Re: Burt's Manifesto

Sun July 03, 2022 7:12 pm

I didn't make this thread!

Sun July 03, 2022 7:15 pm

I know

Sun July 03, 2022 7:25 pm

I could see Harmless going manifesto mode too but she really needs to keep to her own thread. This one's about Burt's manifesto.

Sun July 03, 2022 8:24 pm

BurtReynolds wrote:You want to be inclusive? Be inclusive. Be friendly. Be neighborly. Open your doors to outsiders. Provide food or gifts. Practice brotherly love (fuck your gender neutrality, it applies to women as well).

What you do isn't inclusive. It's capitulation and conflict avoidance disguised as virtue. It's prostration.

Your cowardice diminishes everyone. Stand up for yourself, and in doing so you stand up for everyone! That's inclusivity!

Sun July 03, 2022 9:14 pm

"STOP AVOIDING CONFLICT!!!!!!"

Sun July 03, 2022 9:17 pm

Mickey wrote:I could see Harmless going manifesto mode too but she really needs to keep to her own thread. This one's about Burt's manifesto.

is there for a forum equivalent to the other end of the building where I could pin my manifesto?

Sun July 03, 2022 9:18 pm

Ms Harmless wrote:
Mickey wrote:I could see Harmless going manifesto mode too but she really needs to keep to her own thread. This one's about Burt's manifesto.

is there for a forum equivalent to the other end of the building where I could pin my manifesto?

You have to get someone who is obsessed with you to post it for you.

Sun July 03, 2022 9:23 pm

Lol. Lmao.

Sun July 03, 2022 9:27 pm

Harmless, what is your take on Stonehenge?

Mon July 04, 2022 6:47 pm

uh umm

Mon July 04, 2022 11:21 pm

in what philosophical and/or political tradition would one place this manifesto?

Mon July 04, 2022 11:34 pm

Malloy wrote:in what philosophical and/or political tradition would one place this manifesto?

Apparently my "manifesto" is made up of fragments cobbled together by political enemies that hate me like Mickey...so like...the sophists?

I don't charge, though. He does.
Last edited by BurtReynolds on Mon July 04, 2022 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon July 04, 2022 11:37 pm

My actual philosophy is based on mostly Spinoza and Stirner, with Nietzsche filling in some gaps... a bit of this...a bit of that. There are a lot I like, actually.

The three pillars of Deleuze's philosophy is Spinoza, Nietzsche and Bergson, so I guess I should read some more Bergson. He's a bit wishy-washy though.

Mon July 04, 2022 11:42 pm

I don't hate you Burt. I wouldn't know what to do without you!

Mon July 04, 2022 11:44 pm

I think of this thread as the performance of necessary archival work, whether that's for the future or the FBI.

Mon July 04, 2022 11:44 pm

Anyway what does not change is the will to change baybee
Post a reply