The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Other Bands




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Songs you hope to never hear again
PostPosted: Wed December 06, 2017 9:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 56095
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Is that the song about walking up and brushing your teeth?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Songs you hope to never hear again
PostPosted: Wed December 06, 2017 9:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 13314
Location: Seattle, WA
Monkey_Driven wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
I like that song. But not enough to defend it here.


Same.

For me, it is Ants Marching by DMB. Fuck that song.


man, i can't remember the last time i heard a Dave Matthews song. i might have to pop an album on













yeah right.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Songs you hope to never hear again
PostPosted: Wed December 06, 2017 9:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 10241
Location: Mizzou
bodysnatcher wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
I like that song. But not enough to defend it here.


Same.

For me, it is Ants Marching by DMB. Fuck that song.


man, i can't remember the last time i heard a Dave Matthews song. i might have to pop an album on


An old classmate/colleague of mine has seen him 70+ times in concert.








yeah right.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Songs you hope to never hear again
PostPosted: Wed December 06, 2017 11:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 46887
Location: Sector 7-G
Monkey_Driven wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
I like that song. But not enough to defend it here.


Same.

For me, it is Ants Marching by DMB. Fuck that song.


man, i can't remember the last time i heard a Dave Matthews song. i might have to pop an album on


An old classmate/colleague of mine has seen him 70+ times in concert.


you really fucked this up





yeah right.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Songs you hope to never hear again
PostPosted: Wed December 06, 2017 11:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 27421
Location: don't PM me I don't have anything
cutuphalfdead wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
I like that song. But not enough to defend it here.


Same.

For me, it is Ants Marching by DMB. Fuck that song.


man, i can't remember the last time i heard a Dave Matthews song. i might have to pop an album on


An old classmate/colleague of mine has seen him 70+ times in concert.


you really fucked this up



i miss you Linda. come home baby. i'm better now




yeah right.

_________________
tragabigzanda wrote:
Stop it, this is pissing me off.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Songs you hope to never hear again
PostPosted: Thu December 07, 2017 2:18 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 13314
Location: Seattle, WA
theplatypus wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
I like that song. But not enough to defend it here.


Same.

For me, it is Ants Marching by DMB. Fuck that song.


man, i can't remember the last time i heard a Dave Matthews song. i might have to pop an album on


An old classmate/colleague of mine has seen him 70+ times in concert.


you really fucked this up



i miss you Linda. come home baby. i'm better now



what would you say?



yeah right.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Songs you hope to never hear again
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 11:16 am 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 03, 2013 9:34 pm
Posts: 1559
80% of Stadium Arcadium and The Getaway

_________________
bodysnatcher wrote:
Someone ban KurtLeon please


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Songs you hope to never hear again
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 11:41 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 03, 2013 10:16 pm
Posts: 4333
All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey.

I have an irrational loathing of Mariah Carey. My gf loves this song. It's complicated.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Songs you hope to never hear again
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 3:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Thread Killer
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 03, 2013 3:57 am
Posts: 3386
ABNorman wrote:
All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey.

I have an irrational loathing of Mariah Carey. My gf loves this song. It's complicated.

But the makeup sex, amirite?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Songs you hope to never hear again
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 6:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 13314
Location: Seattle, WA
KurtLeon wrote:
80% of Stadium Arcadium and The Getaway


i could go without ever hearing any Red Hot Chili Peppers again :haha:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Songs you hope to never hear again
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 7:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:17 pm
Posts: 2314
Location: right there
bodysnatcher wrote:
KurtLeon wrote:
80% of Stadium Arcadium and The Getaway


i could go without ever hearing any Red Hot Chili Peppers again :haha:

me too!

_________________
Art never killed anybody.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Songs you hope to never hear again
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 8:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 16641
woah. the chili peppers have some good tracks.

_________________
The Argonaut wrote:
Dev thinks that his philosophical rants make sense and are easily followable and logical.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Songs you hope to never hear again
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 10:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 13314
Location: Seattle, WA
yeah, track marks


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Songs you hope to never hear again
PostPosted: Sat December 09, 2017 11:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 9017
Location: Alive in the Superunknown
bodysnatcher wrote:
KurtLeon wrote:
80% of Stadium Arcadium and The Getaway


i could go without ever hearing any Red Hot Chili Peppers again :haha:

Aw man. I can’t give up Higher Ground.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Songs you hope to never hear again
PostPosted: Tue December 12, 2017 9:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Thu November 21, 2013 10:01 pm
Posts: 344
25 or 6 to 4...whatever the fuck that means, I'm over it.

_________________
Dev wrote:
Clutch rules you dummy.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Songs you hope to never hear again
PostPosted: Wed December 13, 2017 3:47 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 9017
Location: Alive in the Superunknown
meatwad wrote:
25 or 6 to 4...whatever the fuck that means, I'm over it.

Fuck. I love that song.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Songs you hope to never hear again
PostPosted: Wed December 13, 2017 4:38 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:07 pm
Posts: 2009
How much time you got??


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Songs you hope to never hear again
PostPosted: Wed December 13, 2017 4:39 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:07 pm
Posts: 2009
meatwad wrote:
25 or 6 to 4...whatever the fuck that means, I'm over it.


LSD


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Songs you hope to never hear again
PostPosted: Thu December 14, 2017 3:55 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 9017
Location: Alive in the Superunknown
i got bugs wrote:
meatwad wrote:
25 or 6 to 4...whatever the fuck that means, I'm over it.


LSD

It’s a time. He’s stayed up all night so it’s 25 or 26 before 4 in the morning.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Board index » Word on the Street » Other Bands


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Thu December 14, 2017 6:12 am