The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » El Culo Del Mundo » Garbage Dump - Epílogo

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
 Post subject: Re: Share the dream you had last night
PostPosted: Sat March 09, 2024 5:46 pm 
NYUCK NYUCK NYUCK

Sounds like a very normal dream

PostPosted: Sat March 09, 2024 7:04 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Bammer wrote:
I was the featured speaker at this big event with hundreds of attendees. But I didn’t know - it wasn’t on my calendar. I got to my office in the morning and my boss called me to a meeting off-site and when I got there, boom, everyone waiting for my presentation. I wasn’t dressed professionally, got to the stage late because I had to find a bathroom first. A big debacle, but the speech was well received.

Lots of other little details that are hazy.

Super weird dream.

did randy Johnson play a cute drum intro when you walked onto the stage?

PostPosted: Sat March 09, 2024 7:06 pm 
The Master

Jorge wrote:

Maybe the little details were the weird parts. But also, probably not.

PostPosted: Mon March 11, 2024 1:13 pm 
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?

I had a dream that my wife and I were in the car when Cillian Murphy called me right after winning his Oscar to celebrate with me. Was very cool.

PostPosted: Mon March 11, 2024 2:53 pm 
mXn

Jorge wrote:

In that it was weird

PostPosted: Mon March 11, 2024 4:55 pm 
NYUCK NYUCK NYUCK

Guys I dreamt that I was back in school and there was a test that I was unprepared for. Super weird! Damn my labyrinthian psyche

PostPosted: Mon March 11, 2024 5:21 pm 
jeeeesus relax already

I dreamt with the new Scream movie. The baddie was a guy who got Patrick Dempsey´s face and put it on as a mask. It was weird and scary really.

PostPosted: Mon March 11, 2024 5:25 pm 
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?

VinylGuy wrote:
I dreamt with the new Scream movie. The baddie was a guy who got Patrick Dempsey´s face and put it on as a mask. It was weird and scary really.

are you ok?

PostPosted: Thu March 14, 2024 4:30 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

i dreamt last night that I was posting

PostPosted: Sat March 30, 2024 3:11 pm 
Major Dude

Trag, bodysnatcher and I took a trip to Europe. As per real life, I let someone else make all the accommodations. Don’t know which one did, but it was either Trag or ‘snatch. So we get to Europe and we make a stop at what appears to be an apartment. Not sure why were there but the arrangement was made and we were there. We stay a while and are getting set to leave and my vest has disappeared. It was one of those situations where the host takes your coat when you get there and then when you leave you get it back. So our host has taken my vest but can’t find it when it’s time to leave. So I start to get a bit upset, then this other dude shows up out of nowhere and starts telling me I never had a vest in the first place. And the whole scene looks like something out of a drug deal gone bad situation in a movie. So ‘snatch and trag are just trying to calm me down and forget it. So I agree and now I have no shoes. So I’m enraged again but I end up being sent to some other section of what has now become a resort of some kind and I’m riding in one of these glorified golf carts over to where my shoes are supposed to be. Well I get there and they have no idea what I’m talking about. Full of fury, I decide to back to this room but can’t find my way there and no one has a clue about it. Never heard of it. Not the room number, not that section of the “resort.” Nothing. I find out trag and ‘snatch have already left somehow but I have no way of knowing where they are or of contacting them so I’m basically stuck in Europe at this resort that doesn’t know anything with no vest and no shoes and the two dudes that planned everything and i went there with have basically bailed on me.

Then I wake up…

PostPosted: Sat March 30, 2024 10:35 pm 
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other

:lol:
ive had trip gone wrong dream recently also (with clothes missing)

last night a group of four random elite RMers that don't post "hacked" my network and all my devices in my downstairs jam studio . I was trying to disconnect the ethernet cable but it was too late.
for some reason i owned all these stupid robot arm things that were misbehaving, multiple routers, and other random electronics that were all compromised.

PostPosted: Thu April 04, 2024 10:34 am 
NYUCK NYUCK NYUCK

I dreamt that I had extra tickets to this local jazz show because two friends had cancelled. I posted about it here and Sgt Crackpot happened to have two friends who were visiting Buenos Aires so they joined us. But they also happened to be the two most boring guys ever. One of them wouldn't shut up about his job at a water quality testing lab

PostPosted: Thu April 04, 2024 10:40 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

I dreamt I had a very strict Japanese boss. We had a good understanding, and I felt his respect for me was on the rise. Then he found out I spend a lot of time taking care of my daughter, sometimes starting work at home early in the morning, before delivering her at daycare, and then going to the office. This disappointed him greatly. He said this would have to change. My wife and daughter then came to the office. He was quite nice to my daughter, while my wife was saying someting in my defence (but not in an office politics kind of way, just sort of smiling and saying it straight). Then I woke up.

PostPosted: Tue April 09, 2024 7:04 am 
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other

I was in the Hungry Jacks (Burger King) drive-thru with an unspecified friend, and Billy Corgan was in the window wearing a cartoon black and white striped jail outfit. Inside it looked like a school disco where he was playing his new album. It was shit, but after a while i think i started to enjoy it, so billy said "your ears clicked"

Somehow, I was looking at the tracklist and it had 48 songs. The song I "liked" was called "sanweches" (I don't even like smashing pumpkins that much)

Afterwards, I was trying out to fill in as fullback for the cronulla sharks. They were throwing plastic boomerangs around, but i was distracted as my pants were missing.

This has been happening since I have slept with the window open.

PostPosted: Thu April 11, 2024 9:33 am 
NYUCK NYUCK NYUCK

Dreamt that news came out that Beyonce had been shot, but she had been taken to the emergency room and no one knew if she had survived, so radio stations all started to play the same song in tribute... but the song they were playing was "Straight Up" by Paula Abdul, which in my dream went back and forth between being an actual Beyonce song and being the original Paula Abdul song (and me being the only person who realized the radio stations were playing the wrong artist)

PostPosted: Thu April 11, 2024 9:43 am 
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh

Jorge wrote:
so radio stations all started to play the same song in tribute... but the song they were playing was "Straight Up" by Paula Abdul

:lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13

Board index » El Culo Del Mundo » Garbage Dump - Epílogo