The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » El Culo Del Mundo » Garbage Dump - Epílogo




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 340 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The pee thread. (a thread, mostly, for tree_)
PostPosted: Mon December 11, 2023 4:18 pm 
Offline
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Fri June 24, 2016 2:49 pm
Posts: 16419
spike wrote:
Last few days, I’ve been fine during the day, but once I get in bed I keep getting urges to pee. Like only 5-10 minutes apart. Have an appt with my doc for Friday. :?

welcome to getting old.

_________________
tragabigzanda wrote:
Guys I was baked out of my mind, I was just grooving


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The pee thread. (a thread, mostly, for tree_)
PostPosted: Mon December 11, 2023 4:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 28027
dad wrote:
spike wrote:
Last few days, I’ve been fine during the day, but once I get in bed I keep getting urges to pee. Like only 5-10 minutes apart. Have an appt with my doc for Friday. :?

welcome to getting old.

Yeah middle age sucks, but this is something different. I’m guessing they’ll wanna look at the size of the ol’ prostate.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The pee thread. (a thread, mostly, for tree_)
PostPosted: Mon December 11, 2023 5:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:20 am
Posts: 8189
dad wrote:
spike wrote:
Last few days, I’ve been fine during the day, but once I get in bed I keep getting urges to pee. Like only 5-10 minutes apart. Have an appt with my doc for Friday. :?

welcome to getting old.


Dad, any updates on your pee?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The pee thread. (a thread, mostly, for tree_)
PostPosted: Mon December 11, 2023 5:44 pm 
Offline
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Fri June 24, 2016 2:49 pm
Posts: 16419
Coach wrote:
dad wrote:
spike wrote:
Last few days, I’ve been fine during the day, but once I get in bed I keep getting urges to pee. Like only 5-10 minutes apart. Have an appt with my doc for Friday. :?

welcome to getting old.


Dad, any updates on your pee?

steady, strong, and clear!

_________________
tragabigzanda wrote:
Guys I was baked out of my mind, I was just grooving


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The pee thread. (a thread, mostly, for tree_)
PostPosted: Mon December 11, 2023 6:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:20 am
Posts: 8189
dad wrote:
Coach wrote:
dad wrote:
spike wrote:
Last few days, I’ve been fine during the day, but once I get in bed I keep getting urges to pee. Like only 5-10 minutes apart. Have an appt with my doc for Friday. :?

welcome to getting old.


Dad, any updates on your pee?

steady, strong, and clear!


Great update! Thank you. I hope this holds true for you for the rest of the day.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The pee thread. (a thread, mostly, for tree_)
PostPosted: Wed December 13, 2023 1:35 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 28027
Coach wrote:
spike wrote:
Last few days, I’ve been fine during the day, but once I get in bed I keep getting urges to pee. Like only 5-10 minutes apart. Have an appt with my doc for Friday. :?


Hang in there, Spike and keep us posted. No shame.

This started bothering me during waking hours yesterday, so I went in to see the doc today. Some abnormalities in my urine sample that could point to an infection, so I’m starting a round of antibiotics. Should know if it’s that in a couple days if I improve. We’re going to Mexico for a week on Sunday, so’d be nice if I was feeling better by then.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The pee thread. (a thread, mostly, for tree_)
PostPosted: Wed December 13, 2023 8:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:20 am
Posts: 8189
spike wrote:
Coach wrote:
spike wrote:
Last few days, I’ve been fine during the day, but once I get in bed I keep getting urges to pee. Like only 5-10 minutes apart. Have an appt with my doc for Friday. :?


Hang in there, Spike and keep us posted. No shame.

This started bothering me during waking hours yesterday, so I went in to see the doc today. Some abnormalities in my urine sample that could point to an infection, so I’m starting a round of antibiotics. Should know if it’s that in a couple days if I improve. We’re going to Mexico for a week on Sunday, so’d be nice if I was feeling better by then.


oh dear good luck!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The pee thread. (a thread, mostly, for tree_)
PostPosted: Fri December 15, 2023 6:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 28027
Coach wrote:
spike wrote:
Coach wrote:
spike wrote:
Last few days, I’ve been fine during the day, but once I get in bed I keep getting urges to pee. Like only 5-10 minutes apart. Have an appt with my doc for Friday. :?


Hang in there, Spike and keep us posted. No shame.

This started bothering me during waking hours yesterday, so I went in to see the doc today. Some abnormalities in my urine sample that could point to an infection, so I’m starting a round of antibiotics. Should know if it’s that in a couple days if I improve. We’re going to Mexico for a week on Sunday, so’d be nice if I was feeling better by then.


oh dear good luck!

My piss currently looks like Hi-C Orange due to some pain meds I’m taking. My wife can now easily see any splatter I leave behind. What a nightmare.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The pee thread. (a thread, mostly, for tree_)
PostPosted: Fri December 15, 2023 7:00 pm 
Offline
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Fri June 24, 2016 2:49 pm
Posts: 16419
spike wrote:
Coach wrote:
spike wrote:
Coach wrote:
spike wrote:
Last few days, I’ve been fine during the day, but once I get in bed I keep getting urges to pee. Like only 5-10 minutes apart. Have an appt with my doc for Friday. :?


Hang in there, Spike and keep us posted. No shame.

This started bothering me during waking hours yesterday, so I went in to see the doc today. Some abnormalities in my urine sample that could point to an infection, so I’m starting a round of antibiotics. Should know if it’s that in a couple days if I improve. We’re going to Mexico for a week on Sunday, so’d be nice if I was feeling better by then.


oh dear good luck!

My piss currently looks like Hi-C Orange due to some pain meds I’m taking. My wife can now easily see any splatter I leave behind. What a nightmare.

bro, hydrate...

_________________
tragabigzanda wrote:
Guys I was baked out of my mind, I was just grooving


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The pee thread. (a thread, mostly, for tree_)
PostPosted: Fri December 15, 2023 7:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 28027
dad wrote:
spike wrote:
Coach wrote:
spike wrote:
Coach wrote:
spike wrote:
Last few days, I’ve been fine during the day, but once I get in bed I keep getting urges to pee. Like only 5-10 minutes apart. Have an appt with my doc for Friday. :?


Hang in there, Spike and keep us posted. No shame.

This started bothering me during waking hours yesterday, so I went in to see the doc today. Some abnormalities in my urine sample that could point to an infection, so I’m starting a round of antibiotics. Should know if it’s that in a couple days if I improve. We’re going to Mexico for a week on Sunday, so’d be nice if I was feeling better by then.


oh dear good luck!

My piss currently looks like Hi-C Orange due to some pain meds I’m taking. My wife can now easily see any splatter I leave behind. What a nightmare.

bro, hydrate...

It’s a known and acceptable side effect of pyridium. Hydration wouldn’t matter.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The pee thread. (a thread, mostly, for tree_)
PostPosted: Fri December 15, 2023 7:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:20 am
Posts: 8189
spike wrote:
dad wrote:
spike wrote:
Coach wrote:
spike wrote:
Coach wrote:
spike wrote:
Last few days, I’ve been fine during the day, but once I get in bed I keep getting urges to pee. Like only 5-10 minutes apart. Have an appt with my doc for Friday. :?


Hang in there, Spike and keep us posted. No shame.

This started bothering me during waking hours yesterday, so I went in to see the doc today. Some abnormalities in my urine sample that could point to an infection, so I’m starting a round of antibiotics. Should know if it’s that in a couple days if I improve. We’re going to Mexico for a week on Sunday, so’d be nice if I was feeling better by then.


oh dear good luck!

My piss currently looks like Hi-C Orange due to some pain meds I’m taking. My wife can now easily see any splatter I leave behind. What a nightmare.

bro, hydrate...

It’s a known and acceptable side effect of pyridium. Hydration wouldn’t matter.


yup sounds familiar


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The pee thread. (a thread, mostly, for tree_)
PostPosted: Fri December 15, 2023 9:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 28027
Leaving for vacation Sunday, so I’ve been doing whatever I can to expedite a proper diagnosis and treatment plan.

Got in to see my primary Tuesday, who referred me to urology. I managed to get an appt with urology yesterday, who ordered a CT scan to figure out what’s going on. I immediately started calling around to find a scan appt for today, and did so with a different hospital.

I planned to get a disk of the images before I left my scan appt, to then drop off at my hospital’s urology today. Otherwise this all takes days/weeks. It was all so perfect until I finish my scan earlier and they tell me their machine is acting up so I can’t get the scans today. Curses!


Last edited by spike on Fri December 15, 2023 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The pee thread. (a thread, mostly, for tree_)
PostPosted: Fri December 15, 2023 9:50 pm 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 24037
Location: almost in canada
spike wrote:
Leaving for vacation Sunday, so I’ve been doing whatever I can to expedite a proper diagnosis and treatment plan.

Got in to see my primary Tuesday, who referred me to urology.I managed to get an appt with urology yesterday, who ordered a CT scan to figure out what’s going on. I immediately started calling around tto find a scan appt for today, and did so with a different hospital.

I planned to get a disk of the images before I left my scan appt, to then drop off at my hospital’s urology today. Otherwise this all takes days/weeks. It was all so perfect until I finish my scan earlier and they tell me their machine is acting up so I can’t get the scans today. Curses!

where did you stop for lunch?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The pee thread. (a thread, mostly, for tree_)
PostPosted: Fri December 15, 2023 9:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 28027
doug rr wrote:
spike wrote:
Leaving for vacation Sunday, so I’ve been doing whatever I can to expedite a proper diagnosis and treatment plan.

Got in to see my primary Tuesday, who referred me to urology.I managed to get an appt with urology yesterday, who ordered a CT scan to figure out what’s going on. I immediately started calling around tto find a scan appt for today, and did so with a different hospital.

I planned to get a disk of the images before I left my scan appt, to then drop off at my hospital’s urology today. Otherwise this all takes days/weeks. It was all so perfect until I finish my scan earlier and they tell me their machine is acting up so I can’t get the scans today. Curses!

where did you stop for lunch?

The kid demanded McNugz, so I got a Big Mac.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The pee thread. (a thread, mostly, for tree_)
PostPosted: Fri December 15, 2023 10:06 pm 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 24037
Location: almost in canada
spike wrote:
doug rr wrote:
spike wrote:
Leaving for vacation Sunday, so I’ve been doing whatever I can to expedite a proper diagnosis and treatment plan.

Got in to see my primary Tuesday, who referred me to urology.I managed to get an appt with urology yesterday, who ordered a CT scan to figure out what’s going on. I immediately started calling around tto find a scan appt for today, and did so with a different hospital.

I planned to get a disk of the images before I left my scan appt, to then drop off at my hospital’s urology today. Otherwise this all takes days/weeks. It was all so perfect until I finish my scan earlier and they tell me their machine is acting up so I can’t get the scans today. Curses!

where did you stop for lunch?

The kid demanded McNugz, so I got a Big Mac.

what is her go to dipping sauce?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The pee thread. (a thread, mostly, for tree_)
PostPosted: Fri December 15, 2023 10:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 28027
doug rr wrote:
spike wrote:
doug rr wrote:
spike wrote:
Leaving for vacation Sunday, so I’ve been doing whatever I can to expedite a proper diagnosis and treatment plan.

Got in to see my primary Tuesday, who referred me to urology.I managed to get an appt with urology yesterday, who ordered a CT scan to figure out what’s going on. I immediately started calling around tto find a scan appt for today, and did so with a different hospital.

I planned to get a disk of the images before I left my scan appt, to then drop off at my hospital’s urology today. Otherwise this all takes days/weeks. It was all so perfect until I finish my scan earlier and they tell me their machine is acting up so I can’t get the scans today. Curses!

where did you stop for lunch?

The kid demanded McNugz, so I got a Big Mac.

what is her go to dipping sauce?

Bbq, but I don’t bring it up in the name of less mess.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The pee thread. (a thread, mostly, for tree_)
PostPosted: Tue December 19, 2023 12:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:20 am
Posts: 8189
Here's to strong and very clear pee today, fellas.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The pee thread. (a thread, mostly, for tree_)
PostPosted: Tue January 16, 2024 5:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 10245
Location: in the air tonight
Mine was fully green yesterday. It was disturbing. I blame the B-complex vitamin drops I use. The bottle was empty so I filled it with water and swished it around to get the last bits of vitamin. But maybe I got too much. But also, that stuff is red, not green or blue, so I'm still confused. Maybe it wasn't green, but slightly red? I googled "reddish green" but that is not an option on the color wheel, as they are opposites.
I'm back to normal today, but boy was that odd

_________________
Please consider voting for me


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The pee thread. (a thread, mostly, for tree_)
PostPosted: Fri February 02, 2024 12:09 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 20765
Location: the bathroom
Need to figure out why my pee smells like burned popcorn


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The pee thread. (a thread, mostly, for tree_)
PostPosted: Tue February 27, 2024 7:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:20 am
Posts: 8189
Pee is a little too yellow. Could be slightly dehydrated from being sick last week.

Doing this new thing now where I stick out my belly and really try to bloat it out while peeing.

Seems to help get a lot more out, especially at the end.

Very satisfying.

Very emptying.

I kinda just hold that pose for awhile when I'm done. It's nice.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 340 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Board index » El Culo Del Mundo » Garbage Dump - Epílogo


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Monkey_Driven and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sun April 14, 2024 5:59 pm