The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Other Bands




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 355 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Led Zeppelin Mega Tournament: Immigrant Song Wins
PostPosted: Wed January 10, 2018 6:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Polluted
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:27 am
Posts: 7206
Location: PM me, I have everything.
Can we get this goddamn travesty of a thread unstickied? I don't ask for much.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Led Zeppelin Mega Tournament: Immigrant Song Wins
PostPosted: Wed January 10, 2018 7:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Stone's Bitch
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:47 pm
Posts: 6262
Location: unnamed mental hospital
i'm a stickie stickler as well. i don't want this old-ass thread polluting my OB experience any longer!

_________________
Wendy Carlos's Twin wrote:
Well fuckhead,


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Led Zeppelin Mega Tournament: Immigrant Song Wins
PostPosted: Wed January 10, 2018 7:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 47764
Will do. Again, Congrats to Achilles!

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Led Zeppelin Mega Tournament: Immigrant Song Wins
PostPosted: Wed January 10, 2018 8:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:15 pm
Posts: 5980
Levee really is something special.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Led Zeppelin Mega Tournament: Immigrant Song Wins
PostPosted: Wed January 10, 2018 8:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:55 pm
Posts: 8863
Location: An office full of assholes
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Will do. Again, Congrats to Achilles!

did you just congratulate a song?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Led Zeppelin Mega Tournament: Immigrant Song Wins
PostPosted: Wed January 10, 2018 8:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 47764
Chris_H_2 wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Will do. Again, Congrats to Achilles!

did you just congratulate a song?

hey Chris

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Led Zeppelin Mega Tournament: Immigrant Song Wins
PostPosted: Wed January 10, 2018 8:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:55 pm
Posts: 8863
Location: An office full of assholes
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Chris_H_2 wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Will do. Again, Congrats to Achilles!

did you just congratulate a song?

hey Chris


hey ruddo.

i have a lot of work to do by the end of the day and i just can't motivate myself to do any of it. any advice?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Led Zeppelin Mega Tournament: Immigrant Song Wins
PostPosted: Wed January 10, 2018 8:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 47764
Chris_H_2 wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Chris_H_2 wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Will do. Again, Congrats to Achilles!

did you just congratulate a song?

hey Chris


hey ruddo.

i have a lot of work to do by the end of the day and i just can't motivate myself to do any of it. any advice?

I'm in the same boat. I am procrastinating and forcing myself to come in early tomorrow. :/

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Led Zeppelin Mega Tournament: Immigrant Song Wins
PostPosted: Wed January 10, 2018 8:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 61049
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Will do. Again, Congrats to Achilles!

God, I love you.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Led Zeppelin Mega Tournament: Immigrant Song Wins
PostPosted: Wed January 10, 2018 9:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:55 pm
Posts: 8863
Location: An office full of assholes
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Chris_H_2 wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Chris_H_2 wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Will do. Again, Congrats to Achilles!

did you just congratulate a song?

hey Chris


hey ruddo.

i have a lot of work to do by the end of the day and i just can't motivate myself to do any of it. any advice?

I'm in the same boat. I am procrastinating and forcing myself to come in early tomorrow. :/

https://pitchfork.com/news/listen-to-2- ... al_twitter


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Led Zeppelin Mega Tournament: Immigrant Song Wins
PostPosted: Thu January 11, 2018 9:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 47764
Chris_H_2 wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Chris_H_2 wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Chris_H_2 wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Will do. Again, Congrats to Achilles!

did you just congratulate a song?

hey Chris


hey ruddo.

i have a lot of work to do by the end of the day and i just can't motivate myself to do any of it. any advice?

I'm in the same boat. I am procrastinating and forcing myself to come in early tomorrow. :/

https://pitchfork.com/news/listen-to-2- ... al_twitter

Thanks! I saw the article yesterday but had not listened to the songs.

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Led Zeppelin Mega Tournament: Immigrant Song Wins
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 12:45 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 6679
Achilles Victory Party Day 124 Continues!!!!

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Led Zeppelin Mega Tournament: Immigrant Song Wins
PostPosted: Sun February 11, 2018 2:09 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 6679
Achilles wins!

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Led Zeppelin Mega Tournament: Immigrant Song Wins
PostPosted: Sun February 11, 2018 2:14 am 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 47764
Congrats Achilles!

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Led Zeppelin Mega Tournament: Immigrant Song Wins
PostPosted: Tue March 06, 2018 2:49 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 6679
Yay Achilles!!!!!!!

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 355 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18

Board index » Word on the Street » Other Bands


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Thu April 19, 2018 1:41 pm