Switch to full style
Post a reply

Re: Imagine you’ve got a Time Machine

Wed August 17, 2022 4:29 pm

JuanHamm wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:The trouble with the future is we don’t know when this whole shit show is gonna end. So you may appear in a time when no humans are around, and suddenly you’re being burned by acid rain and having to eat dirt.

This would actually be an improvement for Lenny

Your mom would be an improvement for me.

Wed August 17, 2022 5:05 pm

Ms Harmless wrote:
Anders wrote:You don’t become a younger version of yourself with a time machine, you stay your current age, and keep aging normally, wherever you go.

well that sounds pointless and bad

You can travel anywhere in time. It’s still your current self, but you can go to any place in time ever.

Wed August 17, 2022 5:09 pm

spike wrote:Thanks for making this thread for tree, bammer.

:haha:

Wed August 17, 2022 11:38 pm

Anders wrote:I would travel back in time to last night, to follow the "Tommy sent me some pictures of dead bodies" - thread live.

direct me to this thread, please and thank you

Wed August 17, 2022 11:56 pm

Malloy wrote:
Anders wrote:I would travel back in time to last night, to follow the "Tommy sent me some pictures of dead bodies" - thread live.

direct me to this thread, please and thank you

I would tell you all about it but I don’t want to B banned

Thu August 18, 2022 2:14 am

I would travel back to when B thought his 2022 April Fools joke was a good idea

Thu August 18, 2022 2:38 am

bodysnatcher wrote:I would travel back to when B thought his 2022 April Fools joke was a good idea

And have him kill the whole board, not just GD.

Thu August 18, 2022 2:42 pm

All of you dummies saying you'd go back in time. That is just fucking dumb. Why not go to the future where you can see if we've unlocked secrets of the universe? Intergalactic travel, alien contact, etc. Who cares about whether or not Hitler dies earlier or Jesus turned bread into wine or whatever.

Thu August 18, 2022 2:45 pm

SBWM's bandmate wrote:All of you dummies saying you'd go back in time. That is just fucking dumb. Why not go to the future where you can see if we've unlocked secrets of the universe? Intergalactic travel, alien contact, etc. Who cares about whether or not Hitler dies earlier or Jesus turned bread into wine or whatever.

as i said before, you could end up in a future of nothing but hellfire and immediately die.. not worth the risk

Thu August 18, 2022 6:06 pm

What if you underwent a gender reassignment procedure, then went back in time? Could you coexist with your past self then?

Thu August 18, 2022 7:05 pm

You’d cancel each other out and therefore not exist at all

Thu August 18, 2022 7:11 pm

i'm going to need you to show your work

Thu August 18, 2022 7:14 pm

yeah what's your reasoning behind that idea?

Thu August 18, 2022 10:32 pm

some real goofballs around here, huh tree?

Thu August 18, 2022 11:37 pm

i would go back in time a la biff tannen, and bet large amounts of money on sporting events, bury the money for my future self, and use the winnings to buy a social media platform, let people spread misinformation, sit back and collect more money.

i would also travel forward to workshop really bad ideas on internet message boards.

Fri August 19, 2022 1:09 am

I’d go back and make myself and family rich for sure. Fuck humanity, no matter what you’d do to try and better it, they’d just fuck that up too.

Fri August 19, 2022 10:57 am

dad wrote:i would go back in time a la biff tannen, and bet large amounts of money on sporting events, bury the money for my future self…

This. Then I’d just live on Easy Street for the rest of my days.
Post a reply