The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » El Culo Del Mundo » Garbage Dump - Epílogo

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: All of 9UP's Overtly Sexual Threads Merged Into One
PostPosted: Sat March 18, 2023 12:37 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

RM should look deep within itself and challenge each other to understand their cis bias toward roosters

All this talk of wanting to make roosters fit a conventional male patriarchal stereotype makes me sick

I don't want to fit your rooster into a conformist box

Projecting heterosexual stereotypes on him/her in the farm

I don't want your rooster to have to feel the pressure of living up to Farmer Brown's expectations

I don't want to try and force society's views on your roosters and make them straight again

I don't want to do any of these things

I WANNA GAY YOUR COCK UP

join with me and shout it to the heavens

https://www.sdlgbtn.com/can-roosters-be-gay/

Quote:
Can roosters be gay? Though most animals have a defined gender, male or female, there are a few animals that exhibit homosexual behavior. One of these animals is the rooster. Male roosters have been known to mate with other male roosters, and while this behavior is not exclusive to homosexual roosters, it is one indicator that a rooster may be gay.

In an old farmer’s case, it was time to replace his hens’ rooster. Although the rooster currently in the market was doing a good job, he was still working hard for a long time. A young rooster, which he frees from his barn, is taken to the barn. He challenges the old rooster to a race around the hen house in the hen house.

However, the hen does not completely transform to a rooster. The hen will develop physical characteristics that make it appear male, but she will remain genetically female because there is a limit to phenotypical transition.

The short answer is yes, but only in the short term, given that a reader inquired about the possibility of breeding his rooster’s offspring. What is commonly referred to as linebreeding is inbreeding in livestock farming.

Can A Rooster Change Gender?

Female chickens can take on male external characteristics, such as hair, if they reproduce. I haven’t been able to find any stories of spontaneous sex reversal from male to female.

Every day, eight Isa Brown hens lay eggs for Ellie Hetherington. After about a week of not laying, a hen stopped laying and became quite boisterous, shouting “cock-a-doo!” at every opportunity. According to an article published on the Australian website Backyard Chicken Coops, it has a one-in-ten chance of happening. If a hen at the top of the pecking order does not belong to a rooster, he or she may try to take on the role of the rooster. The hen will no longer be a female but will be phenotypically male. According to veterinarian Daryl Elphick of Parkes, there is no way for hens to become roosters physically.

Crossbreeding between chickens and other poultry has been attempted in the past, but the results have been disappointing. Unlike other animals, chickens cannot produce milk as an animal. Milk is produced by the mammary glands in mammals such as cows, which feed their young. As a result, chickens are unable to cross-breed with other poultry species. When this method fails, the offspring are usually sterile and the eggs are usually unappealing.

Do People Eat Rooster?

However, did you know that male chicken can also be consumed? It is also a part of French cuisine, particularly in the classic coq-au-vin (literally, “Rooster in Wine”). The majority of Americans, however, do not eat rooster meat for dinner. In addition to its taste and nutritional value, it may merit more attention.

Roosters can be consumed in a variety of cultures, with some even preferring their chicken meat as a substitute. In the United States, eating roosters is uncommon, especially not among households where the meat is raised on their own. At the supermarket, there is always meat from chickens. When it comes to roosters, many cities have laws prohibiting the raising of roosters due to their aggressive and loud behavior. The term rooster technically refers to male chickens that are kept for breeding. Capsons are a type of male chicken that is castrated. Darker colors and a stronger flavor distinguish rooster meat.

According to the circadian rhythm of a rooster, it only takes about 22 minutes to go to sleep, which is a little slower than the average human. In birds, roosters are the most common species to lack a penis. As a result, sperm is injected into hens via a procedure known as cloacal kissing.

When choosing a rooster, it is critical to consider its age, size, and sex. When cooking rooster meat, cook it slowly and low, so keep your oven temperature in mind.

Why You Should Be Eating More Rooster Meat

Does roosters taste good? Rooster meat has a distinct flavor that is distinct from chicken meat. In the pre-production era, it is very likely that people ate a lot of rooster. People used to own their own chickens, which were known as broiler chickens, before they were mass-produced. Do people eat roosters? In this frequently asked question, the simple answer is, “both.” Chicken meat is produced from both male and female chickens. Because hen meat is typically less expensive to purchase, more people eat it, but roosters are also delicious and can be prepared in a variety of ways. What is Rooster meat? Capon meat is a rare breed of chicken that is very white and has fat on it, as opposed to other breeds of chicken. The capon is larger than a hen and smaller than a turkey, and it has a full, flavorful, tender breast that can be roasted.

Is A Male Chicken A Rooster?

A rooster is a male chicken, also known as a cock. During a straight run, pullets and cockerels (unsexed or hatched) are mixed.

Are all male chickens and roosters male? Cockerels and cocks are the two types of birds that are only a year old. Hatcheries use some techniques to determine a chick’s sex, but they take practice and are not always accurate with all breeds. A rooster’s wattle and comb are larger and redder than that of a hen. The roosters, on average, live for 5 to 8 years. When you wake up at the crack of dawn, they make that big “cock-a-doo” noise. In the backyard, there will most likely be several hens and one rooster.

Female chickens are more in demand than males because they lay eggs and consume meat. Many people claim to enjoy the beef of a man because it has a more full flavor. Male chicken meat is a bit more tough and stringy, but the majority of people enjoy it.

Our genetics can be thought of in this way as well. We may not always be able to control what happens, but we can learn to adapt and live with it.

The Different Terms For Chickens

A sexually immature male chicken can be referred to as a cock or a cockerel by different people. In general, rooster and hen are terms used to refer to adult male and female chickens. Male chickens are surgically castrated in order to remove the reproductive organs of the males, which are referred to as capons…

Can Rooster Lay An Egg?

This is where your most important question comes from: Do rooster’s lay eggs? You are correct in that roosters do not lay eggs. Because the Roosters do not have the proper anatomy, this biological feat cannot be accomplished. The eggs are fertilized by roosters after the hen lays them.

Because the rooster is a male chicken, it cannot lay eggs. The male birds of the animal and human species cannot lay eggs, as do the male birds of the animal and human species. Cloacal kisses are a type of sexual contact between hens and roosters that causes fertilized eggs to hatch. It is not the chickens’ job to lay eggs, but they do play a role in fertilization. When they reach the age of 18 weeks, they begin laying eggs. The older a hen is, the less likely it is to produce eggs. The role of the rooster is to act as a selfless predator deterrent and to be on the lookout for predators.

Giving your roosters the best possible care affects how well they fertilize eggs and handle their other responsibilities in the flock. Unhealthy roosters are unable to mate with hens or fight predators, so they are doomed. Here are a few tips for keeping a healthy rooster. If you intend to raise a flock of eggs, you must first comprehend what factors affect egg collection. You will be able to increase your flock’s productivity by ordering more items. When hen blood pressure rises, it is impossible for them to lay eggs, and when rooster blood pressure rises, it is impossible for them to fertilize eggs. The quality of both the hen and rooster breeds is determined by a variety of factors.

Some chicken breeds lay over 250 eggs per year, while others only lay a few hundred eggs. Maintain proper hygiene, disinfect the coop on a regular basis, and get vaccinations against infectious diseases on a regular basis. It is also a good idea to schedule a regular chicken checkup.

According to the Humane Society of the United States, “if a rooster is not present in a flock, hens will not lay eggs and will never reproduce.” As a result, the eggs are discarded and the possibility exists that they will be used in the production of eggs for other chickens, which is illegal in the majority of states.
There are numerous advantages to keeping a rooster in a henhouse, which is why there are so many of them. If an egg does not exist, it will not hatch into a chicks. It is critical to be cautious when raising roosters; if you do not collect eggs on a regular basis, they will not hatch. Keeping this process in place ensures that the rooster’s sperm is still being used and that the eggs are not squandered.

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

Post subject: Re: I Wanna Gay Your Cock Up
PostPosted: Sat March 18, 2023 12:00 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

You put a lot of effort into your rm'ing. That's to be commended.

PostPosted: Sat March 18, 2023 12:02 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

I'd like to use this space to recommend the book (and movie) Cockfighter by Charles Willeford.

PostPosted: Sat March 18, 2023 8:41 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Higgs wrote:
You put a lot of effort into your rm'ing. That's to be commended.

I wanna gay your cock up

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Sat March 18, 2023 8:41 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

JuanHamm wrote:
I'd like to use this space to recommend the book (and movie) Cockfighter by Charles Willeford.

I would like to gay his cock up

PostPosted: Sat March 18, 2023 9:10 pm 
for those who
are not...shall be

PostPosted: Tue March 21, 2023 1:03 am 
She / Her

yeah

here comes the rooster

PostPosted: Tue March 21, 2023 1:11 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Here

They come to ***** the rooster

PostPosted: Tue March 21, 2023 1:13 am 
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh

PostPosted: Tue March 21, 2023 1:42 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

i miss tom green

PostPosted: Tue March 21, 2023 1:53 am 
She / Her

96583UP wrote:
Here

gay the rooster?

PostPosted: Tue March 21, 2023 1:55 am 
She / Her

can't believe I thought it was "yeah, here comes..."

that's how little I know AIC

PostPosted: Tue March 21, 2023 2:20 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Ms Harmless wrote:
96583UP wrote:
Here

gay the rooster?

oh you know it baby

PostPosted: Tue March 21, 2023 3:04 pm 
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh

PostPosted: Tue March 21, 2023 5:42 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

:haha:

PostPosted: Tue March 21, 2023 5:44 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

PostPosted: Tue March 21, 2023 6:34 pm 
NYUCK NYUCK NYUCK

PostPosted: Tue March 21, 2023 6:37 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

i'm from utica and i have never hear of a gay cock

PostPosted: Tue March 21, 2023 6:39 pm 
NYUCK NYUCK NYUCK

I saw that one live. I nearly died when he said "ah yes my famous cock"

Post subject: I NEED THE DICK
PostPosted: Tue March 21, 2023 6:42 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

with Russia and China running roughshod all over eastern europe, it def begs the question of if we could use a cold heartless VP like Dick Cheney right now to get the job done

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

Board index » El Culo Del Mundo » Garbage Dump - Epílogo