The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » El Culo Del Mundo » Garbage Dump - Epílogo

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: A Thread For Healing
PostPosted: Mon June 27, 2022 10:31 pm 
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?

Dev i like you and trag so i want you to get along!

PostPosted: Mon June 27, 2022 10:32 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

tragabigzanda wrote:
Dev part of the problem is that you perceive slights that aren’t even there.

Like if I ask “Dev did you have to regularly throw a temper tantrum just to get your parents to pay attention to you?”, you’d probably think I was trying to be a jerk.

But I’d be genuinely asking if you had to regularly throw a temper tantrum just to get your parents to pay attention to you.

Malicious personal attack disgusted as a snotty, sneering question. Total trag

PostPosted: Mon June 27, 2022 10:35 pm 
Production Police

Mickey wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:

Like if I ask “Dev did you have to regularly throw a temper tantrum just to get your parents to pay attention to you?”, you’d probably think I was trying to be a jerk.

But I’d be genuinely asking if you had to regularly throw a temper tantrum just to get your parents to pay attention to you.

Yes totally disgusted

PostPosted: Mon June 27, 2022 10:37 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

Miss me with that insolence twelve stepper

PostPosted: Mon June 27, 2022 10:40 pm 
Production Police

Stand tall mick

PostPosted: Mon June 27, 2022 10:46 pm 
Production Police

Alright kids this has been fun but I’ve got to be a dad for the next several hours. Looking forward to increased healing when I return.

PostPosted: Mon June 27, 2022 10:48 pm 
Gone

epilogue wrote:
Dev wrote:
epilogue wrote:
Dev wrote:
And my point about shtick was because this supposedly serious thread devolved into shtick immediately and Joey participated in that joking. So this actually is about Joey misinterpreting my comment again.

I apologize for misinterpreting your posts, Dev. That's on me.

I'm curious, though, where you see me participating in joking in this thread? Either I'm forgetting a post or we're not on the same page here. Which might explain why we can't find common ground here.

See I kinda knew you would feel like this. To me most of your posts on the first 2 pages except the original post seem shticky. And many of those posts are responses to posts thst were clearly shtick. For me this is not a hugely important point though. I just made a joke about how the thread had in my opinion turned into shtick.

I can't speak for others.

It’s literally all youve done in the thread you freak

PostPosted: Mon June 27, 2022 10:54 pm 
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh

Dev wrote:
For that matter, the people who enjoy my sillier posting need to help me maintain order on the board against the incels. Like I think if everyone who thought Soma was trash spoke up when he was acting like trash it would deter him. But he just hears me telling him what he is so he delusionally believes in what he is doing.

Yo Dev weren't you saying just the other day that you never think about me? It appears that I'm parked up in that mushy brain of yours rent free!

PostPosted: Mon June 27, 2022 11:21 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

epilogue wrote:
Dev wrote:
epilogue wrote:
Dev wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Dev wrote:
epilogue wrote:
I can't pretend to know what someone I've not met irl has been through in their lives. But it must be something nightmarish to need to insist that a genuine gesture of good faith healing is nothing but a scam. I'd say it's sad and I'd probably feel some level of empathy for their situation if that person wasn't verb. Who does not deserve our empathy or understanding.

But I think even he can heal. In fact, I remember a time when he wasn't so far up his own ass that he was fun to post with. I'm not sure if it was r2d's meltdown and perma-ban that did it, or my blocking him on Strava, but it started before Covid, so it's not as simple as that. Whatever the cause, he wasn't always like this. Which is how we can tell this is a choice.

He's made his, I've made mine. There can be no healing between us, perhaps. But we can heal individually. And the best path toward that for us, is to just ignore.

:peace:

This is a pretty condescending post

"He must have been through something nightmarish"

Who would actually accept an apology from this guy? So phoney!

It's just hard to accept an apology from someone who has just brutalized for apparently no reason. I was finally having fun posting again and then Joey brought up our decade old fight and that gave Soma an excuse to go more incel on me etc. It all compounded into making posting here kinda shitty again. So now I make less content again and more posting time is spent engaging in these battles rather than having fun banter with people like tree_. For that matter, the people who enjoy my sillier posting need to help me maintain order on the board against the incels. Like I think if everyone who thought Soma was trash spoke up when he was acting like trash it would deter him. But he just hears me telling him what he is so he delusionally believes in what he is doing.

Soma gave me an apology not that long ago and I really appreciated it. I credit that with healing our (his and mine) RM relationship.

Eh, but how do you feel about his behaviour towards others in general? I think it's obviously unacceptable and I don't think it's enough that he just cleared the air between the two of you. Just because someone is nice to me specifically does not mean they are a good person.

I have no idea if he's a good person. I suspect everyone here probably thinks they are a good person, and most probably are, regardless of how they present on RM.

All of these accounts and interactions need reference and context. We can all be assholes sometimes (me perhaps most of all). And I don't like seeing people harass or be shitty to other users. Some level of context and understanding helps. Soma reached out and I appreciated what he had to say and it provided some context.

Malice rubbed a lot of RMers the wrong way, but I always loved and respected her. I'm pissed that she's not here anymore. But I also get that many here thought she was too toxic and detrimental to the community. A lot of RMers had major issues with her.

K so back to to this post.

Obviously context is always relevant to an extent. For that matter, I didn't make those afformentioned comments that you hated so much in vacuum. I felt justifiably angry in the moment.so was it ok? Or are somethings unacceptable in any context? I think you know some things are unacceptable in any case.

Is there any context in which the following string of posts made over the course of a couple weeks is acceptable or is does the following behavior seem a bit excessive/unacceptable to you?:

http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=17966&view=unread#unread

PostPosted: Mon June 27, 2022 11:23 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

Ello Sailor wrote:
Dev wrote:
For that matter, the people who enjoy my sillier posting need to help me maintain order on the board against the incels. Like I think if everyone who thought Soma was trash spoke up when he was acting like trash it would deter him. But he just hears me telling him what he is so he delusionally believes in what he is doing.

Yo Dev weren't you saying just the other day that you never think about me? It appears that I'm parked up in that mushy brain of yours rent free!

This is who you "made peace with", Epilogue. I'd like to think you are better than this.

PostPosted: Mon June 27, 2022 11:26 pm 
Posting (live)
 WWW  Profile

A thread for heeling

PostPosted: Mon June 27, 2022 11:27 pm 

Dev, your crusade to have me punished is getting a little...

PostPosted: Mon June 27, 2022 11:29 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

Ello Sailor wrote:
Dev wrote:

And again you try to 1 up me, but misrepresent what I even said in the first place so it doesn't work at all. Your contributions are worthless which is why they wouldn't merit my attention because you are a non entity except you direct constant vitriol at me which does get my attention.

PostPosted: Mon June 27, 2022 11:30 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

Ello Sailor wrote:
Dev, your crusade to have me punished is getting a little...

You have no substance.

PostPosted: Mon June 27, 2022 11:32 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

Mickey wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:

Trag really hates me but its always projection so yeah...

PostPosted: Mon June 27, 2022 11:33 pm 
10Club Complaint Department

i guess that's a no on reiki, huh?

PostPosted: Mon June 27, 2022 11:33 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

tragabigzanda wrote:

tragabigzanda wrote:
Hypothetically speaking

PostPosted: Mon June 27, 2022 11:34 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

dad wrote:

Sorry about all of this, dad. This is not how I prefer to spend my time posting.

PostPosted: Mon June 27, 2022 11:35 pm 

Dev wrote:
And again you try to 1 up me

Genuinely hard to believe an adult with a fully developed brain would think like this.

I just feel bad for you at this point. You're obviously battling hard.

PostPosted: Mon June 27, 2022 11:37 pm 
10Club Complaint Department

Dev wrote:
dad wrote:

Sorry about all of this, dad. This is not how I prefer to spend my time posting.

hey, dev. i hope all the good things happen for you and trag and whomever else you've got beef with.

you got this.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Board index » El Culo Del Mundo » Garbage Dump - Epílogo