album.

Tue December 29, 2020 7:53 pm

How am I just now hearing about Waylon Payne? Holy fuck! This new record is fantastic.

Tue December 29, 2020 7:56 pm

epilogue wrote:How am I just now hearing about Waylon Payne? Holy fuck! This new record is fantastic.

this sounds made up

Tue December 29, 2020 7:58 pm

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
epilogue wrote:How am I just now hearing about Waylon Payne? Holy fuck! This new record is fantastic.

this sounds made up

what if I told you the album is titled "Blue Eyes, The Harlot, The Queer, The Pusher & Me"? still think it's made up?

Tue December 29, 2020 8:16 pm

epilogue wrote:

this sounds made up

what if I told you the album is titled "Blue Eyes, The Harlot, The Queer, The Pusher & Me"? still think it's made up?

i can only picture waylon jennings starring in major payne

Tue December 29, 2020 8:19 pm

epilogue wrote:

this sounds made up

i can only picture waylon jennings starring in major payne

Post a reply