The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Other Bands




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5280 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246, 247 ... 264  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Music-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Thu July 12, 2018 12:50 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:38 pm
Posts: 11782
bodysnatcher wrote:
Birds in Hell wrote:
I've known only a tiny handful of them, but that's actually why it's been pretty fun.

(I'll note this argument didn't get much traction during the Cure tournament either, unfortunately.)


i can't believe there was a Cure tournament, holy hell

:|


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Music-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Thu July 12, 2018 12:59 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 37051
I AM SO HAPPY THANK YOU SNATCH

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What's going on in here

a lot of hurt


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Music-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Thu July 12, 2018 1:06 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 17724
Location: Seattle, WA
ok i admit it, that was fun


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Music-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Thu July 12, 2018 1:07 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 37051
Yessssssssssssssssssss

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What's going on in here

a lot of hurt


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Music-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Thu July 12, 2018 2:42 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 26, 2013 12:34 am
Posts: 4591
Location: Chile
Birds in Hell wrote:
I've known only a tiny handful of them, but that's actually why it's been pretty fun.

(I'll note this argument didn't get much traction during the Cure tournament either, unfortunately.)

:wave:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Music-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Thu July 12, 2018 10:56 am 
Online
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 32472
Location: Buenos Aires
Birds in Hell wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
Birds in Hell wrote:
I've known only a tiny handful of them, but that's actually why it's been pretty fun.

(I'll note this argument didn't get much traction during the Cure tournament either, unfortunately.)


i can't believe there was a Cure tournament, holy hell

:|

3 votes per matchup, no discussion... it was great

_________________
Go vote in the pop-punk tournament!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Music-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Thu July 12, 2018 1:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Thu February 02, 2017 10:39 am
Posts: 2005
Location: Most likely at the office...
theplatypus wrote:
Birds in Hell wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
Birds in Hell wrote:
I've known only a tiny handful of them, but that's actually why it's been pretty fun.

(I'll note this argument didn't get much traction during the Cure tournament either, unfortunately.)


i can't believe there was a Cure tournament, holy hell

:|

3 votes per matchup, no discussion... it was great

A boutique tourney if you will.

_________________
Free boops today.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Music-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Thu July 12, 2018 4:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 17724
Location: Seattle, WA
I don’t know why, but that feels me with so much glee


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Music-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Thu July 12, 2018 4:08 pm 
Online
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 32472
Location: Buenos Aires
I know why

_________________
Go vote in the pop-punk tournament!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Music-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Thu July 12, 2018 4:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 17724
Location: Seattle, WA
I do too actually


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Music-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Thu July 12, 2018 5:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 35375
Location: Mountains
Im going to listen to this song all fuck long day. Geezes what a groove.



Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Music-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Thu July 12, 2018 5:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 26, 2014 12:08 am
Posts: 5689
Location: the afterlife...
Not feeling that one, dude... But you go on wit yo bad self!

Pump that shit all day long...

_________________
Dev wrote:
Thip is no the best poster ever like you say.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Music-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Thu July 12, 2018 5:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 35375
Location: Mountains
What psycho path doesnt get turned on by that groove and bass line?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Music-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Thu July 12, 2018 5:39 pm 
Online
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 32472
Location: Buenos Aires
Strat wrote:
Im going to listen to this song all fuck long day.

As one does

_________________
Go vote in the pop-punk tournament!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Music-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Thu July 12, 2018 5:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 26, 2014 12:08 am
Posts: 5689
Location: the afterlife...
The psycho babble is too much...

Otherwise, I could see jamming to it for a while, but eventually that bass line will make me kill myself.

_________________
Dev wrote:
Thip is no the best poster ever like you say.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Music-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Thu July 12, 2018 6:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 22932
Location: Different mountains than Strat.
Pretty surprised that Strat listens to The Fall.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Music-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Thu July 12, 2018 6:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 35375
Location: Mountains
tragabigzanda wrote:
Pretty surprised that Strat listens to The Fall.

Go on....


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Music-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Thu July 12, 2018 6:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 17724
Location: Seattle, WA
yeah that bassline grooves


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Music-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Thu July 12, 2018 6:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 22932
Location: Different mountains than Strat.
Strat wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
Pretty surprised that Strat listens to The Fall.

Go on....

just seems left of center of what you typically post about. I know you're a big fan of The Replacements and The Dead Boys, but can't recall you otherwise talking about punk or post-punk too much.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Music-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Thu July 12, 2018 6:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 35375
Location: Mountains
tragabigzanda wrote:
Strat wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
Pretty surprised that Strat listens to The Fall.

Go on....

just seems left of center of what you typically post about. I know you're a big fan of The Replacements and The Dead Boys, but can't recall you otherwise talking about punk or post-punk too much.

I'm a man of many tastes.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5280 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246, 247 ... 264  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Other Bands


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Tue September 25, 2018 9:25 am