The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Other Bands




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 387 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Well...
Tom Waits 9%  9%  [ 9 ]
Mark Lanegan 7%  7%  [ 7 ]
U2 13%  13%  [ 13 ]
Led Zeppelin 19%  19%  [ 19 ]
Smashing Pumpkins 9%  9%  [ 9 ]
Alice in Chains 11%  11%  [ 11 ]
Nirvana 13%  13%  [ 13 ]
Stone Temple Pilots 21%  21%  [ 21 ]
Total votes : 102
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: What mega tournament would you like to see next?
PostPosted: Sun December 10, 2017 12:04 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:38 pm
Posts: 11372
evenslow wrote:
Birds in Hell wrote:
All the official album tracks and singles works out to 162 songs, by my calculation. That's using the UK Three Imaginary Boys plus Killing an Arab, Jumping Someone Else's Train, Charlotte Sometimes, Never Enough, Wrong Number and Cut Here.

Including b-sides and compilation tracks would add tons more.

so i have no clue in comparison to previous tournaments - is that shitload of songs or about right?

Seems like a lot, but I don't know.

I made a provisional bracket just including album tracks and singles up to 1997 (the cut off point of their second hits compilation, Galore) and it looks pretty mammoth: http://challonge.com/7990aybf

Strat wrote:
Also Ill vote for Neil.

:thumbsup:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What mega tournament would you like to see next?
PostPosted: Sun December 10, 2017 2:15 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 26, 2013 12:34 am
Posts: 4182
Location: Chile
Id be in for The Cure.

_________________
LuNY wrote:
I am not racist but why the fuck are black people so violent?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What mega tournament would you like to see next?
PostPosted: Sun December 10, 2017 2:28 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 11224
Location: Where everybody knows your name
durdencommatyler wrote:
wease wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Why are we fighting the thing we all so obviously and naturally want... ?

Which is an Alanis Morissette tournament!

Does Coulier get to vote?

Image

I love you.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What mega tournament would you like to see next?
PostPosted: Sun December 10, 2017 2:57 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:53 pm
Posts: 8324
White Lion?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What mega tournament would you like to see next?
PostPosted: Sun December 10, 2017 2:58 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 6715
bada wrote:
White Power?


i think i could get there

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What mega tournament would you like to see next?
PostPosted: Sun December 10, 2017 7:51 am 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Thu February 02, 2017 10:39 am
Posts: 1533
Location: Most likely at the office...
Birds in Hell wrote:
evenslow wrote:
Birds in Hell wrote:
All the official album tracks and singles works out to 162 songs, by my calculation. That's using the UK Three Imaginary Boys plus Killing an Arab, Jumping Someone Else's Train, Charlotte Sometimes, Never Enough, Wrong Number and Cut Here.

Including b-sides and compilation tracks would add tons more.

so i have no clue in comparison to previous tournaments - is that shitload of songs or about right?

Seems like a lot, but I don't know.

I made a provisional bracket just including album tracks and singles up to 1997 (the cut off point of their second hits compilation, Galore) and it looks pretty mammoth: http://challonge.com/7990aybf

So...We're good to go then!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What mega tournament would you like to see next?
PostPosted: Mon December 11, 2017 4:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 61426
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Higgs wrote:
Birds in Hell wrote:
evenslow wrote:
Birds in Hell wrote:
All the official album tracks and singles works out to 162 songs, by my calculation. That's using the UK Three Imaginary Boys plus Killing an Arab, Jumping Someone Else's Train, Charlotte Sometimes, Never Enough, Wrong Number and Cut Here.

Including b-sides and compilation tracks would add tons more.

so i have no clue in comparison to previous tournaments - is that shitload of songs or about right?

Seems like a lot, but I don't know.

I made a provisional bracket just including album tracks and singles up to 1997 (the cut off point of their second hits compilation, Galore) and it looks pretty mammoth: http://challonge.com/7990aybf

So...We're good to go then!

:bammer:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What mega tournament would you like to see next?
PostPosted: Mon December 11, 2017 4:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 61426
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
What do we think, January 2nd start?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What mega tournament would you like to see next?
PostPosted: Mon December 11, 2017 4:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Stone's Bitch
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:47 pm
Posts: 6270
Location: unnamed mental hospital
survey says yes

_________________
Wendy Carlos's Twin wrote:
Well fuckhead,


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What mega tournament would you like to see next?
PostPosted: Mon December 11, 2017 4:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 61426
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
BOOM


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What mega tournament would you like to see next?
PostPosted: Mon December 11, 2017 9:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:38 pm
Posts: 11372
Image

Spoiler: show
I Google image search'd "the cure thumbs up".

Hopefully someone can make us a sub-forum at the appropriate time - stip? Anybody?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What mega tournament would you like to see next?
PostPosted: Mon December 11, 2017 11:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The worst
 Profile

Joined: Thu December 13, 2012 6:31 pm
Posts: 30992
i just ask sarge to do it for me. They don't trust me with real mod powers

_________________
So many tournaments, so little time


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What mega tournament would you like to see next?
PostPosted: Wed January 03, 2018 5:18 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 4909
Do the Killers have enough material? I love the Killers.

_________________
Red Mosquito: Come for the Pearl Jam discussion, stay for the rampant homosexual innuendo.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What mega tournament would you like to see next?
PostPosted: Wed January 03, 2018 8:21 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:38 pm
Posts: 11372
durdencommatyler wrote:
What do we think, January 2nd start?

I haven't forgotten this, everybody.

Soon!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What mega tournament would you like to see next?
PostPosted: Wed January 03, 2018 2:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 61426
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Birds in Hell wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
What do we think, January 2nd start?

I haven't forgotten this, everybody.

Soon!

:hooray:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What mega tournament would you like to see next?
PostPosted: Wed January 03, 2018 3:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Stone's Bitch
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:47 pm
Posts: 6270
Location: unnamed mental hospital
durdencommatyler wrote:
Birds in Hell wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
What do we think, January 2nd start?

I haven't forgotten this, everybody.

Soon!

:hooray:

:ohyeah!:

_________________
Wendy Carlos's Twin wrote:
Well fuckhead,


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What mega tournament would you like to see next?
PostPosted: Sun January 07, 2018 11:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2015 12:11 am
Posts: 1469
Location: The 216
So who are we doing this time :?:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What mega tournament would you like to see next?
PostPosted: Sun January 07, 2018 11:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 11224
Location: Where everybody knows your name
AC/DC


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What mega tournament would you like to see next?
PostPosted: Mon January 08, 2018 7:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The worst
 Profile

Joined: Thu December 13, 2012 6:31 pm
Posts: 30992
I probably won't have time to start another one until after MM

_________________
So many tournaments, so little time


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What mega tournament would you like to see next?
PostPosted: Mon January 08, 2018 9:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:38 pm
Posts: 11372
Jammer XCI wrote:
So who are we doing this time :?:

The Cure!

Providing everyone is still up for it.

I've been out of town and got back Sunday night, will hopefully have time this week to set things up.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 387 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Other Bands


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Tue April 24, 2018 5:56 pm