The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » El Culo Del Mundo » Garbage Dump - Epílogo

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 340 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 Post subject: Re: The pee thread. (a thread, mostly, for tree_)
PostPosted: Mon December 11, 2023 4:18 pm 
10Club Complaint Department

spike wrote:
Last few days, I’ve been fine during the day, but once I get in bed I keep getting urges to pee. Like only 5-10 minutes apart. Have an appt with my doc for Friday. :?

welcome to getting old.

PostPosted: Mon December 11, 2023 4:22 pm 
The Master

dad wrote:
spike wrote:
Last few days, I’ve been fine during the day, but once I get in bed I keep getting urges to pee. Like only 5-10 minutes apart. Have an appt with my doc for Friday. :?

welcome to getting old.

Yeah middle age sucks, but this is something different. I’m guessing they’ll wanna look at the size of the ol’ prostate.

PostPosted: Mon December 11, 2023 5:27 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

dad wrote:
spike wrote:

welcome to getting old.

Dad, any updates on your pee?

PostPosted: Mon December 11, 2023 5:44 pm 

Coach wrote:
dad wrote:
spike wrote:

welcome to getting old.

steady, strong, and clear!

PostPosted: Mon December 11, 2023 6:23 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

dad wrote:
Coach wrote:
dad wrote:
spike wrote:

welcome to getting old.

steady, strong, and clear!

Great update! Thank you. I hope this holds true for you for the rest of the day.

PostPosted: Wed December 13, 2023 1:35 am 
The Master

Coach wrote:
spike wrote:

Hang in there, Spike and keep us posted. No shame.

This started bothering me during waking hours yesterday, so I went in to see the doc today. Some abnormalities in my urine sample that could point to an infection, so I’m starting a round of antibiotics. Should know if it’s that in a couple days if I improve. We’re going to Mexico for a week on Sunday, so’d be nice if I was feeling better by then.

PostPosted: Wed December 13, 2023 8:57 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

spike wrote:
Coach wrote:
spike wrote:

This started bothering me during waking hours yesterday, so I went in to see the doc today. Some abnormalities in my urine sample that could point to an infection, so I’m starting a round of antibiotics. Should know if it’s that in a couple days if I improve. We’re going to Mexico for a week on Sunday, so’d be nice if I was feeling better by then.

oh dear good luck!

PostPosted: Fri December 15, 2023 6:55 pm 
The Master

Coach wrote:
spike wrote:
Coach wrote:
spike wrote:

oh dear good luck!

My piss currently looks like Hi-C Orange due to some pain meds I’m taking. My wife can now easily see any splatter I leave behind. What a nightmare.

PostPosted: Fri December 15, 2023 7:00 pm 

spike wrote:
Coach wrote:
spike wrote:
Coach wrote:
spike wrote:

oh dear good luck!

My piss currently looks like Hi-C Orange due to some pain meds I’m taking. My wife can now easily see any splatter I leave behind. What a nightmare.

bro, hydrate...

PostPosted: Fri December 15, 2023 7:05 pm 
The Master

dad wrote:
spike wrote:
Coach wrote:
spike wrote:
Coach wrote:
spike wrote:

oh dear good luck!

bro, hydrate...

It’s a known and acceptable side effect of pyridium. Hydration wouldn’t matter.

PostPosted: Fri December 15, 2023 7:23 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

spike wrote:
dad wrote:
spike wrote:
Coach wrote:
spike wrote:
Coach wrote:
spike wrote:

oh dear good luck!

bro, hydrate...

It’s a known and acceptable side effect of pyridium. Hydration wouldn’t matter.

yup sounds familiar

PostPosted: Fri December 15, 2023 9:46 pm 
The Master

Leaving for vacation Sunday, so I’ve been doing whatever I can to expedite a proper diagnosis and treatment plan.

Got in to see my primary Tuesday, who referred me to urology. I managed to get an appt with urology yesterday, who ordered a CT scan to figure out what’s going on. I immediately started calling around to find a scan appt for today, and did so with a different hospital.

I planned to get a disk of the images before I left my scan appt, to then drop off at my hospital’s urology today. Otherwise this all takes days/weeks. It was all so perfect until I finish my scan earlier and they tell me their machine is acting up so I can’t get the scans today. Curses!

Last edited by spike on Fri December 15, 2023 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri December 15, 2023 9:50 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

spike wrote:
Leaving for vacation Sunday, so I’ve been doing whatever I can to expedite a proper diagnosis and treatment plan.

Got in to see my primary Tuesday, who referred me to urology.I managed to get an appt with urology yesterday, who ordered a CT scan to figure out what’s going on. I immediately started calling around tto find a scan appt for today, and did so with a different hospital.

I planned to get a disk of the images before I left my scan appt, to then drop off at my hospital’s urology today. Otherwise this all takes days/weeks. It was all so perfect until I finish my scan earlier and they tell me their machine is acting up so I can’t get the scans today. Curses!

where did you stop for lunch?

PostPosted: Fri December 15, 2023 9:51 pm 
The Master

doug rr wrote:
spike wrote:

Got in to see my primary Tuesday, who referred me to urology.I managed to get an appt with urology yesterday, who ordered a CT scan to figure out what’s going on. I immediately started calling around tto find a scan appt for today, and did so with a different hospital.

The kid demanded McNugz, so I got a Big Mac.

PostPosted: Fri December 15, 2023 10:06 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

spike wrote:
doug rr wrote:
spike wrote:

what is her go to dipping sauce?

PostPosted: Fri December 15, 2023 10:41 pm 
The Master

doug rr wrote:
spike wrote:
doug rr wrote:
spike wrote:

what is her go to dipping sauce?

Bbq, but I don’t bring it up in the name of less mess.

PostPosted: Tue December 19, 2023 12:22 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

Here's to strong and very clear pee today, fellas.

PostPosted: Tue January 16, 2024 5:46 pm 
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh

Mine was fully green yesterday. It was disturbing. I blame the B-complex vitamin drops I use. The bottle was empty so I filled it with water and swished it around to get the last bits of vitamin. But maybe I got too much. But also, that stuff is red, not green or blue, so I'm still confused. Maybe it wasn't green, but slightly red? I googled "reddish green" but that is not an option on the color wheel, as they are opposites.
I'm back to normal today, but boy was that odd

PostPosted: Fri February 02, 2024 12:09 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Need to figure out why my pee smells like burned popcorn

PostPosted: Tue February 27, 2024 7:06 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

Pee is a little too yellow. Could be slightly dehydrated from being sick last week.

Doing this new thing now where I stick out my belly and really try to bloat it out while peeing.

Seems to help get a lot more out, especially at the end.

Very satisfying.

Very emptying.

I kinda just hold that pose for awhile when I'm done. It's nice.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 340 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Board index » El Culo Del Mundo » Garbage Dump - Epílogo