Switch to full style
Post a reply

Re: Birds

Tue October 31, 2023 1:13 pm

Sat November 18, 2023 12:49 am

I'd like to give New Zealand a shout for their new bird of the century. the great pūteketeke

Sat November 18, 2023 12:59 am

Shit was rigged.

Sat November 18, 2023 12:59 am

thank HBO for that

Sat November 18, 2023 1:00 am

who did you vote for?

Sat November 18, 2023 1:04 am

Kererū til I die. Those obese wood pigeons are ridiculous.

Sun December 24, 2023 1:28 pm

baby bald eagle eating a pigeon in my backyard rn

looks like i wont need to take those falconry classes

hope this guy sticks around

save my pool chairs from the poop dousing in the spring

Sun December 24, 2023 2:25 pm

I was surprised by how much bird poop there was in the movie the boy and the heron.

Tue February 20, 2024 5:34 pm

My kid made a pretty cool bird sighting today.

“Daddy, who’s that guy?”

Tue February 20, 2024 6:05 pm

I sometimes forget how girthy their trousers are. Mans is donning his fat pants.

Wed March 06, 2024 1:50 pm

Wed March 06, 2024 2:08 pm

pretty cool

Thu March 14, 2024 4:31 pm

birds are building a nest above one of my patio doorframes. it’s kind of annoying but also adorable.

Sun March 31, 2024 9:24 pm

Sun March 31, 2024 9:40 pm

A pigeon keeps coming in through the cat door and is in the kitchen when I get home from work. We caught it and painted its toe nails to determine if it’s the same one everytime.

If it comes back again tommorow and it’s the same pidgeon, I don’t know what to do, I also don’t know what to do if it’s not the same one..

Sat April 06, 2024 4:35 am

Sat April 06, 2024 5:38 am

coptheriotact wrote:A pigeon keeps coming in through the cat door and is in the kitchen when I get home from work. We caught it and painted its toe nails to determine if it’s the same one everytime.

If it comes back again tommorow and it’s the same pidgeon, I don’t know what to do, I also don’t know what to do if it’s not the same one..

Well?

Sat April 06, 2024 6:58 am

knee tunes wrote:
coptheriotact wrote:A pigeon keeps coming in through the cat door and is in the kitchen when I get home from work. We caught it and painted its toe nails to determine if it’s the same one everytime.

Well?

well.. so far it sits in the backyard and doesnt flee like the others, but hasn't come back in so i think its the same one and maybe its learnt its lesson?

Sun April 07, 2024 1:10 am

spike wrote:My kid made a pretty cool bird sighting today.

“Daddy, who’s that guy?”

awesome

Sun April 07, 2024 1:13 am

the weird black birds that eat and then re-vomit their poop to drop it off poolside have begun to re-appear from winter to prepare for breeding/nesting in my neighbor's yard

in previous years i have attempted plastic owl usage to scare them away, to mixed success

last year i seriously considered falconry apprenticeship

this year it dawned on me as they were brooding in a tree: i cannot shoot them, but what if i had a laser

bingo

laser pointer

bought a green one ala dark side star wars

now when i see them i blast them with green fire light and 95% of the time they instascram

one or two holdouts appear to be made of steel, or are blind

but overall pretty pleased

i am sure they will still make nests and drop their gross poop off in my backyard (plastic snakes help scare them away from the pool)

but now with laser in hand, i might be able to put a little dent in their party

owl master has become laser master
Post a reply